Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

What's Special About Blackberry? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's Special About Blackberry? (1010 Views)

All To Know About Blackberry's Android Powered Device Called "Priv" / What Will You Miss About Blackberry / What Is The Fuss About Blackberry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Special About Blackberry? by Waleedun: 9:27pm On Nov 18, 2010
Please can someone tell me what is in a blackberry curve that my Nokia 2700 cannot do. The browser is even too slow or maybe I don't know how to use it.
Re: What's Special About Blackberry? by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:08pm On Nov 18, 2010
I wonda ooo
xpeciall d ladies dey jus all want to av black babies
, as 4 me am nt a black baby freak, fone na fone jus gv me nokia or sony ericsson and e do
Re: What's Special About Blackberry? by james1(m): 10:58pm On Nov 18, 2010
@poster.for you to open a page dedicated to the BB shows you are very impressed with the BB's performance and the contributor.you guy's are welcome.
Let me sum up the BB's capabilitie's with one word"magical"for business and pleasure.
Pls own one;it will do your world a lot of good.
Yes,you are welcome.
Re: What's Special About Blackberry? by Dclique(m): 11:51pm On Nov 18, 2010
Its the messaging. BB has the worst browser ever. There is nothing special about it, just the messaging.
Re: What's Special About Blackberry? by Waleedun: 8:49am On Nov 19, 2010
I really want to know what special features there is in the blackberry, not just to criticize or generate a topic for discussion. I need to know now before I throw mine into the trash.
Re: What's Special About Blackberry? by texazzpete(m): 10:11am On Nov 19, 2010
james1:

@poster.for you to open a page dedicated to the BB shows you are very impressed with the BB's performance and the contributor.you guy's are welcome.
Let me sum up the BB's capabilitie's with one word"magical"for business and pleasure.
Pls own one;it will do your world a lot of good.
Yes,you are welcome.

'Magical'? For pleasure?
Don't make me laugh grin
Re: What's Special About Blackberry? by Gaygurl(f): 11:00am On Nov 19, 2010
Re: What's Special About Blackberry? by dvd(f): 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2010
stop dissing those who have bbs, lol
Re: What's Special About Blackberry? by texazzpete(m): 12:09am On Nov 20, 2010
dvd:

stop dissing those who have bbs, lol

I have a Bold 9700.

(1) (Reply)

Need Info On How To Get Hidden Caller's Id / Google Plus / Iphone 4 Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.