Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

What Will You Do In This Situation? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do In This Situation? (photo) (4772 Views)

What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo / Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) / What Will You Do If U Find Urself In This Situation? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do In This Situation? (photo) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 16, 2019
Mehn, God created us and as well created enjoyments. Sex is one of the enjoyments. Being a Nigerian alone can be frustrating, that’s why there’s so much sex prevalence in Nigeria.

So in the case of the photo below, GOD will understand. The total money collected as offering that Sunday will be enough. Kpatakpata I go double the offering the next Sunday.

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (photo) by Monaco2(m): 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2019
Not me sha

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (photo) by blinking001(m): 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2019
First of all I think buying of condoms isn't gender specific. If she wants to be fuccked then she should get the condoms herself.

9 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (photo) by Abfinest007(m): 12:21pm On Nov 16, 2019
I will give d offering but borrow condom from any of my guy

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (photo) by tillaman(m): 12:57pm On Nov 16, 2019
stupidity:
Mehn, God created us and as well created enjoyments. Sex is one of the enjoyments. Being a Nigerian alone can be frustrating, that’s why there’s so much sex prevalence in Nigeria.

So in the case of the photo below, GOD will understand. The total money collected as offering that Sunday will be enough. Kpatakpata I go double the offering the next Sunday.
if I hear say I go church, is like you didn’t check the pic very well, she has huge titties and a round butt, what more does a niqqa want on a Sunday
I go buy the condom pay the offering during week day service

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (photo) by EXLOVER(m): 1:29pm On Nov 16, 2019
The Devil have been using girls since i nor know, during my Year 2 in college, there was this sexy girl that i have been crushing on but i just wanna fvck her, she's just my perfect spec, I have tried to invite her over she's always tell me she will come, after all my preparation, she will disappoint me. On this very cold afternoon while i was in class, i was chatting with her very dirty, she ask me where i was, I told her, I'm at home. While the lecture was going on, the lecturer said there will be test today, immediately i saw her message that she's by my door and my door is locked, I don't even know how i left the classroom and took a drop, what i won't try on a normal day, I got home a fvck the hell out of her immediately i cum i remember the test. Thank god i still manage get C, my guys want cause me die.

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (photo) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 16, 2019
If money for condom no complete.

I'll put hand in the offering box and steal some.

Bleep like that comes but once.
We have next Sunday for offering

6 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (photo) by Harlem2(m): 2:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
Never
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (photo) by TissuePaper: 2:11pm On Nov 16, 2019
Bonatheripper:

hahahaha true tho

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (photo) by EasternPrince: 2:13pm On Nov 16, 2019
blinking001:
First of all I think buying of condoms isn't gender specific. If she wants to be fuccked then she should get the condoms herself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (photo) by boxer022(m): 2:57pm On Nov 16, 2019
It's not possible as if indeed it was my last money that I was about to put as offering, it's means that I will trekk home.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (photo) by themaestro08(m): 3:19pm On Nov 16, 2019
Not every guy is like you you know.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (photo) by SaintHilary(m): 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2019
Bonatheripper:

grin grin grin

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (photo) by Amstupid(m): 5:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
I will borrow some in the offering box grin to enter okada ...
I will pray on my way home ,,,,, savings account grin
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (photo) by Allsingles: 5:28pm On Nov 16, 2019
Since she's ready for sex she should buy condom as well, unless she's not ready because I must give my offering.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (photo) by DaddyMorenike: 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2019
It can't even work.
I don't joke with my tithe or offerings to God.
Moreso, my condoms dey inside our old popcorn machine.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (photo) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 16, 2019
Foolish kids everywhere.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (photo) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2019
Allsingles:
Since she's ready for sex she should buy condom as well, unless she's not ready because I must give my offering.
what will be the use of the offering when you will be having sex the next minute? you think God hungry ? I blame all these so-called men of god that focus all their energy on gathering wealth on earth ignoring the most important things
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (photo) by YungMillionaire: 2:21am On Nov 17, 2019
The offering is not going to God but to the pastor in charge anyway. So what's the big deal. Na to leave church sharp sharp go buy condom remain.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (photo) by Greystone: 9:12am On Nov 17, 2019
stupidity:

If I don’t drop offering money that day, nobody will die... Next Sunday go still dey
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (photo) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2019
I dey wait for your new thread o bro. U follow dey make my weekends good. Do make u post
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? (photo) by Allsingles: 11:22am On Nov 19, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
what will be the use of the offering when you will be having sex the next minute? you think God hungry ? I blame all these so-called men of god that focus all their energy on gathering wealth on earth ignoring the most important things

You got it.
Is even better that the guy didn't come to to church that day.

(1) (Reply)

Ask For The Eatery Or Dating Location. Some Boys Are Either Broke, Senseless. / Girls In Benin Are Not Romantic: Money Money Money / Why Do Girls Keep/grow Pot Bellies These Days ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.