Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Pls How Can He Get Rid Of This - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls How Can He Get Rid Of This (489 Views)

Use Oriflame Footscrub And Ecollagen Cream To Get Rid Of That Stretch Marks / How To Get Rid Of Wall Gecko / BED BUGS! Please How Do I Get Rid Of Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Can He Get Rid Of This by angelbammy19: 4:23am On Nov 16, 2019
Pls I need d advice and recommendation of health practitioners in the house...
A friend of mine had a very severe chickenpox last year, it was very serious that it nearly took away his life. But fortunately after different medical and herb intervention recovered but his body is left swollen in his chest and neck, pls how can he get rid of this as it disgust him and d look depressed as it really made his skin somehow....

The picture is attached below
Re: Pls How Can He Get Rid Of This by angelbammy19: 7:30am On Nov 16, 2019
Check

Re: Pls How Can He Get Rid Of This by angelbammy19: 7:31am On Nov 16, 2019
More

Re: Pls How Can He Get Rid Of This by defolman(m): 11:00am On Nov 16, 2019
Make ur guy go hospital this looks like molluscum contagiosum
Re: Pls How Can He Get Rid Of This by Adalasy: 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2019
angelbammy19:
Pls I need d advice and recommendation of health practitioners in the house...
A friend of mine had a very severe chickenpox last year, it was very serious that it nearly took away his life. But fortunately after different medical and herb intervention recovered but his body is left swollen in his chest and neck, pls how can he get rid of this as it disgust him and d look depressed as it really made his skin somehow....

The picture is attached below

Your friend has molluscum contagiosum. I am an alternative medicine practitioner and can treat it. His skin will be as good as new. Email me at Adamslaseio@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

23 Psychological Facts You Must Know / What Is Coronavirus, How Did It Start And Could The Outbreak Grow Bigger? / Corona Virus; This Is What Nigerians Should Do All Over The Country (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.