Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

What Happens If A Lady Mess During Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happens If A Lady Mess During Sex (6103 Views)

Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) / What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? / 8 People Who Died During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happens If A Lady Mess During Sex by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 16, 2019
Mcslize:

It's not actual mess. It's air entering her pussssssy and coming out due to pressure on the wall of the pussssy. You should know this by now.
he said the thing will give a foul smelling smell.dat aint pussy fart cheesy
Re: What Happens If A Lady Mess During Sex by oyatz(m): 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2019
Do Real Feminists allow MEN to fvck them?

[quote author=Fmanny post=84085613][/quote]
Re: What Happens If A Lady Mess During Sex by floraojo(f): 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
Tallesty1:
Five things. 1. Pull out.
2. Grab her two legs and raise her upside down.
3. Return the fart.
4. Lay her back on the bed.
5. Resume action and fire it with anger this time.

u wan kill person wey u go contribute for him funeral ?

1 Like

Re: What Happens If A Lady Mess During Sex by supercase1(m): 6:33pm On Nov 16, 2019
uboma:
Laugh it off and continu the do.
U never jam mess wey go make u run like mad man commot 4rm room enter outside grin grin
Re: What Happens If A Lady Mess During Sex by supercase1(m): 6:37pm On Nov 16, 2019
lefulefu:
he said the thing will give a foul smelling smell.dat aint pussy fart cheesy
No mind the guy he dey try Dodge the question!!! !!! I talking of original ogbonge mess from YANSH and the dude dey talk about pussy fart. the guy no pass English for waec ni
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Happens If A Lady Mess During Sex by uboma(m): 6:48pm On Nov 16, 2019
supercase1:

U never jam mess wey go make u run like mad man commot 4rm room enter outside grin grin

Lol.

Stay focused on the goal....
Re: What Happens If A Lady Mess During Sex by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 16, 2019
Born2Breed:
Nonsense talk. What if the man mense?
two things a man cant do at the process of intercourse, pee and fart.
Re: What Happens If A Lady Mess During Sex by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 16, 2019
supercase1:
U are with ur babe digging it out and all of a sudden PRA.. . PRAPRA.... POM ur girl just gave a foul smelling fart (mess)from d ass while in the middle of activity as a guy man wetin u go do?
grin grin grin
then insert your D in the fart hole undecided
Re: What Happens If A Lady Mess During Sex by DaInferno(m): 9:46pm On Nov 16, 2019
1StopRudeness:

That thing is not mess, pay attention well next time the sound is from the vjay...
Kai shutup... you pay less attention on the contrary... how vjay go praaaappapa?
Re: What Happens If A Lady Mess During Sex by Arlec(m): 11:21pm On Nov 16, 2019
jekks:
Oga no be mess it's called queefs or vaginal fart. The first time I experienced this was when my Fwb changed position to doggy during inter course although I continued pumping and we laughed over it
True bro!!! Doggy style makes her k I t ty farts grin
Re: What Happens If A Lady Mess During Sex by Liposure: 11:23pm On Nov 16, 2019
This type of shit stimulates me becos i will so bang the hell out of her
Re: What Happens If A Lady Mess During Sex by Nobody: 1:30am On Nov 17, 2019
1StopRudeness:

That thing is not mess, pay attention well next time the sound is from the vjay...

Smile...hnmm

EXPERT ALERT!
Re: What Happens If A Lady Mess During Sex by Nobody: 1:33am On Nov 17, 2019
MetaPhysical:

My brother, men are already immuned to that smell and offensive alert. There are men now that dip tongue in woman shit hole to get pleasure. If he can lick shit what is smell to him?

Some girls hold a man hostage with the pussy and gradually remove him of his defenses to do whatever they command....including eat their yansh.

Many people no go enter paradise fa

Strange but true!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Couldn't Sleep / 40 Powerful Photos From Around The World That Will Break Your Heart / Lets Do This!! Make A Romantic Comment 4rm The Last Word Of The Poster Above You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.