Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post (60094 Views)

Kogi Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by MrSly(m): 11:44pm On Nov 16, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
grin na igbo man even publish d result.

I pray this into your life ..Na your antagonist go announce your victory in life
To show you that Igbo act with brain not joystick, a!ala and ewedu.
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by babytoun: 11:44pm On Nov 16, 2019
omohlexy:
Pls who is the PDP contestant for bayelsa? All I'm seeing here is Dickson. Is he contesting?

Good question ...the candidate is a serving senator Douye Diri ...But he is so unpopular that Dickson has to carry the matter as if he is contesting ..unfortunately Dickson has squandered all the goodwill he had with the people

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by rockyh(m): 11:46pm On Nov 16, 2019
ImpregnaTor:
I'm really excited about the outcome if the election sofar, bayelsa have really surfered in the hands of Dickson and PDP, I'm glad bayelsans have realized this; and it's time for a change a new government.
GEJ saw this coming that's why he was non partisan in the state

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by iamforeveryoung: 12:01am On Nov 17, 2019
you dont bit the finger that fed you. Take it to the bank. I consult all the time, that don't mean i don't have my own free will but i dont want to over step my bounds. I always tred careful

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by FearGodinall: 12:09am On Nov 17, 2019
Peacecore:
This is an eye opener to politicians. They've committed atrocities against d masses that they've became wise. It's no longer party but candidate that matters.
. We learned that from Bauchi state and I pray,other states will continue to learn from it.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by backbone503(m): 12:32am On Nov 17, 2019
Bayelsans didn't just reject Dickson, they also rejected PDP. Having ruled the state since it was created, there is next to nothing on ground to show for the huge resources that have acrued to the state.

7 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by backbone503(m): 12:47am On Nov 17, 2019
Rgade:

cool
I swear I thought I was the only one that noticed it.
PDP is loosing election in Bayelsa and zombies are renting the air with shouts of 'igbo'...
Wetin consine us consine Bayelsa elect??

PDP is largely perceived as an "Igbo party" (which is to a great extent true), hence, the tribe's connection with Bayelsa election (results)

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by mrvitalis(m): 1:08am On Nov 17, 2019
backbone503:
Bayelsans didn't just reject Dickson, they also rejected PDP. Having ruled the state since it was created, there is next to nothing on ground to show for the huge resources that have acrued to the state.
Oga this has nothing to do with party ....Dickson insulted Jonathan and PDP bugs guys , plus the APC candidate was popular ....

Didn't u see how they were decamping to APC ?

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by joepepsy(m): 1:22am On Nov 17, 2019
Nobody hate igbos.
havenz:
The way some tribes hate the Igbos is just a shame on those tribes because the IGBO'S are one of the best successful tribe in Nigeria, Africa and the whole world at large. #IgboIsGREAT.
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by joepepsy(m): 1:28am On Nov 17, 2019
Your IQ 130 ?
SalamRushdie:

Somebody with an IQ of over 130 has low IQ? Okay oga so what would you rather we discuss , can we talk jet engines? Can we discuss my photologica ( my own theory on the motion of photons) can you go there ? Abeg go and sleep
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by backbone503(m): 1:43am On Nov 17, 2019
mrvitalis:

Oga this has nothing to do with party ....Dickson insulted Jonathan and PDP bugs guys , plus the APC candidate was popular ....

Didn't u see how they were decamping to APC ?

If they truly hated APC, why didn't they move there structures and support to another party? Take it or leave it, they're fed up with PDP, and APC presenting a generally loved and "clean" candidate was a tactical political move that defeated PDP.

In a bid to remain relevant, GEJ and other PDP guys didn't have a choice but to liase with APC/Lyon.

5 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by mrvitalis(m): 1:52am On Nov 17, 2019
backbone503:

If they truly hated APC, why didn't they move there structures and support to another party? Take it or leave it, they're fed up with PDP, and APC presenting a generally loved and "clean" candidate was a tactical political move that defeated PDP.

In a bid to remain relevant, GEJ and other PDP guys didn't have a choice but to liase with APC/Lyon.
Oga any other party what happened in abia would have happened ....

We all wanted APC to win abia ....but apga n APC refused to reach n agreement they shared their votes PDP got block votes

APC already had a structure on ground ....it was the only choice n their candidate was very very very easily marketable ....any other candidate and PDP would have won ...it was about the candidate not party
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by OyinO: 1:54am On Nov 17, 2019
hammerD:
FAKE NEWS.

BUHARI IS PLAYING WITH FIRE BECOS, BAYELSA BY MONDAY WILL BE LOCKED DOWN WITH SiT AT HOME ORDERS.

UNTIL APC RETURN BACK TO KATSINA.
And you'll be locked Up for the lock down.
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by OyinO: 2:04am On Nov 17, 2019
This is a wake Up call for the polythiefcians
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by Amah70: 2:06am On Nov 17, 2019
Kpoikpoi:
Bayelsa?
I'm guessing you are talking about Onitsha.
Why would Bayelsa sit at home?
Hmmm,Igbo fools have come again.

Parasite. Igbo matter go kiyyy una.

You get another closer step to colonize crude oil blocks .

Igbo has been the buffer.

Wealthy Western countries don't depend on crude oil.
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by backbone503(m): 2:24am On Nov 17, 2019
mrvitalis:

Oga any other party what happened in abia would have happened ....

We all wanted APC to win abia ....but apga n APC refused to reach n agreement they shared their votes PDP got block votes

APC already had a structure on ground ....it was the only choice n their candidate was very very very easily marketable ....any other candidate and PDP would have won ...it was about the candidate not party

If APC as a party is truly irrelevant in Bayelsa, can you please enlighten me on how and why it has one of the three Senate seats, two of the five Fed. House seats , and now the governor.

Note too that GEJ is being represented by an APC lawmaker.

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by AkwalaIke1: 2:27am On Nov 17, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
that is an undisputable fact... South East has the worst roads in Nigeria and as shamefull as it sounds The NorthWest has more motorable road with its land mass than the tiny SouthEast that Niger state is bigger than and almost same size with Oyo State

[/s]
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by godwinkessi: 2:31am On Nov 17, 2019
CrimeKsmart:
Heavy blow on PDP and Dickson grin grin

Ipob members how market?

Ewedu/terrorist party has taken over bayelsa.

By 2023 APC will take over more

How is Bayelsa election a problem to IPOB? A group fighting for a cause the believe in?
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by Xisnin(m): 2:43am On Nov 17, 2019
Peacecore:
This is an eye opener to politicians. They've committed atrocities against d masses that they've became wise. It's no longer party but candidate that matters.
You are obviously not following the election.
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by Chiemeka1: 3:08am On Nov 17, 2019
Like for Lion, share for Diri.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by fareed69(m): 3:39am On Nov 17, 2019
hammerD:
FAKE NEWS.

BUHARI IS PLAYING WITH FIRE BECOS, BAYELSA BY MONDAY WILL BE LOCKED DOWN WITH SiT AT HOME ORDERS.

Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by hmuhammad(m): 3:55am On Nov 17, 2019
hammerD:
FAKE NEWS.

leave that beer palour
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by PennywysCares(m): 4:19am On Nov 17, 2019
Marakajaakkli:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2019/11/16/bayelsa-decides-live-results-from-polling-units/amp/
o Lord let this affliction not happen again in our land. We might have offended God as ordinary people but in whatever way God we don't deserve this affliction in the name of APC as a penalty. Please baba God forgive us
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by jboycrb(m): 4:40am On Nov 17, 2019
hammerD:
FAKE NEWS.

Hate speech. Beware, They might come for u .
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by deeva1: 4:57am On Nov 17, 2019
APC don finish PDP here

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by ozo13(m): 5:48am On Nov 17, 2019
LUGBE:
Hmmmm,at this point i am feeling for Bayelsa people.

I don't support Dickson or Pdp but to me what ever Apc touches is contaminated.

My major fear for Bayelsans is not voting for Apc candidate now but in future if they decided to vote another party candidate will Apc accept that there vote will count.

This was exactly my fear in 2015.

May best candidate that will deliver dividend of democracy win.
in oyo state ,IMO,Bauchi, adamawa,zamfara. I hope u r aware apc lost to pdp in all the above named states in the jus concluded 2019 election.so I don’t understand ur point sir
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by ZAWs: 5:52am On Nov 17, 2019
If Bayelsans had voted for this PDP thief of everything, it could have been dangerous.
His face portrays everything that is associated with corruption.
Yet another hat-wearing aspirant.

Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by bayelsaowei(m): 5:58am On Nov 17, 2019
backbone503:
bayelsans wouldnt have rejected pdp if someone like timi alaibe won the primaries or some other candidate accepted by gej or the people..bayelsans rejected pdp over all because that gorilla was foisting his stooge on the estate after subjecting bayelsans to unprecedented poverty...useless man...
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by optimus106(m): 5:59am On Nov 17, 2019
So, people still vote for Apc in this country?

Nigerians like to suffer sha...its in their blood.

How about this result

BAYELSA STATE: PU 5, Ward 2, Toru-Orua community (Governor Dickson's PU)
PDP: 1906
APC: 5

https://www.legit.ng/1276301-kogi-bayelsa-elections-situation-reports-collation-governorship-election-results-polling-unit
Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by jaggabban: 6:36am On Nov 17, 2019
Peacecore:
That's how it should be and that is why I didn't vote Atiku. I can support any good candidate from anywhere. I hope East Will learn, even the owners or Jonathan have moved on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post by correctguy2010: 6:37am On Nov 17, 2019
akdjr:
It is a lie. I don't believe this . Where is Asari? Where is Jonathan? Where is Dickson?

I predicted draw for today election

APC kogi
PDP Bayelsa

Stop calling Jonathan, I am sure he even voted for APC. Dickson refused Jonathan's candidate, ordinary Dickson.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay / Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife / Governor Emmanuel Udom’s Father’s Burial: Mysterious Rain Pulls Down Structure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.