Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Fans Mob Burna Boy's Girlfriend As She Lands Nigeria (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Mob Burna Boy's Girlfriend As She Lands Nigeria (Photos) (5953 Views)

Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere / Blac Chyna: 'Nigerian Jollof Is So Bomb' - She Declares As She Lands In Nigeria / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Secures Her Wig In Sierra Leone As Fans Mob Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Mob Burna Boy's Girlfriend As She Lands Nigeria (Photos) by Correctgist(f): 11:45am On Nov 16, 2019
Fans mob Burna boy’s girlfriend Stefflon Don as she lands Nigeria.

People were seen screaming and scampering to take selfies with her at the airport.

Her security details were able to contain the mob action and hurriedly zoomed off in an SUV.

She was so excited as she got warmth reception from her Nigerian fans.

The international recording artiste Stefflon Don will be performing in Lagos today, the 16th of November, 2019.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B46pUOwgF5M/

https://zenithnaija.com/fans-mob-burna-boys-girlfriend-as-she-lands-nigeria-photos/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Fans Mob Burna Boy's Girlfriend As She Lands Nigeria (Photos) by Correctgist(f): 11:45am On Nov 16, 2019
More

Re: Fans Mob Burna Boy's Girlfriend As She Lands Nigeria (Photos) by Sowore(m): 11:48am On Nov 16, 2019
Why not send protocol ahead of her arrival.Burna go para ooo
Re: Fans Mob Burna Boy's Girlfriend As She Lands Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 16, 2019
I see Stefflon don as the queen of all olosho. She perform live on stage pantless in one of d shows.

I cant even smash am 4 free

1 Like

Re: Fans Mob Burna Boy's Girlfriend As She Lands Nigeria (Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 12:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
I don see myself struggling to take pics with one person all in the name of celebrity
Re: Fans Mob Burna Boy's Girlfriend As She Lands Nigeria (Photos) by crazyABO(m): 12:33pm On Nov 16, 2019
How do they even recognize or know they are coming tongue

3 Likes

Re: Fans Mob Burna Boy's Girlfriend As She Lands Nigeria (Photos) by ecolime(m): 12:49pm On Nov 16, 2019
crazyABO:
Me sef dey wonder
Re: Fans Mob Burna Boy's Girlfriend As She Lands Nigeria (Photos) by exstreve: 12:51pm On Nov 16, 2019
crazyABO:
They waited for her at the airport na, of course the news of her coming was all over DSTV

2 Likes

Re: Fans Mob Burna Boy's Girlfriend As She Lands Nigeria (Photos) by snilyung(m): 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2019
Re: Fans Mob Burna Boy's Girlfriend As She Lands Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 16, 2019
This one all of them want to perform in Nigeria, hope nothing?
Cardi b too is coming, Chris brown too have indicated that he will like to perform in Nigeria
Re: Fans Mob Burna Boy's Girlfriend As She Lands Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
With the way some ladies dress these days in public places, I wonder if there's still anything such as "underwear" .

don't ask me what I saw. just go through the pictures.

Anyways, Imes is coming grin

2 Likes

Re: Fans Mob Burna Boy's Girlfriend As She Lands Nigeria (Photos) by sauceEEP(m): 4:12pm On Nov 16, 2019
Atleast she didn't say my bags and i are safe for now....

1 Like

Re: Fans Mob Burna Boy's Girlfriend As She Lands Nigeria (Photos) by LadySarah: 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2019
Nigeria is their new goldmine.
Bad mkt for them if it was only me in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Fans Mob Burna Boy's Girlfriend As She Lands Nigeria (Photos) by Amstupid(m): 5:01pm On Nov 16, 2019
Nigerian no dey try at all ,,,
1st time of visiting naija. See hold up angry

She will sing all her song inside dis holdup cause I know say she no fit make d venue on time grin

Buy gala ,buy lacasera !!! grin
Re: Fans Mob Burna Boy's Girlfriend As She Lands Nigeria (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2019
Why Nigerians no sabi do placard? The writing should be bold enough to be read from a distance, that's the whole point. Stop using a single line of marker or crayon. Make it bold, or print it. Na wah oh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Mob Burna Boy's Girlfriend As She Lands Nigeria (Photos) by APOPTOSIS: 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2019
Are we this Useless...??

1 Like

Re: Fans Mob Burna Boy's Girlfriend As She Lands Nigeria (Photos) by Lyrikallz2018: 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
I see Stefflon don as the queen of all olosho. She perform live on stage pantless in one of d shows.

I cant even smash am 4 free

They haven't cured this your insanity still? � #Maddie
Re: Fans Mob Burna Boy's Girlfriend As She Lands Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2019
Lyrikallz2018:

They haven't cured this your insanity still? � #Maddie
Delete this within 10 minutes or u r gonna get banned.
I wasn't talking to u and u r rude..old enough to b ur Dad
Re: Fans Mob Burna Boy's Girlfriend As She Lands Nigeria (Photos) by wittyt98(m): 9:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
London Bad Gyal grin Turkey Nla!
Move over just a bit to the right of me,
For I cannot see Where the booty is

1 Like

Re: Fans Mob Burna Boy's Girlfriend As She Lands Nigeria (Photos) by YungMillionaire: 2:18am On Nov 17, 2019
I wonder if Burna and Teflon will be willing to release a boy-girl por--no. I will pay for it. That Teflon yanch, na masterpiece. Imagine her riding Burna's Surulere's schlong... that's one hell of a por---no.
Re: Fans Mob Burna Boy's Girlfriend As She Lands Nigeria (Photos) by 2dice01: 8:57am On Nov 17, 2019
YungMillionaire:
I wonder if Burna and Teflon will be willing to release a boy-girl por--no. I will pay for it. That Teflon yanch, na masterpiece. Imagine her riding Burna's Surulere's schlong... that's one hell of a por---no.
Go and steal Burna phone enough of their por-no that will last you till next year await you

(1) (Reply)

Lady Looses Her Husband After Praising Him For Staying Despite Cheating On Him / Davido Complain About Getting Fat After Chioma Has Been Killing Him With Meals / Roman Goddess Shares Rare Photo Of Her Husband Grabbing Her Massive Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.