Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,109 members, 7,957,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:03 AM

Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello (33942 Views)

#nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC / APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party / El-Rufai And Other Northern APC Governors React To Yahaya Bello's Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello by Afamed: 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2019
Gbam

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello by Alawode01(m): 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2019
Ehb like man,wey dem call yeye Bello,goo yeye dem today asi de thin luk.

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2019
I would have loved this woman to win but Demi gods will not let it happen
Re: Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello by Xisnin(m): 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2019
Bello in trouble!
If this woman continue to divide his vote in his home base, then he stands no chance.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello by LabDNA: 4:57pm On Nov 16, 2019
For her to have been lost by only 2 votes to an incumbent governor from the same locality, then she is very strong.

Doesn't look good for bello.

If PDP wins, they should form an alliance with her as she is a worthy ally. She is seriously dividing and watering down bello's votes in his backyard and strongholds.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello by Frankest20(m): 4:58pm On Nov 16, 2019
At least she can now rest
Re: Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello by Ferdinandu(m): 5:01pm On Nov 16, 2019
No it is Bello that lost not Natasha. More than 70 votes in one polling unit in Bello home front. The spoiler game might work against APC

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello by LabDNA: 5:01pm On Nov 16, 2019
otokx:
This is not a beauty pageant.

You don't understand what is at play here Mr man. Think deep and read between the fine lines.

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello by CaptainMitch: 5:01pm On Nov 16, 2019
Beautiful lady. kiss
Re: Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello by SalamRushdie: 5:02pm On Nov 16, 2019
Guestuser:
Lol.
Where are the idiots that said Bello wouldn’t get a single vote?

Are you aware that's Igbira land he won with just 2 votes

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello by LabDNA: 5:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
SalamRushdie:

The young lady is seriously wasting Bello's votes in his backyard, while the bulk is going to PDP in other areas.

Wahala dey bello camp.

2 Likes

Re: Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 16, 2019
They both are from d same kogi central so they ll share d votes from dat region of d state. Bello should adjust his seat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello by Jaapu: 5:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
Awol1:
Bello, a sitting governor could only win by two votes and you are celebrating it?

I like what Natasha did in Kogi Central.

Imagine removing a whooping 76 votes from what Bello would have garnered.

If PDP wins, she will definitely be rewarded.

Rewarded for what. All this monkey post politics wey dey una head self.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello by Jaapu: 5:08pm On Nov 16, 2019
SalamRushdie:

You don't even know what is going on. Lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello by Guestuser: 5:17pm On Nov 16, 2019
SalamRushdie:

I don’t wrestle with pigs.
Come back to quote me on Monday

2 Likes

Re: Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello by SalamRushdie: 5:18pm On Nov 16, 2019
Jaapu:

You don't even know what is going on. Lolz

All I see is that his Sure votes form Igbira are being shared
Re: Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello by tech18: 5:18pm On Nov 16, 2019
Kogi get fine gals ooo
Re: Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello by SalamRushdie: 5:18pm On Nov 16, 2019
Guestuser:

After rigging Ko

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello by Dessyeghez: 5:18pm On Nov 16, 2019
She’s pretty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello by olatade(m): 5:32pm On Nov 16, 2019
And people still voted for the devil yahaya bello? Sometimes we deserve the leaders who rule us.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello by inyenejo(m): 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2019
The most corrupt political party in the world is apcshit under buharigg.

If u are a sane mind please say no to apcshit, buharigg and his looting machines.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello by BlackBuhari: 5:37pm On Nov 16, 2019
IS THAT ONE NEWS .
Re: Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello by steppin: 6:02pm On Nov 16, 2019
realstars:
I am still weting for more failures and losers, at last we will know the winner.
Keep wetting.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello by Enemyofpeace: 6:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
She tried. That babe go sweet die for bed, her ringtones go bring down the roof
Re: Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello by Enemyofpeace: 6:05pm On Nov 16, 2019
tech18:
Kogi get fine gals ooo
with most of them having boat mouth and body odours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello by fredoooooo: 6:08pm On Nov 16, 2019
I still like her .. her strategies isn't that good.. but still I like her ..

Sai APC
Re: Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello by Segekesy(m): 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2019
Akpoti you try
Re: Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello by Jaapu: 6:14pm On Nov 16, 2019
SalamRushdie:

All I see is that his Sure votes form Igbira are being shared

"Igbira" has only one polling boot?
Re: Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello by SalamRushdie: 6:15pm On Nov 16, 2019
Jaapu:

"Igbira" has only one polling boot?
No
Re: Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello by Jaapu: 6:16pm On Nov 16, 2019
Guestuser:

His ignorance majesty is calling votes from a polling unit as vote for Ebira land.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello by Myketuale(m): 6:22pm On Nov 16, 2019
Awol1:
Bello, a sitting governor could only win by two votes and you are celebrating it?

I like what Natasha did in Kogi Central.

Imagine removing a whooping 76 votes from what Bello would have garnered.

If PDP wins, she will definitely be rewarded.
If PDP should win they should reward her massively.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov Sanwo-Olu Denies Rumour Of Curfew In Lagos / Police Sergeant Who Made Bullet-proof Vest Promoted By Arase / Kwara Youths Shout "Ole" At Government House In Kwara (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.