Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" (36008 Views)

Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo / Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song / Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by Ehibiggirl(f): 2:47pm On Nov 16, 2019
ikwedim:
I know no one will understand what you did to blackface but God knows. Gradually he is coming up and you are going down. Settle with him and stop this nonsense tuface
where is he going down and how is black face coming up you’re funny
Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by 1xgg: 3:29pm On Nov 16, 2019
All of you abusing blackface, have you ever had something stolen from you?? And you just sit there watching another person live your life This stuff will alter you deep..
Ordinary 475k nairabet slip wey I play with my guy, I forgot the slip for em hand the game play the next day baba refused to gimme my own slip he cashed his money and mine.. Since 2013 till date the thing still rips my heart. I've told it to any body that I come across. There's no words to express the anger and bitterness inside me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by delishpot: 4:12pm On Nov 16, 2019
There was a time I badmouthed this Tuface guy over this his matter with blackface. Like Reno Omokri I have come to realise that my yeye was smelling and I am sorry. Tuface, this fight no concern me, I herby remove my mouth and say may it be well with you and all those you are fighting with.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:14pm On Nov 16, 2019
Ehibiggirl:
that pregnant tomorrow should come quick so that the guy can get over this self inflicted trauma he is going through

Self inflicted trauma or not bro,I honestly think Tuface should disregard all odds and get the guy out of his present messy situation. If he refused his help however, the whole world would have seen that Idibia actually played the required brotherly role.

It is necessary for posterity's sake. I am not just preaching this here,it is what I do and iAllah is all rewarding !

1 Like

Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by Awoo88: 4:37pm On Nov 16, 2019
But you sue the guy naa. Abi u don't withdraw the sue
Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by Legendguru: 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by Tensionstar(m): 4:57pm On Nov 16, 2019
DonBenny77:

Your generations mumu, there something known as giving back to society ask don jazzy, ask akon, mane, Salah. Even tonto dike and annoying bobrisky sef give back to society.
Moronic idiot.
I never said I was less priviledge you fool neither I'm I from lowlife benue state. Mention another popular benue musician àwu.
All I'm saying is the dude doesn't help his people and he is stingy that's a fact. See what davido does for new his new artist not to talk of a brothers whose creative work you copied.....
When they came for shows in the 90s in Ph at hotel presidential wey no money tuface go dey form and blackface go tax men rag thier transport to return to lagos. You dey that time
Infact you be hausa GOAT...

Tubaba alongside his wife visited victims of Benue flood then and donated relief materials

Him and Blackface visited idoma land. On behalf of himself and Blackface he made a donation to victims of Fulani crisis.

He also visited the then IG(oga transmission) to discuss security issues in Benue

He also visited and donated relief materials to (Bokoharam) IDOs in Bornu state.( He even made a song and video for purpose:HOLD MY HANDS abi na TOUCH A LIFE TODAY.

I saw/read all this info here on nairaland how you never did.or like BF you hate hiny(2bab) for no good reason.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by Tensionstar(m): 5:02pm On Nov 16, 2019
Tensionstar:

Tubaba alongside his wife visited victims of Benue flood then and donated relief materials

Him and Blackface visited idoma land. On behalf of himself and Blackface he made a donation to victims of Fulani crisis.

He also visited the then IG(oga transmission) to discuss security issues in Benue

He also visited and donated relief materials to (Bokoharam) IDOs in Bornu state.( He even made a song and video for purpose:HOLD MY HANDS abi na TOUCH A LIFE TODAY.

I saw/read all this info here on nairaland how come you never did.or like BF you hate him (2bab) for no good reason.
Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by Goodquestion(m): 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Back in the days, 2baba was called Inny raps. Blacky brought him to Lagos like a little brother, named him 2face, showed him around the industry, watched his back. Blacky was the intellectual even though 2face was the talented one. Even though Blacky is proud and a control freak and might have had his bad side, he was still like a big brother to a2face and the guy should take care of him no matter what.
the dude is suffering. helping him wont take anything out of 2face

Many Don't know this, Even if they knew no one wants to believe Blackface again. In this life bad things happens, friends turn to enemies, people you helped begin to see you as their setback but in all we have to have the courage to accept and let go.
Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by Myself2(m): 6:57pm On Nov 16, 2019
DonBenny77:

c'mon shut your Bleep up grin
He's a fake ass ni99a ....period
Tell me the last good deed you heard about him.
Like a Giveaway,
zlatan wey jus show yesterday, davido, wizzy, don jazzy, mc galaxy, even bobrisky sef dey dash people something.
The guy stingy die.
I'm a die hard man of his music. He's the only Nigerian artist whose album I can purchase right from face2face. But his personality is fake.
He doesn't practice what he preaches. "One love indeed" Go and listen to "4 instance" and relate it to his feud with blackface.

Give away kee you there, Is Tuface your father ??
Go hold your papa trouser for giveaway Mr awoof.
Tubaba doesn't owe you a farthing so go get a life and thank me later

1 Like

Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by Myself2(m): 6:58pm On Nov 16, 2019
DonBenny77:

c'mon shut your Bleep up grin
He's a fake ass ni99a ....period

Now you're e-stuttering, why are you repeating yourself? Na so e pain you reach ?
Boy take it easy o, life na jeje. If you take online arguments to heart, na you sabi

1 Like

Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by zedman1(m): 7:32pm On Nov 16, 2019
maddman:
Tuface the two faced biaatchh should shut the eff up.

How you go block the only opportunity your nigga gat to blow and expect him not to be obsessed with you.

Bros blackface no go ever forgive you for that treachery. It pains nigga
Sentiments aside, Blackface has better songs than his own version of 'African Queen' yet those songs never made him blow. If truly 2face stole that song ( I don't know) then he did well else that song would have been a waste. Talk true bros, you even don hear Blackface version of 'African queen'? You really think say him for blow with that song?
Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by j4tune: 10:33pm On Nov 16, 2019
"I can't arrest him and send him to a psychiatric". What a mockery word from 2face.
U better confess what you and Ur people including ur manager did to blackface career and settle with him.forget ur fame and popularity. U owe blackface a lot and saying that u don't know where his pains is coming from is a pure wickedness. Go for restitution and let peace reign sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by Easy200: 8:15am On Nov 17, 2019
I bought a new mytv decoder (4940) I hope all I have to do is to pair the card and subscribe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tuface Tells Blackface To Either Sue Him Or "Shut Up" by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 8:52am On Nov 17, 2019
The rate this Blackface guy is going, I’m forced to suspect he was the one behind all those attacks on Tuface back in the day. The shootings. Smh

He better relax and double his hustle so he doesn’t end up shooting himself on the foot. (Pun unintended)

HeWrites:
Nigerian singer Tuface has reacted to Blackface's continous threat of suing him on air and via social media.

The ex-band member of defunct Plantashun Boiz who is celebrating his 20 years on stage anniversary alleged that what Blackface has done so far is to engage in a smear campaign.

Tuface told newsmen that his former bandmate has a problem but no one knows what the problem is.

He said "Let me put it like this, you just go on air and start spinning lies. I have never said or done anything bad to Blackface, but he just goes on air and starts lying all the time because he wants to spread hate. It is a smear campaign.

"He keeps saying he is going to sue me, so I am saying sue me! You know say I no thief your song, you just want people to hate me. Stop the nonsense. Anytime he comes on air, ask him ‘wetin im do wey make me sue am? Ask am whether I no write am letter before say guy stop this thing, I did not steal your song’. What have I done to him? He just hates me. It has become an obsession and it is not healthy for him anymore and there is nothing I can say or do to help his dilemma, so I don’t know. It is not like I am giving up, but it is all up to him now. He has to free himself from that bondage.

"Everyday, he keeps digging himself into this mess and now he has kids growing up. It is unfortunate. Before, I was quiet but he is always blabbing. Had I taken it serious from the beginning, we wouldn’t be here today.

Legally, I have done my own bit, so I don’t have anything to tell him. The funny thing is that he has a problem but nobody knows what the problem is. So, if you will not sue me then shut up!

Stop killing yourself; it is becoming too embarrassing. I can’t get him arrested and sent to a psychiatric hospital, so please, people around him should talk to him."

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/11/sue-me-or-shut-up-tuface-tells-blackface.html

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Checks Flavour’s Tattoos Out (Photo) / Majek Fashek Dumps Ayiri Emami / Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.