Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,599 members, 7,823,605 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post (60107 Views)

Kogi Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by Angrymode: 10:21pm On Nov 16, 2019
To Dickson

Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by Google7: 10:25pm On Nov 16, 2019
olajizz01:
This is massive,the forces against Dickson in Bayelsa is massive.

Dickson na 1 man show wey dey allot all political tickets, unto say everybody else no gget relevance. I shock say hin even win some polling units.
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by AkwalaIke1: 10:28pm On Nov 16, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
some of you just pull out statistics from your ass... 99 percent dont have access to pipeborne water, 80 percent dont have access to proper toilet in this same lagos... grin i laugh at your foolish ascertion

[/s]
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by Frankest20(m): 10:28pm On Nov 16, 2019
Congratulations Lyon of APC. Gov. Dickson should learn

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by cenaman(m): 10:29pm On Nov 16, 2019
APC dey rape PDP without condom, grin grin grin there is GOD oo in mama peace voice.
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by SalamRushdie: 10:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
solmusdesigns:
some of you just pull out statistics from your ass... 99 percent dont have access to pipeborne water, 80 percent dont have access to proper toilet in this same lagos... grin i laugh at your foolish ascertion

Do you reside in Lagos? If yes

Then do you have pipeborne potable water supply from a water utility company ?

Is the road infront of your house tarred ?

Do you and your neighbors all have access to a proper toilet or most still shit in dugouts and poly bags ?

Mister stop fooling yourself please Lagos is a failed settlement

Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by Nolongthing3669: 10:41pm On Nov 16, 2019
hammerD:
FAKE NEWS.

BUHARI IS PLAYING WITH FIRE BECOS, BAYELSA BY MONDAY WILL BE LOCKED DOWN WITH SiT AT HOME ORDERS.

UNTIL APC RETURN BACK TO KATSINA.
sit at home let see who will suffer

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by contigiency(m): 10:42pm On Nov 16, 2019
SOLOMZY4U:
#Kogi Election report.
The PDP candidate MUSA WADA wins in Kogi center and West. While the APC loss big time. The people of Kogi came out in numbers to vote Bello out. Now collation is on in the Collation centers. Thugs in numbers are trying to get entrance into the place to manipulate but the people of Kogi state are all presently watching and defending .

The discussion here is about Bayelsa and not kogi.
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by jcross19: 10:44pm On Nov 16, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

I'm not a tribalist why did u report me ?
I did not ooooh! why should I do that! what connect the igbo's with bayelsa election?
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by stealmatic(m): 10:46pm On Nov 16, 2019
SOLOMZY4U:
#Kogi Election report.
The PDP candidate MUSA WADA wins in Kogi center and West. While the APC loss big time. The people of Kogi came out in numbers to vote Bello out. Now collation is on in the Collation centers. Thugs in numbers are trying to get entrance into the place to manipulate but the people of Kogi state are all presently watching and defending .
won ma hang e las las ni, fake news career

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by solmusdesigns: 10:47pm On Nov 16, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Do you and your neighbors all have access to a proper toilet or most still shit in dugouts and poly bags ?

I can bet you know absolutely nothing about Lagos, you dont know the meaning of Potable water and you clearly have no idea what a toilet is

because if you do you would understand the fact that some lagosian decided not to connect to to Lagos Water Corporation (because they have personal boreholes) doesnt change the fact that they remain one of the best water corporation in Nigeria catering for millions daily

If you like pick any picture and repeat it thinking you can fool anybody about lagosians, then you are only fooling yourself with your ikpeazu state men and kinsmen...

The worst slums in Lagos even has more than more enough toilets and even homeless people under the bridge and in markets have access to government provided mobile toilets

Lagos arguebly has more tarred Local Government inner roads, State roads with bridges and Fg roads than the whole of southeast put together its even in a popular saying that "i know come lagos come count bridge"

7 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by budusky05(m): 10:47pm On Nov 16, 2019
hammerD:
FAKE NEWS.

BUHARI IS PLAYING WITH FIRE BECOS, BAYELSA BY MONDAY WILL BE LOCKED DOWN WITH SiT AT HOME ORDERS.

UNTIL APC RETURN BACK TO KATSINA.

Mumu. Get sence
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by Expert17: 10:54pm On Nov 16, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Sometimes pretend as if u have sense naa.....
Failed settlement with the highest population in NIGERIA.......
Think b4 u Talk,...
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by SalamRushdie: 10:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
solmusdesigns:

I can bet you know absolutely nothing about Lagos, you dont know the meaning of Potable water and you clearly have no idea what a toilet is

because if you do you would understand the fact that some lagosian decided not to connect to to Lagos Water Corporation (because they have personal boreholes) doesnt change the fact that they remain one of the best water corporation in Nigeria catering for millions daily

If you like pick any picture and repeat it thinking you can fool anybody about lagosians, then you are only fooling yourself with your ikpeazu state men and kinsmen...

The worst slums in Lagos even has more than more enough toilets and even homeless people under the bridge and in markets have access to government provided mobile toilets

Lagos arguebly has more tarred Local Government inner roads, State roads with bridges and Fg roads than the whole of southeast put together its even in a popular saying that "i know come lagos come count bridge"

My friend stop fooling yourself I have more stake in Lagos than you will ever have. You talk of borehole like it's a proper source of water supply , the same boreholes that are poisoning 90 percent of Lagosians with heavy metal poisoning .. the few people that can afford bore holes do it because there is no functional water board in Lagos State and besides how many of these bores holes are potable ? Zero ... Keep supporting mediocrity okay ..you refused to answer me if the road infront of your Lagos house is okay
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by SalamRushdie: 11:00pm On Nov 16, 2019
Expert17:

Sometimes pretend as if u have sense naa.....
Failed settlement with the highest population in NIGERIA.......
Think b4 u Talk,...

The problem is most of you grew up in villages similar to premedival settlements and when you manage to come and see one small viaduct or bridge in Lagos you think you have come to development ... Oga you that is talking is the road to your house tarred ? Do you have access to potable water from water mains ? What's the state of the toilet you use ?

Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by AkwalaIke1: 11:02pm On Nov 16, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

[/s]
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by DexterousOne(m): 11:02pm On Nov 16, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
grin na igbo man even publish d result.

I pray this into your life ..Na your antagonist go announce your victory in life

What does this have to do wott igbos now?
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
voltron14:
grin

No need for final result.

We know already.
. A P C has a better candidate.So they should win.
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by DexterousOne(m): 11:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
solmusdesigns:

This is a very stupid thing to say undecided
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by eliwa47(m): 11:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
This is unbelievable! wow, is this the real results, haha in bayelsa? I still can't believe this but if its true then PDP is in a serious problem because we all know bayelsa as PDP stronghold.
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by Expert17: 11:08pm On Nov 16, 2019
SalamRushdie:

The problem is most of you grew up in villages similar to premedival settlements and when you manage to come and see one small viaduct or bridge in Lagos you think you have come to development ... Oga you that is talking is the road to your house tarred ? Do you have access to potable water from water mains ? What's the state of the toilet you use ?

With d rubbish u HV BN saying dis nite,.....
Ur IQ level s very very low....
So I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by Elytron1604: 11:13pm On Nov 16, 2019
Luciferlove:
grin
[/b]PDP funneral song
Till we will not meet again till we will not meet again Devil be with you till we will not meet again[b]
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by solmusdesigns: 11:14pm On Nov 16, 2019
that is an undisputable fact... South East has the worst roads in Nigeria and as shamefull as it sounds The NorthWest has more motorable road with its land mass than the tiny SouthEast that Niger state is bigger than and almost same size with Oyo State

DexterousOne:

This is a very stupid thing to say undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by SalamRushdie: 11:16pm On Nov 16, 2019
Expert17:

With d rubbish u HV BN saying dis nite,.....
Ur IQ level s very very low....
So I rest my case.

Somebody with an IQ of over 130 has low IQ? Okay oga so what would you rather we discuss , can we talk jet engines? Can we discuss my photologica ( my own theory on the motion of photons) can you go there ? Abeg go and sleep
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by Expert17: 11:21pm On Nov 16, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Somebody with an IQ of over 130 has low IQ? Okay oga so what would you rather we discuss , can we talk jet engines? Can we discuss my photologica ( my own theory on the motion of photons) can you go there ? Abeg go and sleep

Buhari no sabi speak English, he win election.......
With all dis Dictionary Assisted Grammer, ....... Dts d reason, igbo no go rule NIGERIA.......

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by SalamRushdie: 11:38pm On Nov 16, 2019
Expert17:

Buhari no sabi speak English, he win election.......
With all dis Dictionary Assisted Grammer, ....... Dts d reason, igbo no go rule NIGERIA.......

We will soon be granted our own country by God's Grace .
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by babytoun: 11:40pm On Nov 16, 2019
hammerD:

THE PROTEST WILL BE INTERNATIONAL RECOGNISE AND EXPOSE THE ELECTION AS FRAUD.

U DONT KNOW WAT U ARE PLAYING WITH.

ELECTION RIGGING MUST END IN THIS COUNTRY.

Fraud as how ? N.a. only you go sit at home....my contacts in yenagoa are happy with the results
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by omohlexy: 11:41pm On Nov 16, 2019
Pls who is the PDP contestant for bayelsa? All I'm seeing here is Dickson. Is he contesting?
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by Bugie16: 11:42pm On Nov 16, 2019
hammerD:
say no to hard drugs.

THE PROTEST WILL BE INTERNATIONAL RECOGNISE AND EXPOSE THE ELECTION AS FRAUD.

U DONT KNOW WAT U ARE PLAYING WITH.

ELECTION RIGGING MUST END IN THIS COUNTRY.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Emmanuel Udom’s Father’s Burial: Mysterious Rain Pulls Down Structure / Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before / Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.