Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections (53585 Views)

Rescheduling Of Governorship & State HOA Elections: INEC Press Release / INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos / INEC Press Statement On Rivers Governorship Election. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections by jaxxy(m): 4:22am On Nov 17, 2019
Is iNEC an authentic organization? And if they are can we say they are independent? These are things we need to address to move forward unless we really don’t wanna move forward. Just fooling ourselves and not anybody.
Re: INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections by udemzyudex(m): 6:02am On Nov 17, 2019
Nigeria is a failed state.
Re: INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections by prohet: 7:27am On Nov 17, 2019
Jasen1:
Bayelsa PDP will win Kogi. APC will win SDM will retain his seat

Period
APC IS LEADING IN BAYELSA
Re: INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections by Monday60655(m): 8:31am On Nov 17, 2019
BluntBoy:

How do you know it does more harm to me than you? You don't even know me, and you are jumping into conclusion.

The fact remains that there was never democracy before APC, so you people should stop this nonsense about APC destroying democracy.

Was it under APC that African China sang about "Demo dey craze" or that Eedris Abdulkareem sang "Nigeria Jaga Jaga"

You were the one who concluded first. As a man thinket in his heart, so he is. So I may not need to know you in person. Because if you have been following up my comments, I never spare to criticize any government/party in when they err. But present government own is turning into something else.
Re: INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections by BluntBoy(m): 8:45am On Nov 17, 2019
Monday60655:

You were the one who concluded first. As a man thinket in his heart, so he is. So I may not need to know you in person. Because if you have been following up my comments, I never spare to criticize any government/party in when they err. But present government own is turning into something else.

Then your criticism is not well thought of. Anyone who read your comment would think democracy died with APC when in fact we have never enjoyed democracy. The idea that our votes don't count began as way back as the time of Shagari in the 1980s after he massively rigged himself back into government.
Re: INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections by Monday60655(m): 12:46pm On Nov 17, 2019
BluntBoy:

Then your criticism is not well thought of. Anyone who read your comment would think democracy died with APC when in fact we have never enjoyed democracy. The idea that our votes don't count began as way back as the time of Shagari in the 1980s after he massively rigged himself back into government.

That's why the rudiments of understanding differs and that make us human beings
Re: INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections by CioAngels(f): 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2019
Flexherbal:
Once the process is free and fair, there is no problem.

May whoever the people have chosen be the winner!
That is, if the government will allow the chosen person from opposition to win.
Re: INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections by mfm04622: 6:07am On Nov 18, 2019
Jasen1:

When the full result is out

Remember this mention

The full result is out! I remember this mention. How far?
Re: INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections by Jasen1(m): 7:09am On Nov 18, 2019
mfm04622:

The full result is out! I remember this mention. How far?

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos / Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) / Akpabio Wins Senate President Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.