Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father (38849 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert / Erica Nlewedim Reunites With Father. He Calls Her Most Beautiful Girl In Africa / Bisola Aiyeola Pictured With Her Lookalike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father by Diamondwriter(m): 10:58am On Nov 18, 2019
RamseyBolton:
Silly man is behind bars in dubai while his management is in charge of the social media accounts
Dubai policeman grin
Re: Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father by victorazyvictor(m): 11:00am On Nov 18, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
My true love
O.B.O

I still love you very Much.

I still don't care if you now have 3 children, we can still have ours

You reminds me this grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father by RamseyBolton: 11:00am On Nov 18, 2019
Diamondwriter:

Dubai policeman grin

Huh
Re: Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father by AdemolaA2: 11:05am On Nov 18, 2019
sheedy407:
Every children true happiness is for their parent to see their success, so bad Mrs Adeleke wasnt here

JESUUU!!!

Re: Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father by Goke101(m): 11:07am On Nov 18, 2019
I can’t wait for the album
Re: Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father by AfricaMars: 11:11am On Nov 18, 2019
Join the 7thpicture >>> https://7thpicture.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father by WildChild00(m): 11:20am On Nov 18, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
My true love
O.B.O

Oloshoooooooooo shocked
Re: Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father by vicben27(m): 11:23am On Nov 18, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
My true love
O.B.O

keep receiving Urself will female Monika
Re: Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 18, 2019
RamseyBolton:
Silly man is behind bars in dubai while his management is in charge of the social media accounts
why would u call this one a man now...

A man will not brake bottle nah
A man will not have 3 and still counting diff baby mamas nah.

Its a slap on us men if this one is called "man"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 18, 2019
maybe if hes mum is alive he wont be behaving childish
Re: Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father by Oreofepeters: 11:31am On Nov 18, 2019
Jestin:
I am sure David misses him mum. Death can sometimes put everlasting sadness in someone’s heart. May we not loose someone so dear to us .
We are all going to loose our loved ones someday bro.
That bastard Death is inevitable, our prayer should be, we shouldn't loose them so soon
Re: Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father by RamseyBolton: 11:32am On Nov 18, 2019
Davebio:
why would u call this one a man now...

A man will not brake bottle nah
A man will not have 3 and still counting diff baby mamas nah.

Its a slap on us men if this one is called "man"

My apologies sir

3 Likes

Re: Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father by adeniyi65(m): 11:40am On Nov 18, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
My true love
O.B.O

grin grin like being 4th baby mama?
Re: Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father by beresponsible(m): 12:00pm On Nov 18, 2019
Shebi na you just break person head 4 Dubai? Talk about that one first
Re: Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father by marvin906(m): 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2019
Four4Clien:
OBO himself, i honestly can't wait for the album. i believe it mmight be certified platinum or at least gold by American standards since OBO is getting extra big in the US

for 14k only, get your own professional website or blog. whatsapp - 0706~30841~71.

dude your funny

Re: Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father by wahabest(m): 12:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
He's behind bar in Dubai? But how did he still managed to perform in London with mayorkun? Or did mayor of lagos changed d location Just asking ugggh undecided #Instablog9ja workers #haters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father by onatisi(m): 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2019
this album will break records
this dude is just destined for greatness
good job davido and may God smile on my own hustles too has He has smiled on yours
Re: Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father by Toks2008(m): 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
My true love
O.B.O

I wan toast you before but I no do again

Re: Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father by BrutalJab: 1:44pm On Nov 18, 2019
RamseyBolton:

He is behind bar in Dubai yet he performed at Mayorkun's show in London yesterday night?

Aren't you dull like this? Broda wey mumu. grin
Re: Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father by RamseyBolton: 2:34pm On Nov 18, 2019
BrutalJab:

He is behind bar in Dubai yet he performed at Mayorkun's show in London yesterday night?

Aren't you dull like this? Broda wey mumu. grin

Are you part of his propaganda here? Dudes like you will lick Davidos bumhole is given the opportunity
Re: Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father by BrutalJab: 2:46pm On Nov 18, 2019
RamseyBolton:

Are you part of his propaganda here? Dudes like you will lick Davidos bumhole is given the opportunity

You have spoken like a typical brainless black man

Why did you lie that he was arrested? Mumu
Re: Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father by RamseyBolton: 2:51pm On Nov 18, 2019
BrutalJab:

I have spoken like my father who is a typical brainless black man

Why did you lie that he was arrested? Mumu
Re: Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father by Antoeni(m): 2:57pm On Nov 18, 2019
May her Soul RIP
Re: Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father by vapitalfame(m): 4:49pm On Nov 18, 2019
You go die, Chiwawa No go make money Ngbozu!
Re: Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father by Bloggers: 8:23pm On Nov 18, 2019
sheedy407:
Every children true happiness is for their parent to see their success, so bad Mrs Adeleke wasnt here

RIP ENGLISH
Re: Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father by skyfather09(m): 9:34pm On Nov 18, 2019
ugly album cover... looks like something a kindergartener drew with they feet.
Re: Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father by Gucciboy1(m): 2:04am On Nov 19, 2019
Bloggers:
Shared with Caption !!!

If you look closely at the back cover of the album You’ll see me and my father looking a statue of my late mum ❤️❤️ ... can’t wait till y’all see the front

Source : https://twitter.com/iam_Davido/status/1195747290524405760

Green light riddim?
Why do I feel like davido is looking for competition against wiz.
If you don't understand this comment SHUT UP and don't say shit.

Why is Mayorkun not on the album tho.

Songs 4, 9, 12 and 17 will be a big bang

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Shows Her Beard Gang (see Photo) / Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding Venue (Photos) / Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor At Startimes Vchannel Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.