Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times (45568 Views)

Peter Obi Is Winning Guys.... See This Large Margin / Don’t Embarrass Government With Your EndSARS Reports - NBC Tells Media Houses / Edo Election: APC In Large Margin Lead In Edo North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by omenka(m): 7:55am On Nov 17, 2019
yaromahikyau:
sad

Is true that Kogi people like suffering
Yes they do. Exactly the same way Abians like suffering. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by RxSameer(m): 7:58am On Nov 17, 2019
Kogi state that has already been spoiled by the igala pple now igbirra pple av also started draining the state they should continue using tribalism to finish the state forgetting dat oder tribes also exist but the igala pple greed led to the underdevelopment of kogi state from the onset from the stories I heard and have read the igala pple are very greedy and hypocritical.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by FakeManna: 7:59am On Nov 17, 2019
[s]
omenka:
Yes they do. Exactly the same way Abians like suffering. smiley
[/s]
shut up
you're one of the problems of this country
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by Amayindi: 8:04am On Nov 17, 2019
Kogi people sha, receive grace to suffer
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by anigbajumo(m): 8:09am On Nov 17, 2019
seunmsg:

The margin from Dekina and Akan cannot cover the kind of lead that Bello recorded in Adavi and Okene. We are talking about over 170k lead already. I can’t see how Bello is going to lose this election.

He has won aiidy,we are only waiting for the official results.
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by Pro2makx(m): 8:14am On Nov 17, 2019
helinues:

Can you rig where you are not popular.. Why do you Pdp supporters always one sided ?

We saw video of Dino sharing money, we saw video of people thumbs printing at Wada's ward?

I didn't blame both sides cos the election is for highest riggers.

Stop beng petty

Taaaah! We are talking about broad day light intimidation, you are talking about rigging where you are popular. We are talking about outright treat to life you are here saying another thing. I know a lot of people in central that couldnt wait to vote Bello out. But guess what, they were threatened to stay indoors. The results you saw were cooked. multiple thumb prints and so on. You are the one that is one sided.
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by Kingsley10000: 8:20am On Nov 17, 2019
efighter:
Even Yahaya Bello will be afraid of this result. He will shake his boys and say "guys, una don kolo ooo".

Good job Yahaya Bello, good job. Good rigging, don't give any chance to the enemies. But, Thunder will fire you and your generations yet unborn because you are a useless miscreant. Unfortunately, PDP presented a mad man from a family with generational madness as governor. Never again.
cheesy This guy you are very funny.

Bello sef go shock wen he see the manipulations
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by Badonasty(m): 8:27am On Nov 17, 2019
Bello show dem say all the time wey he dey go wash Buhari's asshole for aso rock no be waste of time
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by Pro2makx(m): 8:29am On Nov 17, 2019
akdjr:
Okene na Yahaya Bello place ooo. So no surprise if they vote massively for theirs.

Is it not also Akpoti's place? What you see is a result of mass rigging and voters intimidation
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by AmazingELixir: 9:02am On Nov 17, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Any election Wike is not bank rolling is a loss for PDP

Kogi and Bayelsa you can see

Rivers State allocation and revenue is the only thing left for PDP after Atiku ran away

Will stop spewing trash
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by GoldPraise: 9:02am On Nov 17, 2019
yaromaikyau:
sad

Is true that Kogi people like suffering
they love suffering that is while they are cursed
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by DEHVEHLOP(m): 9:16am On Nov 17, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Any election Wike is not bank rolling is a loss for PDP

Kogi and Bayelsa you can see

Rivers State allocation and revenue is the only thing left for PDP after Atiku ran away

We get people for nairaland sha! This comment nearly fell me off plastic chair this morning. grin

Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by Femich18(m): 9:20am On Nov 17, 2019
akdjr:
Okene na Yahaya Bello place ooo. So no surprise if they vote massively for theirs.

I know it is his place. So are you saying PDP or SDP has got no supporter? No mind them bro
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by LegoxMetahuman: 9:20am On Nov 17, 2019
Ezewuzie01:
Emeka Ihedioha won his LGA with over 60,000 votes here in Igboland where our people are reluctant to vote and some people are complaining that Bello won with 120,000 votes in his own LGA that sees this election as a battle of survival of their ethnic group. The hypocrisy of PDP folks is disgusting.
wike won his strong hold with over 300,000 votes against 200 that his closest opponent got.

but no rigging there. very legit result grin

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 17, 2019
ankpa local government, PDP 130, 001, APC: 5034
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 17, 2019
OKENE IS THE LAST CARD OF APC, DEKINA LOADING
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by FakeManna: 9:45am On Nov 17, 2019
[s]
DEHVEHLOP:

We get people for nairaland sha! This comment nearly fell me off plastic chair this morning. grin
[/s]
trash
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by DexterousOne(m): 9:55am On Nov 17, 2019
Trabelsi10:

I swear, it's too early for us to forget, how he made my mom cried, my sisters schooling @ KSU on strike. Currently he's owing dad 4 months salary. Okay the people he sponsored hoodlums to kill lets forget about that one while the least is endless. I am from that Okene LG. I can tell you categorically that even if he wins by the special grace of God he will not complete it. Forget about the fact that we Ebira want it. He's so so so heartless. Being the youngest governor, he should be more closer to the youths and know our pain......... But in our own case if not to stop natasha from revival of Ajaokuta and Itakpe.

Just imagine
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by DexterousOne(m): 9:56am On Nov 17, 2019
Amossity:

This has to be a joke

Hahaha
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by Mac2016(m): 9:57am On Nov 17, 2019
hmuhammad:
If true, then yahaya bello don win the election
He won long time ago

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by DexterousOne(m): 9:59am On Nov 17, 2019
jp79:
To those of you Saying kogi love suffering for voting APC, what is your opinion on abia?

Same thing

You Nigerians should stop being stupid and use your sense

It's not a tribalism contest
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by SirBunky85(m): 10:03am On Nov 17, 2019
SoftP:
If this guy wins again, Kogites should hold their breath for the nxt 4years.

same way abians are holding theirs

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by seunmsg(m): 10:04am On Nov 17, 2019
Amossity:

Stop posting fake result.
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by awoo47: 10:07am On Nov 17, 2019
Rednaxelot:
Okene is one of the APC strong points.
That is Ebira part of the state where Bello comes from.

Wait to see the results from Igala part of the state.
why should people vote based on where someone came from?
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by dipsetbang(m): 10:15am On Nov 17, 2019
If this is true, that should give you a peek into the mindset of the types of people in Kogi State (Okene specifically).
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by akdjr(m): 11:18am On Nov 17, 2019
Calm down it has happen before and they are still the same people you guys decided to rest power with.

In 2015 Buhari got 5,194 votes in the entire state while Jonathan got 361,209 votes.

quote author=ussv post=84098063]139 votes for PDP , Is that even real ? Even evil spirit go fear for some spiritual results coming out of Bayelsa and Kogi . Nigeria, I hail thee. [/quote]
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by kehindetawede: 12:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
Hmmnnnn..... local man is weak ooo. I'll just wait for the official news from inec.
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 17, 2019
DexterousOne:

Just imagine

It's well bro.... God doesn't drive someone before he catches.... Let's wait and see what's gonna happen
Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by anonimi: 1:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
Ayoolamax:
We are not foolish, okay , please are you from the state , or you live in the state presently to know the actual fact that transpire before we concluded on matter like this , I want you to understand that the real voters are those villages people and those market with party faithful, so if we want a better country ,we all need to leave the social media and all goto our state to partake inanh election that want to come up instead of just lamenting day by day only on social media, pls this won't help . God bless Nigeria and God bless us.

It goes beyond what you have just said.
As I said already, we need to identify and sponsor candidates with our own money instead of waiting for them to give us democracy dividends upfront as stomach infrastructure. In addition we need to use our time and talent to sensitize those real voters about elections.
And we have to start doing sop now and continue forever.
Continue forever.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by anonimi: 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2019
SirBunky85:
same way abians are holding theirs

The kerosene governor state

Igboblog:
2019 : I Weep For Abians By Wisdom Nwedene (Must Read)

Written by Wisdom Nwedene

Yesterday, pictures of Governor Okezie Ikpeazu branded Tanker distributing free kerosene to people at Umunkpeyi and other locations circulated the social media space.

Many people were seen struggling to get the free kerosene from the tanker.

I was shocked and wept bitterly when I saw the pictures because this is no longer the Abia State I know before.

From Ikpeazu's moves by sharing free kerosene and money to Abians few days to Governorship election, it is crystal clear that he is aware that he has failed the people who entrusted him with power.

I also heard that Ikpeazu said that the dark days are over for the civil servants in Abia State and donated 10 million naira to them.

My question to the civil servants is, will Ikpeazu 10 million naira solve the pains and problems you have been through in the last three and half years?

Let me quickly recall that in the last three and half years, almost all the civil servants in every sector protested over non payments of their salaries.

Let me do flashback, in 2018, the staff of Abia State owned University teaching hospital, Aba protested and cursed Ikpeazu over non-payment of their 9months salary.

The demonstration was staged Inside the premises of the hospital.

Also, in terms of infrastructure, Ikpeazu has not done well.

Let me also draw your mind to the Osisoma Flyover being constructed by Ikpeazu for over three years now.

Despite his promise that the flyover will be completed in January 2019, the truth is that the project has been abandoned.

When it comes to good road, hospital, empowering the farmers, Ikpeazu has not delivered also.

I don't know any reason a true Abia State born should want Ikpeazu to return to the Government House when he has failed to deliver half of the promises he made in 2015.

If you come to Ebonyi State, you will see what Umahi did in terms of infrastructure . He built many flyovers, good roads and empowered farmers. That's what I expected Ikpeazu to do.

Let me make it clear that I'm not from Abia State and didn't receive a dime to pen down this article but as a journalist, I know it is imperative to speak against evils, injustice, hunger, etc when I see them.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8937404_img20190307110657_jpeg344d077aaa77a670a015cde12e0a35dd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8937311_fbimg1551906880363_jpeg66c1be60232cccc1d7d86c7035261aed

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times by AllenSpencer: 3:16pm On Nov 17, 2019
lonlytroy:

They will all reassemble b4 2023

Reassemble with different interest. You are right!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Seyi Bola Tinubu Plays Polo - PHOTOS / Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm / Timipre Sylva Visits Dangote Oil Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.