Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. (5139 Views)

I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. / I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members / When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by philip0906(m): 12:11pm On Nov 17, 2019
Felixamos:

[s]@philip0906 this is the second thread you're accusing me of conniving to scam someone.. If you're right, I make this statement in Jesus Name cause there's no name greater, let your curses come to me but if not, in your times of needs may you seek for help and not find any. @realvikash see this Ode oh! dey come here come call me Scammer... Something I've never done[/s]..
Stop ranting...You're always around fraudsters and their threads. You're always advocating help for them.

The other time, you went and dug up a thread where someone claimed to be suicidal and next thing you did, you created a thread and started soliciting for money.

When you were bursted, you immediately deleted the thread and its content... Good thing, nairaland has a trail of threads, else you would have deleted it completely.

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by philip0906(m): 12:15pm On Nov 17, 2019
Felixamos:

[s]I wonder how really stupid you would be in real life.. I created a thread to help someone I don't even know which I said earlier in my comment and you came there and displayed your idiocy naim be you know me? Since you know me as you foolishly claimed, have I ever directly or indirectly begged for money before? How stupid and broke at the same time can you be? Have I ever begged your broke ass for money before? You're really stupid I'm just stating the obvious[/s]..
Nonsense!

Are you the only philanthropist in the world? Why is your philanthropy around suspicious and dodgy accounts?

You are always advocating for them, defending them and creating threads for them.

You had the effrontery to quote me and attack me for calling out a suspicious account and tale of suicide? Something must be wrong with you to think we are all gullible in here.

Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 17, 2019
LOWLIFER:
Contemplating suicide is what a whole lot of people have been through and currently going through. That you probably had it easy doesn't mean everyone does. You are being mischievous to think Felixamos owns this moniker. You are obviously suffering from psychosis...

Point of correction that Philip you quoted is broke and he should even inspire you not to take your life. Secondly if you read my previous comments you would see the part where I wrote that I would never be moved by any suicide attempt online again but after reading @richy post I felt I should give it a second chance well this is the last time I would ever do it.. I asked you the last questions(what type of apartment you stay) to get more enquiry so as to engage few persons I know online, even if it's five of us to send you 1k each that is 5k. atleast you could use that to eat this weekend but I'm done taking insults online for someone I don't know courtesy of that fool called philip.. I'm sorry I can't ask you further questions but I do hope and pray that you heed the advice you've gotten and stay strong after all, you're still better off than some people including Philip. Philip has blocked the little cash I would have raised for you. I want you to sincerely cause him in the name of any gods or God you serve.. I pray all will be well for you.. Peace!!
Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 17, 2019
philip0906:

Nonsense!

Are you the only philanthropist in the world? Why is your philanthropy around suspicious and dodgy accounts?

You are always advocating for them, defending them and creating threads for them.

You had the effrontery to quote me and attack me for calling out a suspicious account and tale of suicide? Something must be wrong with you to think we are all gullible in here.

Nonsense!

If I'm conniving with that guy to exploit people's emotions may Almighty God punish me.. But if not, may Almighty God punish you.. In Jesus Name Amen!! Type your own Amen you fool!!
Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by philip0906(m): 12:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
Felixamos:

[s]If I'm conniving with that guy to exploit people's emotions may Almighty God punish me.. But if not, may Almighty God punish you.. In Jesus Name Amen!! Type your own Amen you fool[/s]!!
Your tales are worthless.

You have been bursted previously, you are bursted once more. If you want to help anyone, there are tons of people around you in the real world, who need help.

Don't come here and form philanthropical voltron. We will burst your moves.

Be guided!

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 17, 2019
philip0906:

Stop ranting...You're always around fraudsters and their threads. You're always advocating help for them.

The other time, you went and dug up a thread where someone claimed to be suicidal and next thing you did, you created a thread and started soliciting for money.

When you were bursted, you immediately deleted the thread and its content... Good thing, nairaland has a trail of threads, else you would have deleted it completely.

Again you're really stupid.. What do you mean busted? If you even know the meaning.. I even shared the link to the thread I saw the post... If you weren't that stupid you would have observed that no account number was added to the post despite the essien of a guy sent it to me after I finished speaking with him.. I only left his phone number for concerned persons to reach out to him on phone and make their own inquiry or is there a way I could scam anyone of their money with a phone number..? Fool! You know why God will punish you? You don't want to help but you've also stopped me from helping.. Fool
Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 17, 2019
philip0906:

Your tales are worthless.

You have been bursted previously, you are bursted once more. If you want to help anyone, there are tons of people around you in the real world, who need help.

Don't come here and form philanthropical voltron. We will burst your moves.

Be guided!

I know you're stupid in real life and I'm doing you a lot of favour by replying you.. For your information, I do help people around me.. Type your own Amen I'ved typed mine.. The thing is, whether you type amen or not, I've already said it and if you're right, God will punish me, but if not, God will punish you.. It's that simple.. Your comment irritates me ehn!
Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by philip0906(m): 12:39pm On Nov 17, 2019
Felixamos:

[s]Again you're really stupid.. What do you mean busted? If you even know the meaning.. I even shared the link to the thread I saw the post... If you weren't that stupid you would have observed that no account number was added to the post despite the essien of a guy sent it to me after I finished speaking with him.. I only left his phone number for concerned persons to reach out to him on phone and make their own inquiry or is there a way I could scam anyone of their money with a phone number[/s]..? Fool! You know why God will punish you? You don't want to help but you've also stopped me from helping.. Fool
Oh! I stopped you from helping? grin

Chief nairaland philanthropist! grin How did my posts stop you from helping?

Are you scared to help? Why should you be scared to help? Why should my posts stop you from helping?

Hopefully, the helping you're referring to, isn't a code word to show your disgust that we bursted all your moves? grin

You're a clown!

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 17, 2019
philip0906:

Oh! I stopped you from helping? grin

Chief nairaland philanthropist! grin How did my posts stop you from helping?

Are you scared to help? Why should you be scared to help? Why should my posts stop you from helping?

Hopefully, the helping you're referring to, isn't a code word to show your disgust that we bursted all your moves? grin

You're a clown!

I'm done replying you.. Maybe @realvikash go fit reply you wen him come online.. A curse has been placed in a Name greater than all other names. just enjoy the Nairaland moment you're having and pray you're right..
Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by philip0906(m): 12:46pm On Nov 17, 2019
Felixamos:

[s]I know you're stupid in real life and I'm doing you a lot of favour by replying you.. For your information, I do help people around me.. Type your own Amen I'ved typed mine.. The thing is, whether you type amen or not, I've already said it and if you're right, God will punish me, but if not, God will punish you.. It's that simple.. Your comment irritates me ehn[/s]!
Bullocks!

Just make sure you are not a party to fraud. December is by the corned, boys are looking for FREE money for booze and ashewo.
Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by LOWLIFER: 12:48pm On Nov 17, 2019
Felixamos:

Thanks for your selflessness . It's a modest single room apartment ; again thank you

Point of correction that Philip you quoted is broke and he should even inspire you not to take your life. Secondly if you read my previous comments you would see the part where I wrote that I would never be moved by any suicide attempt online again but after reading @richy post I felt I should give it a second chance well this is the last time I would ever do it.. I asked you the last questions(what type of apartment you stay) to get more enquiry so as to engage few persons I know online, even if it's five of us to send you 1k each that is 5k. atleast you could use that to eat this weekend but I'm done taking insults online for someone I don't know courtesy of that fool called philip.. I'm sorry I can't ask you further questions but I do hope and pray that you heed the advice you've gotten and stay strong after all, you're still better off than some people including Philip. Philip has blocked the little cash I would have raised for you. I want you to sincerely cause him in the name of any gods or God you serve.. I pray all will be well for you.. Peace!!
Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by philip0906(m): 12:48pm On Nov 17, 2019
Felixamos:

[s]I'm done replying you.. Maybe @realvikash go fit reply you wen him come online.. A curse has been placed in a Name greater than all other names. just enjoy the Nairaland moment you're having and pray you're right[/s]..
Tell that bullcrap to your gullible likes as well as your aliases.

No room for suicide fraud on nairaland. Weeks back, it was "I am hungry, help me".

December is by the corner, boys have updated format.

Your moves have been bursted and will be always bursted!
Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by philip0906(m): 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2019
Felixamos:

No sane nairalander, will contribute sh1t!

You're a fraudster! You have been previously bursted and will be bursted once more.

Just look at the petty fraud you are even doing...5k fraud grin

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by LOWLIFER: 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2019
You should never reply him. His reasoning disgust me.

Felixamos:

Again you're really stupid.. What do you mean busted? If you even know the meaning.. I even shared the link to the thread I saw the post... If you weren't that stupid you would have observed that no account number was added to the post despite the essien of a guy sent it to me after I finished speaking with him.. I only left his phone number for concerned persons to reach out to him on phone and make their own inquiry or is there a way I could scam anyone of their money with a phone number..? Fool! You know why God will punish you? You don't want to help but you've also stopped me from helping.. Fool
Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by philip0906(m): 12:56pm On Nov 17, 2019
@lowlifer and @Felixamos

Keep quoting and replying your monikers... You think we are stupid in here. You bloody fraudster.

This was the thread created by Felixamos, using same format of soliciting help, here he is again under different monikers soliciting for 5k

https://www.nairaland.com/5474724/deleted

You're a petty criminal and you have been bursted once more.

Farthing, zilch, you no go see

@lowlifer, you're no longer suicidal right? You've decided to take the bull by the horn and go outright with your format of 1k each from everyone?

You're a learner!

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by philip0906(m): 1:17pm On Nov 17, 2019
1k per person billing, using the Suicide scam format, is the handwork and specialty of Felixamos

He was bursted on this thread;

He has been bursted on this thread too, using same format!

He who has eyes to read, let him read. He who has brains to decipher and understand, let him understand.

He/she who wants to willingly fall victim to this archaic and crude scam format, can go ahead.

Bye

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by Daviddson(m): 1:20pm On Nov 17, 2019
Some people are just too bitter, callous and even senseless that they they don't fail to showcase their tomfoolery at slightest opportunity. cry

3 Likes

Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by LOWLIFER: 1:31pm On Nov 17, 2019
^^^^^^ angry
Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by FakeManna: 2:10pm On Nov 17, 2019
[s]
Daviddson:
Some people are just too bitter, callous and even senseless that they they don't fail to showcase their tomfoolery at slightest opportunity. cry

[/s]

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by LOWLIFER: 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2019
You cannot blackmail Nairalanders to your whims and caprices coz they don't see through your odd judgment and myopic prism, you have no rights and you cannot dissuade adult from doing what they willingly would do. It shows you are immature and insensitive.

I swear to be unfortunate all my life if this moniker belongs to Felixamos. To me he is just being empathetic. You never hear his story or where he is coming from.

philip0906:
1k per person billing, using the Suicide scam format, is the handwork and specialty of Felixamos

He was bursted on this thread;

He has been bursted on this thread too, using same format!

He who has eyes to read, let him read. He who has brains to decipher and understand, let him understand.

He/she who wants to willingly fall victim to this archaic and crude scam format, can go ahead.

Bye
Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by realvikash: 2:18pm On Nov 17, 2019
Felixamos:

I'm done replying you.. Maybe @realvikash go fit reply you wen him come online.. A curse has been placed in a Name greater than all other names. just enjoy the Nairaland moment you're having and pray you're right..

Bro free the guy, he's just a troll, and a jobless one at that, your reply is probably giving him orgasms @ the moment. Just report the dude to the mods for derailing your thread

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by tabithababy(f): 2:18pm On Nov 17, 2019
Op, op you are not comitting sucide again

4 Likes

Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by realvikash: 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2019
tabithababy:

4 Likes

Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2019
realvikash:

Bro free the guy, he's just a troll, and a jobless one at that, your reply is probably giving him orgasms @ the moment. Just report the dude to the mods for derailing your thread

I never meet anyone online as foolish and senseless as that Philip dey.. As in.. Vichi if I dey in need of cash God forbid, na nairaland of all places I go carry am come?.. Lol... Mtchewwwwwwwwww.. People sha...

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by philip0906(m): 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2019
tabithababy:
You dey mind that petty fraudster grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2019
realvikash:

The fool go quote you soon cause that's the only thing he knows how to do best in life... Just ignore him quote... Him stupid words no reach any of us...

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by philip0906(m): 2:49pm On Nov 17, 2019
Felixamos:

The fool go quote you soon cause that's the only thing he knows how to do best in life... Just ignore him quote... Him stupid words no reach any of us...
You and your alias monikers have been bursted in nairaland.

This is your second bursting.

Your tricks won't work, same way it didn't work on October.

You're a lowlife, petty criminal!

Have you sent your 1k already to the suicidal moniker? grin

You criminal! Go and upgrade your format. That format don cast!

Mkpi!

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by realvikash: 2:49pm On Nov 17, 2019
Felixamos:

I never meet anyone online as foolish and senseless as that Philip dey.. As in.. Vichi if I dey in need of cash God forbid, na nairaland of all places I go carry am come?.. Lol... Mtchewwwwwwwwww.. People sha...
Em type plenty for nairaland, jumping on people's post to spew trash, buh you'll never see them say something meaningful

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by philip0906(m): 2:50pm On Nov 17, 2019
realvikash:

[s]Em type plenty for nairaland, jumping on people's post to spew trash, buh you'll never see them say something meaningful
[/s]
Have you sent your 1k to your alias? grin
Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by realvikash: 2:51pm On Nov 17, 2019
philip0906:

Have you sent your 1k to your alias? grin
Nah, nigga I can't stoop low to begging for 1k on Nairaland, I'm bigger than that wink

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life And Wants To Die. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 17, 2019
realvikash:

Em type plenty for nairaland, jumping on people's post to spew trash, buh you'll never see them say something meaningful

Lol... The idiot go soon talk say na me get your account now... Mehn! Very dull guy... @op if you're able to see four persons or more whose accounts are more than one year old, my promise of 1k still stands.. Just quote me and I would run the transfer.. I'm unfollowing the thread now..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Want To Understand Womanity A Bit Better So Asking Questions On Either Extreme / What Method Was Used To Wake You From Sleep? / Home Clearance- Quality Wines At Discounted Prices, For Celebrations/Gifting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.