Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post (60095 Views)

Kogi Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by DaCharis2016: 6:43am On Nov 17, 2019
if you will prefer APC for Bayelsa like, and PDP for Kogi share.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by Kpoikpoi: 7:09am On Nov 17, 2019
Amah70:

Parasite. Igbo matter go kiyyy una.

You get another closer step to colonize crude oil blocks .

Igbo has been the buffer.

Wealthy Western countries don't depend on crude oil.
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by Kpoikpoi: 7:10am On Nov 17, 2019
Sorry,I only talk to Nigerians not Biafrans.
Go and get a Nigerian passport then we can talk.
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by ibechris(m): 7:35am On Nov 17, 2019
havenz:
The way some tribes hate the Igbos is just a shame on those tribes because the IGBO'S are one of the best successful tribe in Nigeria, Africa and the whole world at large. #IgboIsGREAT.

Most of the people that hate the Igbos am sure have not had anything with the Igbo's. Rather they are envious of our people oriented development.
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by galaxy2020(m): 7:36am On Nov 17, 2019
Dickson dug his grave by belittling Jonathan. As you make your bed, so will you lie on it.
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by 2sexycom(m): 7:47am On Nov 17, 2019
havenz:
The way some tribes hate the Igbos is just a shame on those tribes because the IGBO'S are one of the best successful tribe in Nigeria, Africa and the whole world at large. #IgboIsGREAT.

Shut up. You are not the only Igbo reading comments here. Na this bragging una take dey fall men hand. Best in Africa kill. You Dia.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by Kenturkey048(m): 7:50am On Nov 17, 2019
Expert17:

And 95% of 9ja celebrity prefer to stay in Lagos.......
Igbo people dey enter Nite bus come Lagos every day,.
OGA na because of the population wey dey Lagos..not because of anything ..Lagos is still as dirty as any other state...bad bad roads everywhere....the only person wey try na fashola...this sanwo olu na stupid idiot....
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 17, 2019
backbone503:

PDP is largely perceived as an "Igbo party" (which is to a great extent true), hence, the tribe's connection with Bayelsa election (results)
PDP isn't an igbo party ,PDP is a political party comprising of politicians from different parts of the country.
Those perceiving PDP as igbo party are people who are simply obsessed with igbos, people like you.
I honestly wonder if the Nigerian brain really ever truely evolved. I hope you know that lives were lost in the just concluded elections?
As if the bloody party politics isn't bad enough, fools like you will still try to make it worse by dragging someone's tribe into your mess.
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by Expert17: 8:39am On Nov 17, 2019
Kenturkey048:
OGA na because of the population wey dey Lagos..not because of anything ..Lagos is still as dirty as any other state...bad bad roads everywhere....the only person wey try na fashola...this sanwo olu na stupid idiot....

No population for kano, Anambra and d rest baaa.....
Bad roads, dirty, say all u want......
U can't compare Lagos with any other state,....
1. Highest population
2. Highest revenue
3. No of Headquarters
4. ............ Keep adding to d list,....
D money Lagos generate in a day,.... Some state hardly get it, in a month.
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by wherewere2wear(f): 9:01am On Nov 17, 2019
Even thou Apc might win @d end of day, plz lets try and b logical. ON WEDNESDAY 13TH OF NOVEMBER PDP WENT TO NEMBE LGA TO DO THEIR CAMPAIGN BUT WE ALL HEARD WHAT HAPPENED, WE SAW ALL OVER THE NEWS HOW PEOPLE WHO WENT FOR CAMPAIGN WERE BEEN SHOT AT. Now lets do the logical thinking, DO YOU ALL THINK WITH WHAT HAPPENED IN NEMBE LGA, ANY PDP MEMBER WILL STILL BE IN NEMBE?
DO YOU THINK THERE WAS ANYBODY THAT ACTUALLY CAME OUT TO VOTE FOR PDP?
Even thou there was an election in Nembe, the only people that voted were those in Nembe, And those in Nembe were all members of the Apc because contrary to what happened on the 13th of this month, members of the opposition fled the town for their safety.
So in conclusion the result from Nembe is not surprising because only members of the Apc voted.
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by backbone503(m): 9:12am On Nov 17, 2019
Rgade:

PDP isn't an igbo party ,PDP is a political party comprising of politicians from different parts of the country.
Those perceiving PDP as igbo party are people who are simply obsessed with igbos, people like you.
I honestly wonder if the Nigerian brain really ever truely evolved. I hope you know that lives were lost in the just concluded elections?
As if the bloody party politics isn't bad enough, fools like you will still try to make it worse by dragging someone's tribe into your mess.

Emotion is clearly overriding your sense (if any) of decorum. Its perplexing how someone this wounded in spirit and poor in mind fits into society and constructively contributes to issues of national importance.

Well, like I said, PDP is an Igbo party. If your gray isnt also affected, tell me why
1. there isn't an Igbo man in the top 5 positions in the fed. govt or the ruling party.
2. it was the only tribe/region that gave an opposition party 95% of her votes. (what a political stupidity!)
3. its the only tribe/region whose apex socio-political group is the mouth piece and rubber stamp of a dying opposition party.

See, the Igbos, with due and utmost respect to them, are politically unserious, unwise and are rapidly becoming very irrelevant in this country.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by PaschalPM(m): 9:36am On Nov 17, 2019
wherewere2wear:
Even thou Apc might win @d end of day, plz lets try and b logical. ON WEDNESDAY 13TH OF NOVEMBER PDP WENT TO NEMBE LGA TO DO THEIR CAMPAIGN BUT WE ALL HEARD WHAT HAPPENED, WE SAW ALL OVER THE NEWS HOW PEOPLE WHO WENT FOR CAMPAIGN WERE BEEN SHOT AT. Now lets do the logical thinking, DO YOU ALL THINK WITH WHAT HAPPENED IN NEMBE LGA, ANY PDP MEMBER WILL STILL BE IN NEMBE?
DO YOU THINK THERE WAS ANYBODY THAT ACTUALLY CAME OUT TO VOTE FOR PDP?
Even thou there was an election in Nembe, the only people that voted were those in Nembe, And those in Nembe were all members of the Apc because contrary to what happened on the 13th of this month, members of the opposition fled the town for their safety.
So in conclusion the result from Nembe is not surprising because only members of the Apc voted.

Mehnn! Bone logic! As long as ur party wins, nothing else matters.

PDP n APC supporters are never logical in thinking. If PDP supporters could celebrate Ortom's and Ikpeazu's re-elections, why shouldn't APC supporters celebrate dia victory in Bayelsa n Kogi state no matter how the victory comes...

My point is, as long as you are a party fanatic, you lack logic in reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by Smileyme(f): 9:44am On Nov 17, 2019
This is the best election result ever... I'm so glad PDP lost Bayelsa State... Maybe things will be different there now... grin grin
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 17, 2019
backbone503:

Emotion is clearly overriding your sense (if any) of decorum. Its perplexing how someone this wounded in spirit and poor in mind fits into society and constructively contributes to issues of national importance.

Well, like I said, PDP is an Igbo party. If your gray isnt also affected, tell me why
1. there isn't an Igbo man in the top 5 positions in the fed. govt or the ruling party.
2. it was the only tribe/region that gave an opposition party 95% of her votes. (what a political stupidity!)
3. its the only tribe/region whose apex socio-political group is the mouth piece and rubber stamp of a dying opposition party.

See, the Igbos are politically unserious, unwise and are rapidly becoming very irrelevant in this country.
Well you are the one clearly blinded by emotions and sentiments here.
Anti-igbo emotions and sentiments.
The thread was clearly about the BAYELSA ELECTIONS ,but somehow fools like you dragged the igbo tribe into the mix, how is that not obsession.
As to your claims , for somehow claiming to be brutally honest and critical, you sure are far away from your facts.
I wonder in what election did PDP score 95% in the SE .
APC got more than 20% of votes in the SE in the last elections (many people claimed it was rigging)
And as to voting for the opposition.
Wasn't APC the opposition in 2015 when SW and Arewas gave them 100% of their own votes.
Well that worked for APC cause GEJ was who he was.
BTW doesn't Arewa also voice support for APC.
Instead you to focus on whatever tribe it is you come from you are here forming igbo political analyst.
Clearly obsessed with people who don't give a shit about your irrelevant little life.
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by backbone503(m): 10:10am On Nov 17, 2019
Rgade:

Well you are the one clearly blinded by emotions and sentiments here.
Anti-igbo emotions and sentiments.
The thread was clearly about the BAYELSA ELECTIONS ,but somehow fools like you dragged the igbo tribe into the mix, how is that not obsession.
As to your claims , for somehow claiming to be brutally honest and critical, you sure are far away from your facts.
I wonder in what election did PDP score 95% in the SE .
APC got more than 20% of votes in the SE in the last elections (many people claimed it was rigging)
And as to voting for the opposition.
Wasn't APC the opposition in 2015 when SW and Arewas gave them 100% of their own votes.
Well that worked for APC cause GEJ was who he was.
BTW doesn't Arewa also voice support for APC.
Instead you to focus on whatever tribe it is you come from you are here forming igbo political analyst.
Clearly obsessed with people who don't give a shit about your irrelevant little life.

You personalize issues; its not the best for you. This convrtsation is over.
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 17, 2019
backbone503:

You personalize issues; its not the best.
No, that's the best.
When someone makes a stupid comment online you attack him personally.
Were you expecting me to assume what your tribe is and then begin to malign you all like you did mine?
And then we would start dick measuring which tribe is superior politically, educationally or economically bla bla bla.
Some of us have learnt to reason above tribal sentiments.
If you had given your opinion on the Bayelsa elections without dragging igbos into it, perhaps we wouldn't be here.
FYI, I'm glad PDP lost.
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by ashantitope: 11:13am On Nov 17, 2019
Are you people sure GEJ is not planning to jump to APC, this one that he fold his hands and allow his governor to be doing rubbish and he want to loose his state, abi is it what am thinking that after one year now the new guy will decamp to PDP after winning
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by tricksters: 11:16am On Nov 17, 2019
You father n forefathers lie so tey but were beaten blueblack by a team of gworo chewing aboki. Check how the great Igbo tribe was beaten thoroughly in the Biafa war. Some foolish Igbo even start claiming God came to fight on the Nigeria side b4 they could be beaten. The koko of my comment the great Igbo tribe is not greater than any tribe in Nigeria or even any one in the world. Your greatness na for your pocket.

Igbo tribe did not bring about the renaissance or the golden age. In fact the Igbo tribe is a no tribe in the scheme of thing in the world. This is not hating but taking time out to tell the truth the way it is. You can chose to continue living a lie after discovering the truth as told to you today or continue living your life of lies.

havenz:
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by tricksters: 11:22am On Nov 17, 2019
I am telling u, these people are gradually equating Igbos on NL with foolish people. The level of foolishness in their comment can only be related to that of fools now not even bigotry or political.

solmusdesigns:
some of you just pull out statistics from your ass... 99 percent dont have access to pipeborne water, 80 percent dont have access to proper toilet in this same lagos... grin i laugh at your foolish ascertion
SalamRushdie post=84094061:

Lagos that 99 percent of people don't have access to pipeborne water and 80 percent still no access to proper toilets .. what's the difference? 70 percent of Lagos road are still dirt road and almost unmotorable ...abeg no difference
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by SalamRushdie: 11:24am On Nov 17, 2019
tricksters:
I am telling u, these people are gradually equating Igbos on NL with foolish people. The level of foolishness in their comment can only be related to that of fools now not even bigotry or political.

Shut up !!! Do you have potoble pipeborne water in your house? Is the road infront of your house not a dirt road ? Do you have a proper toilet? You don't so shut up
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by solmusdesigns: 11:27am On Nov 17, 2019
tricksters:

no its really getting to a ridiculous level, you wonder if they do it on purpose or its their normal pattern of thinking

If you listen to Nnamdi Kanu speak and their few elder statemen they are no different from the retard youth they have on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by tricksters: 11:35am On Nov 17, 2019
You Igbos hate the truth but more Yoruba are waking up to the reality the truth whether you or your father likes it must be forced down your throat.
DexterousOne:

This is a very stupid thing to say undecided
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by FakeManna: 11:38am On Nov 17, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

no its really getting to a ridiculous level, you wonder if they do it on purpose or its their normal pattern of thinking

If you listen to Nnamdi Kanu speak and their few elder statemen they are no different from the retard youth they have on nairaland
[/s]
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by adelaja70(m): 11:44am On Nov 17, 2019
backbone503:

See, the Igbos are politically unserious, unwise and are rapidly becoming very irrelevant in this country.
MY BROTHER WETIN DEY BAFFLE ME MOST IS THAT DESPITE THEIR 16 YEARS SLAVERY TO PDP. THE PARTY IS NOT EVEN CONSIDERING THEM FOR IT'S PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE... VERY SAD.
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by DexterousOne(m): 11:53am On Nov 17, 2019
tricksters:
You Igbos hate the truth but more Yoruba are waking up to the reality the truth whether you or your father likes it must be forced down your throat.

undecided
Only the dregs of the society reason like this
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by Kenturkey048(m): 11:56am On Nov 17, 2019
Expert17:

No population for kano, Anambra and d rest baaa.....
Bad roads, dirty, say all u want......
U can't compare Lagos with any other state,....
1. Highest population
2. Highest revenue
3. No of Headquarters
4. ............ Keep adding to d list,....
D money Lagos generate in a day,.... Some state hardly get it, in a month.
everything still channel down to a core driver of demand and supply which is population bros...Lagos state gat the population...anambra only has considerable population in awka and Onitsha...kano population na audio....for Lagos all local governments are highly populated...other states you only have large concentration in the state capital.
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by siduofmandesid(m): 12:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
koboko
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by layec(m): 12:09pm On Nov 17, 2019
pls u all should stop posting what u dont know, Bayelsa voted for a candidate not party, remove IPOB out this, We wont because of party interest nd loose a better candidate for the state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by backbone503(m): 12:22pm On Nov 17, 2019
adelaja70:

MY BROTHER WETIN DEY BAFFLE ME MOST IS THAT DESPITE THEIR 16 YEARS SLAVERY TO PDP. THE PARTY IS NOT EVEN CONSIDERING THEM FOR IT'S PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE... VERY SAD.

Lol. This minute, they want Biafra, and the next, they're begging for the Presidential seat, and again fighting and beating up themselves.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by havenz(m): 1:48pm On Nov 17, 2019
You are already a walking ghost... Enjoy your remaining days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Emmanuel Udom’s Father’s Burial: Mysterious Rain Pulls Down Structure / Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.