Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:48 PM

Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello (33935 Views)

#nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC / APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party / Senate President Ahmad Lawan Loses Polling Unit To Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello by four44: 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Kogi people love suffering sha
is there any real election in the first place?
Re: Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello by maxzzo1(m): 7:02pm On Nov 16, 2019
Good one the idea is to divide yeye Bello's vote since they both from same senatorial district.....
Re: Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello by Donjazzy12(m): 7:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
desmond5:

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/363507-just-in-kogidecides-yahaya-bello-narrowly-defeats-natasha-akpoti-in-her-polling-unit.html
I would have supported her until I discovered that she is a hardcore lesbian! She would have destroyed Kogi and flood everywhere in Kogi with unmarriageable lesbian girls!
Re: Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello by ChristineC: 7:14pm On Nov 16, 2019
Donjazzy12:

I would have supported her until I discovered that she is a hardcore lesbian! She would have destroyed Kogi and flood everywhere in Kogi with unmarriageable lesbian girls!
how did you know she's a lesbian in the first place undecided
Re: Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello by tech18: 7:24pm On Nov 16, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
with most of them having boat mouth and body odours
grin hhh why now wetin de do you ? I wan marry Ebira gal oo
Re: Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello by godquality: 7:24pm On Nov 16, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
rigged election. Whoever win the election rig am. No be Naija wey we dey?
Re: Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello by Donjazzy12(m): 7:28pm On Nov 16, 2019
ChristineC:
how did you know she's a lesbian in the first place undecided
There is nothing hidden under the sun that will not be exposed!

A lady I dated, exposed her sexuality to me. They used to be an item. Needless to say, I dumped her immediately after the confession.

As a rule of the thumb, I don't date lesbians!
Re: Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello by Rajosh(m): 7:30pm On Nov 16, 2019
ursullalinda:
Hmmmm....thought they said she is pulling weight
isn't this weight enough?
Bello is the incumbent governor and he could only defeat her by two votes. Plus she's a woman and in this part of Africa, women are not given a chance. she's tried joor.

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello by ChristineC: 7:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
Donjazzy12:

There is nothing hidden under the sun that will not be exposed!

A lady I dated, exposed her sexuality to me. They used to be an item. Needless to say, I dumped her immediately after the confession.

As a rule of the thumb, I don't date lesbians!
a lady you dated, is that it? and why would you believe her without proof of any kind?
if you are called in court to defend this slander, are you prepared to do it?
Re: Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello by Donjazzy12(m): 7:39pm On Nov 16, 2019
ChristineC:
a lady you dated, is that it? and why would you believe her without proof of any kind?
if you are called in court to defend this slander, are you prepared to do it?
She produced multiple shocking evidence. I won't be going into that here. You that support a Lesbian know that right now, you can't claim that you are not aware that she is one. Thank you.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello by ursullalinda(f): 8:24pm On Nov 16, 2019
Rajosh:
isn't this weight enough?
Bello is the incumbent governor and he could only defeat her by two votes. Plus she's a woman and in this part of Africa, women are not given a chance. she's tried joor.

Hmmmm....don't know anything about Kogi....with the way they were talking about her I thought she will beat Bello hands down....anything to pull Bello out of there
Re: Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello by Enemyofpeace: 8:24pm On Nov 16, 2019
tech18:
grin hhh why now wetin de do you ? I wan marry Ebira gal oo
na die be that. They are very beautiful and very very stubborn
Re: Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello by Enemyofpeace: 8:25pm On Nov 16, 2019
Donjazzy12:

are you serious? So she ates pricks?
Re: Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello by Tunbolity(m): 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2019
Donjazzy12:

Lesbian and she has kids? Oga, talk something else jooor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello by VULCAN(m): 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2019
The people mocking this lioness are either BMC or plain cowards
Re: Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello by mopol123: 9:11pm On Nov 16, 2019
mascot87:
Will Bello be proud of himself at old age?
He will be proud of his failure
Re: Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello by Azmanaty: 9:21pm On Nov 16, 2019
Guestuser:

I don’t wrestle with pigs.
Come back to quote me on Monday

Ok
Re: Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello by dbestuncle: 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
u she understand his tribe will vote him na
Re: Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello by ayamsuperstar: 9:37pm On Nov 16, 2019
This Mama is damn pretty sha...
Re: Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello by tech18: 9:40pm On Nov 16, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
na die be that. They are very beautiful and very very stubborn
Lols @ very stubborn

Pla shed more light
Re: Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello by Enemyofpeace: 9:44pm On Nov 16, 2019
tech18:

Lols @ very stubborn

Pla shed more light
I be Google?
Re: Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello by Enemyofpeace: 9:45pm On Nov 16, 2019
ayamsuperstar:
This Mama is damn pretty sha...
see as your prick dey rice up because of an old woman
Re: Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello by Enemyofpeace: 9:47pm On Nov 16, 2019
Tunbolity:
Lesbian and she has kids? Oga, talk something else jooor
bros dem tell you sey lesbian no dey burn?Are they not a human beans like you?
Re: Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello by tech18: 9:47pm On Nov 16, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
I be Google?
grin
Re: Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello by Coolgent(m): 9:04am On Nov 17, 2019
Re: Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello by ProfessorBola: 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

Lightweight Social Media Politician

I Agree she just like talking with no visible action plan...an when the going gets tough and resolve is needed she will just pack her bags and leave
to the Safe heaven of her Villa In Abuja or Lagos ....
Re: Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello by ProfessorBola: 3:17pm On Nov 17, 2019
ursullalinda:
Hmmmm....thought they said she is pulling weight

Looks and Beauty does not win Votes or solve peoples socio-economic problems..Nigerians do not have time for those trivial things now...
Re: Natasha Akpoti Loses Polling Unit To Yahaya Bello by Pointbreak456: 10:55pm On Feb 28, 2023
otokx:
This is not a beauty pageant.
At least she's way credible than the midget governor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu / Why I Visited Obasanjo - Bukola Saraki - Premium Times / TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.