Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Sex On Antidepressants — The Good, The Bad And The Ugly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex On Antidepressants — The Good, The Bad And The Ugly (528 Views)

Chinese Boss Caught Having Sex On Boardroom Table With A Junior Employee / Owner Warns Those Who Have Sex On His Car In Iju, Lagos (Photo) / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex On Antidepressants — The Good, The Bad And The Ugly by BigCabal: 11:59am On Nov 16, 2019
Sex Life is an anonymous zikoko.com weekly series that explores the pleasures, frustrations and excitement of sex in the lives of Nigerians.

Today’s subject is a 25-year-old who was diagnosed with depression in 2016 and has been off and on antidepressants since then. He shares his experience with them and how they have impacted his sex life.

When did you have sex for the first time?
January 2018, only a few months after I turned 25. My ex and I had just broken up. It was a low period, and I was looking for some type of connection. So I hung out with a friend who was engaged — I didn’t know this at the time though. One thing led to another and she had offed cloth. Under two seconds, everything bust — we went from being friends and nothing more to friends having sex. Because it was my first time, I kept wondering if I was doing it right and if she was enjoying it. Soon, we were both twitching. She tightened up on me and we came.

As great as the sex was, I felt terrible after.

This just went from juicy to confusing. Please explain.
I had tried to have sex with the person I loved, my ex who I had just broken up with, but it never worked — my body just wasn’t responding to hers. Then I had sex with this friend and it was great. It felt like I had betrayed my ex.

See the full gist: https://www.zikoko.com/life/sex-on-antidepressants-the-good-the-bad-and-the-ugly/
Re: Sex On Antidepressants — The Good, The Bad And The Ugly by uchman48(m): 1:04pm On Nov 16, 2019
The feeling of betrayal is normal because it shows you still loved your EX and you have not gotten over her, you don't need to judge yourself or feel depressed ok. Sex with your friend does not mean you have commited a sacrilege.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Trust Issue / GUYS: Let Your Bae Have Some CHEST To Press / Whenever I See Married Women at Bar, I See Evil Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.