Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

I Had A One-night Stand With My Daughter-in-law And Now She’s Pregnant And Says - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Had A One-night Stand With My Daughter-in-law And Now She’s Pregnant And Says (1006 Views)

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) / My Lazy Girlfriend Lacks Ambition And She's Pregnant For Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A One-night Stand With My Daughter-in-law And Now She’s Pregnant And Says by Newsyworld: 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2019
DEAR DEIDRE: I HAD a one-night stand with my daughter-in-law and am so deeply in love with her that I have left my wife – but will we ever be together?

I am 46 and my wife is 45. Our daughter is 19 and our son is 26.

The first time he brought this girl home, I was bowled over. She is 23 and stunningly beautiful. We welcomed her into our family.

They got married last year and it was a great day.

But, She and my son... https://www.newsyworld.com/dear-deidre-i-had-a-one-night-stand-with-my-daughter-in-law-and-now-shes-pregnant-and-says-the-baby-could-be-mine/

Re: I Had A One-night Stand With My Daughter-in-law And Now She’s Pregnant And Says by Abfinest007(m): 1:22pm On Nov 16, 2019
complete what you started

1 Like

Re: I Had A One-night Stand With My Daughter-in-law And Now She’s Pregnant And Says by godofuck231: 1:23pm On Nov 16, 2019
He goat, it's as good as knacking your own daughter , you were supposed to protect her not the other way , you betrayed your own son and no God or gods will forgive you

1 Like

Re: I Had A One-night Stand With My Daughter-in-law And Now She’s Pregnant And Says by appstatus: 1:58pm On Nov 16, 2019
Ohoo this [url=softexpakistan.org]i[/url]s un ethical and there is proper Thinking is made and this is good for her baby

1 Like

Re: I Had A One-night Stand With My Daughter-in-law And Now She’s Pregnant And Says by Jabioro: 2:27pm On Nov 16, 2019
Very useless man ..you can do more with your own daughter, assuming you are the son and your son was your father,will you liked what you did to his wife if he has done the same to you? Akuri niyen .. Agba ya niyi sir..Agba yin oto Ile..Oni jekuje ni yin pelu..I am sorry it is better you died youngly than grow up miserably... You are miserable father bring uncommon curse upon the family..Lust not love is affecting you..Yaba left candidate..

1 Like

Re: I Had A One-night Stand With My Daughter-in-law And Now She’s Pregnant And Says by ecolime(m): 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2019
Jabioro:
Very useless man ..you can do more with your own daughter, assuming you are the son and your son was your father,will you liked what you did to his wife if he has done the same to you? Akuri niyen .. Agba ya niyi sir..Agba yin oto Ile..Oni jekuje ni yin pelu..I am sorry it is better you died youngly than grow up miserably... You are miserable father bring uncommon curse upon the family..Lust not love is affecting you..Yaba left candidate..
Guy, take it easy. Don't you know the story is a fabricated lie to draw traffic to the Op's website?
Re: I Had A One-night Stand With My Daughter-in-law And Now She’s Pregnant And Says by cococandy(f): 7:01pm On Nov 16, 2019
Story time
Re: I Had A One-night Stand With My Daughter-in-law And Now She’s Pregnant And Says by ctleurocollege: 7:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
Movie time

(1) (Reply)

Any Landlord / Landlady Who Wants To Rent Out A House In Lagos? / Baby Cot For Sale / Choose Between Having Kids And A Billion Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.