Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" (36030 Views)

Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo / Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song / Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by fish23(m): 7:21am On Nov 16, 2019
Na only Una two know Wetin we no know.

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by xbox360: 7:21am On Nov 16, 2019
Na wa ohh,
Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by Hedonisco: 7:21am On Nov 16, 2019
Kponkwem.
Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by maziokafor1(m): 7:21am On Nov 16, 2019
Underneath all these drama, e get secret wia only 2baba, faze and blackface only knows. This beef don pass song theft. Blackface had to drag faze into it the last tym because e be like say faze no dy tell 2face the truth.... I pray they squash this beef and let love lead

4 Likes

Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by daddytime(m): 7:21am On Nov 16, 2019
This can be truly frustrating.

The truth is, everybody Grace level different.

With or without African Queen, Tuface sure would still had attained his destiny.

While with the same African Queen, Blackface would have still been this same bitter grumpy man.

Tuface for kukuma loan am money to take sue am na.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by BlackBuhari: 7:22am On Nov 16, 2019
2Babe take am easy ooo .
Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by tyson98: 7:22am On Nov 16, 2019
naijadrivablog:
No one owes anyone but If I were him, I will gift them at least 5m each to help themselves.

I won't want to be rich but my "main guys" are suffering.

I remember early 2000s they go to shows together in a brown Mercedes Benz 190E.

You know whether him don give them

Sebi Faze no talk him dey do well na that goat dey rant up and down

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by habsydiamond(m): 7:22am On Nov 16, 2019
This thing on ground is just like that of blackmailer. They don't quit easily. Once they are able to milk something out from you, they would want to continue until they milk you dry. He has been compensated, so what else does he want Shey he won kill Tuface ni

1 Like

Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by nototribalist: 7:23am On Nov 16, 2019
Sullyart3:
Tuface no suppose respond

If he doesn't una go still complain, now that he did you're still not happy.

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 16, 2019
Naso life be. When you are successful, even your loved one will envy on you throughly.. If Tuface stole your song, I dare you to compose another and make a hit to come back to life

6 Likes

Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by Kenmatt(m): 7:23am On Nov 16, 2019
Even till today, Tuface is still battling with grammar.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by opribo(m): 7:24am On Nov 16, 2019
He is always bitter like APC.

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 16, 2019
Sue me, more like shoot me at this point

1 Like

Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 16, 2019
judegive516:
See below
Bros. Y u dey use Goat image cover the coupon.. Make we check coupon nah !!
Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by Dicktionary: 7:26am On Nov 16, 2019
The Gbogbagbos between these two Former Band mate is very Heart Shattering.

The so called Black face of an Homosapien, should respect his Black Scrotums and let the past be by gone.

It's time for Huggunity, Reconciliation and Togwatuliament. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by TemmyT002(m): 7:29am On Nov 16, 2019
Sullyart3:

After how many years of keeping quiet.
There are limits to people's patience. You are a human; you should know that.

5 Likes

Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by nurusystem(m): 7:30am On Nov 16, 2019
Sullyart3:
Y not

1 Like

Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by wisdomchukus199(m): 7:30am On Nov 16, 2019
ForeThinker:
Oga go release hit track to counter him ... Hardwork speak louder than words
Sorry to interrupt your scrolling, look at your stomach. Are you proud of it? Continue eating like a thief.
Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 16, 2019
[quote author=SultanOfAbia post=84068964]Arrange SARS to arrest Blackface
Problem Solved..
[/quote
Here you are,happily inviting monsters to deal with someone.You guys are too silly to know when to stop joking.Hope you know you too can be arrested for looking stupid?
Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by Bonapart(m): 7:39am On Nov 16, 2019
Double face the coward. You know no credibility anymore

Duche and a sellout
Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by Bonapart(m): 7:40am On Nov 16, 2019
Skyfornia:
" I can’t get him arrested and sent to a psychiatric hospital"

Please Nairalanders we can contribute to blackface life by arresting him and taking him to yabaleft before the hatred consume him.
how to spot kids on nairaland

Go and read for WASCE
Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by DonBenny77(m): 7:40am On Nov 16, 2019
At least you acknowledged it's his song.
Tu face is some talented singer but a selfish basterd though.
All the suffer and death for benue nothing come out.
Music talent development in benue zero.
Hospital/school zero.
Foundation for IDPs zero
Infact charity zero.......fugazy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by DarkJeddi(m): 7:44am On Nov 16, 2019
maddman:
Tuface the two faced biaatchh should shut the eff up.

How you go block the only opportunity your nigga gat to blow and expect him not to be obsessed with you.

Bros blackface no go ever forgive you for that treachery. It pains nigga
Let Blackface go and sit down..

His hatred of 2Baba will consume him..

Blow ko,Expired Tire ni..

Who God has blessed,no man can cross..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by Myself2(m): 7:47am On Nov 16, 2019
Skyfornia:

Please Nairalanders we can contribute to blackface life by arresting him and taking him to yabaleft before the hatred consume him.

grin grin grin
That was the punchline there

Tubaba was epic and savage , and rightly so. Time don reach to address the fuckup of that loser and hater called black face.

To show his lack of creativity, see the kind stage name he chose,,,,,

Mtchew, black face ko, black goat ni

4 Likes

Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by MarianaTrench: 7:47am On Nov 16, 2019
Skyfornia:

I'm fully in support!

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by gnykelly(m): 7:50am On Nov 16, 2019
Sullyart3:
he has been patient for 20yrs... the guy own too much

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by gnykelly(m): 7:50am On Nov 16, 2019
Sullyart3:
he has been patient for 20yrs... the guy own too much

1 Like

Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by Myself2(m): 7:51am On Nov 16, 2019
DonBenny77:
y

Please show us where he acknowledged.

He said " I no thief your song", meaning the song (African Queen) is mine

So either you contribute to black goat's legal purse to go to court or you just stop hating and shut up

In any case, the hatred of a million black goats and you can't put a dent to Tubaba's walls of blessing

Choke on that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by gnykelly(m): 7:53am On Nov 16, 2019
DonBenny77:
Tu face is some talented singer but a selfish basterd though.
All the suffer and death for benue nothing come out.
Music talent development in benue zero.
Hospital/school zero.
Foundation for IDPs zero
Infact charity zero.......fugazy

stop your entitlement mentality...direct your greviences to your politicians...

and by the way what have you contribute to solve the problems you have identified

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emmanuel Emenike Has Pregnant Side Chick Within A Year Of Marriage- Gistmerchant / Oge Okoye & Ebube Nwagbo Step Out In Style / Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday. Rocks Vogue-Inspired Outfit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.