Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Share Your Coming Of Age Stories - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your Coming Of Age Stories (25049 Views)

How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? / Share Your First Picture of The New Year / The Question Of Age Difference In Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by meobizy(f): 9:02am On Nov 25, 2019
Mine was always getting called ‘sir’ at age 25. I looked at my pictures and compared them to a year before, it was like I aged overnight. Many years later I’ve resorted to a haircut to reduce my prime-aged looks but still get called ‘sir’ on the regular. I guess there are some things one can’t escape from.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by SmellingAnus(m): 3:46pm On Nov 25, 2019
Farmerguy:
My girlfriend got pregnant, she was fraid alot.. She asked if we should kill it.. It was just after we had both completed our national diplomas.. From the first moment she told me, i stood my ground and wouldn't give in to killing the foetus even though i was broke and still couldn't find a job.. I couldn't tell my parents for 5 months.. I was seeing the baby develop i was happy for that but i didn't know how i could tell my parents. But eventually i told my mum one morning and she wouldn't believe it..

Now I'm 27, i have 2 amazing Daughters and they came in the same month

Natasha May 24th
Love May 31st
God bless both of them especially Love cos we share the same birth month and day...

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by Akinowon123(m): 1:28am On Nov 26, 2019
Mine was when I released my first sperm. And I saw the colour, I was confused at first because I thought it was urine coming. Although I gummed body with a girl and my rod was hard and I released. Was wowed it is not urine
Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by ATTemi: 6:36pm On Dec 04, 2019
King Solomon!
Godsfavour78:
don't be senseless please.
Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by MrHighSea: 10:23am On Dec 05, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Mhmmm...ive been racking my brain to remember and now I finally did.

Well for me, coming off age has been in stages. So I'm just going to drop the stages I felt I came off certain age at different points in my life
Enjoy...

First was when my parent started allowing me to go to Adeniji to buy garri at ebute ero or so, can't really remember the name of the place very well now. The place is popularly know for garri sales then.
I was like wow, so I too can now go like a big girl to buy quarter bag of garri without my elder Sis who we used to follow then. And it was even the distance that marvelled me. From Ikoyi to adeniji. Used to go through obalende then tunubu tomjones. Sometimes the road gets confusing but thank God I never got lost but how my over protective mum just allowed me to start going to such market all by myself still surprises me till today. So from there I started feeling like a big girl. I was still in pry school then o.

Another experience was when I had finished college and was working as a small secretary. I had a lawyer guy and I told my mum was going to see my lawyer boyfriend at ogudu GRA and she didnt complain. Even my twin Sis was like, " you're letting her go"? My mum still didn't complain. I now felt like a babe. My twin was an SU �� while I was the outgoing one.

When I finally knew I had become aunty, was when my twin and I told my dad we were moving out of the family house to rent an apartment of our own and he didn't say anything. Though we lost our mum and last born then in the same House and were fed up of the place so we said if he was not ready to leave we are moving and he didnt object. So now here I am acting mother, father and everything all alone (later lost him too).

I have really come off age.
Its remaining the stage where ill be controlling and managing a home with my man our children.
Coming off age its in stages I think.
Strong gurl.
May the Lord be ur strength and guide.
Re: Share Your Coming Of Age Stories by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 05, 2019
MrHighSea:

Strong gurl.
May the Lord be ur strength and guide.
Amen. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Do I Deal With An Annoying Father-in-law ? / Husband Abandons His Wife, Says Twins, CS Are Taboos In Rivers (Photo) / My Mum Is Unconsolable One Month After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.