Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,582 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

I Want To Relocate To Abuja From Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Relocate To Abuja From Lagos (521 Views)

Sudan War: Fourth Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Egypt (Video, Photos) / Sudan: Third Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) / Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Relocate To Abuja From Lagos by Thielngr(m): 7:07am On Nov 17, 2019
I want to relocate and move my businesses and family to Abuja from Lagos because my businesses are not growing as expected here in Lagos over the years now despite all my efforts.
My businesses include Transportation network, overseas travels services and products supply and distribution chain.
I need an advice from matured minds to know if these businesses will do well in Abuja and to also know if it is the right decision for me to make now.
Re: I Want To Relocate To Abuja From Lagos by LUGBE: 7:24am On Nov 17, 2019
Please grow your business there in Lagos, you can think of relocating your business in another area there in Lagos.

Transport business in Abuja is cheaper, infact you have big market in Lagos to Abuja.

You can come to Abuja to relax after you have made money in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Relocate To Abuja From Lagos by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 17, 2019
LUGBE:
Please grow your business there in Lagos, you can think of relocating your business in another area there in Lagos.

Transport business in Abuja is cheaper, infact you have big market in Lagos to Abuja.

You can come to Abuja to relax after you have made money in Lagos.
hwfar man, where u at in lugbe?
Re: I Want To Relocate To Abuja From Lagos by Ruben225571(m): 9:21am On Nov 17, 2019
Thielngr:
I want to relocate and move my businesses and family to Abuja from Lagos because my businesses are not growing as expected here in Lagos over the years now despite all my efforts.
My businesses include Transportation network, overseas travels services and products supply and distribution chain.
I need an advice from matured minds to know if these businesses will do well in Abuja and to also know if it is the right decision for me to make now.

Good day@Thielngr— I base in Abuja and I can boldly tell you that if you’re honest and sincere with your work. You would surely enjoy ABJ.. mostly for traveling abroad business, if you’re sincere and truthful you’re going to enjoy your business. But a fair warning don’t come to Abuja to start lying and deceiving people, Cos ABJ DSS and other forces agencies are busy picking one after another, cos they describe the travel business as another fraud scheme ... I witnessed two arrest yesterday at wuse zone 2 some travel agents by EFCC for 1 millions fraudulent visa.....Stay true and make legit money Cos abuja is full of efcc office now. Best of luck!

King wishes!

(1) (Reply)

USA, How The Protest In Washington D.C Ended / Can I Resell My Domestic Flight Ticket? / State University Of New York Albany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.