Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,915 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

African Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / African Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin (573 Views)

"He Will Still Cheat" Reactions As Groom In Tears After His Bride Arrives Venue / Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin (Photos) / Bride Arrives Her Wedding Reception On A Bicycle At Police Barracks In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by jumia1: 7:34am On Nov 16, 2019
An unidentified bride pulled quite a weird stunt at her wedding as she arrived her reception venue in a coffin.

The bride started dancing immediately the coffin was opened to the amazement of everyone who gathered to celebrate with her on her big day.

Some details of the wedding is still unclear at the time of filing this report. However recall that a 58-year-old bride, Jenny Buckleff pulled same stunt in 2018 by also showing up at her wedding in a coffin. She said she did it because she wanted to be different.

Jenny said ‘I just wanted to do something a little bit different. Instead of turning up in a horse-drawn cart, I thought I’m going to turn up in a coffin.
Click and watch the video:http://jumiaforum.com/bride-arrives-her-wedding-in-a-coffin/

Re: African Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by Magnoliaa(f): 7:34am On Nov 16, 2019
Iranu.
Re: African Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 16, 2019
OK.
Re: African Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin by jumia1: 2:40pm On Jan 07, 2020
another level

(1) (Reply)

Strictly Single Parents / Who's In Jos And Want To Mingle � (only Female Pls) / What Are The Boundaries One Should Place For A Babymama.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.