Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Sudan: Third Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sudan: Third Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) (10481 Views)

Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) / Moment Air Peace Brought Back 270 Nigerian Students From Sudan (Video, Photos) / Sudan War: Buses Conveying Nigerian Evacuees Arrive Port Sudan (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sudan: Third Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by MrNotAgain: 7:15pm On May 06, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZVw2QVsj7M

The third batch of Nigerian evacuees were received in Abuja from Port Sudan by Federal Government officials on Saturday.

According to the Nigerians in Diaspora Commission, the returnees made up of 131 people, mostly women and children, landed at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport at 1:45pm.

The officials expressed optimism that the process would be successfully completed.

Their arrival came after the second batch of Sudanese evacuees arrived in Nigeria on Friday afternoon.

The second batch arrived at the Abuja Airport in Abuja around 3pm with about 130 persons aboard a Tarco Airline aircraft.

Earlier on Wednesday night, the first batch of evacuees arrived in the country from the war-torn North African country.

More Nigerians are expected to arrive in the coming days as four other airlines including Air Peace, Max Air, Azman Air, and Tarco Aviation are expected to convey them back to Nigeria.

Source- https://www.channelstv.com/2023/05/06/third-batch-of-nigerian-evacuees-arrive-abuja-from-sudan/

Mynd44 Nlfpmod Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sudan: Third Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by ChizzyBuna(m): 10:09am On May 07, 2023
This is the best time to travel to Sudan

U will find free apartment everywhere including abandoned family houses.
Abandoned cars, bikes everywhere

Just go there and takeover those properties. When the war calms down
People will rush back to Sudan
If they try to claim back their house
Tell them, it's a new government that is incharge. And the property now belongs to you.
If they disagree, tell them to go to Court

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sudan: Third Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by IIdamuAdugbo(f): 10:10am On May 07, 2023
Good development
Re: Sudan: Third Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by usecondom(m): 10:10am On May 07, 2023
Welcome home

1 Like

Re: Sudan: Third Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by LUAN1: 10:10am On May 07, 2023
Continue bringing them home to face what we are facing. Their families, friends and communities voted for buhari/Tinubu

8 Likes

Re: Sudan: Third Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by popcykaylah(m): 10:11am On May 07, 2023
But why will go and school in a country like Sudan in the first place ?

3 Likes

Re: Sudan: Third Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by Triangles1(m): 10:11am On May 07, 2023
They should do the same thing to Christian's in Ukraine.

2 Likes

Re: Sudan: Third Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by Johnjanrt: 10:11am On May 07, 2023
cool
Warm welcome
Alhamdulillah for their safe arrival. God bless on hands ensuring their evacuation.
Politicians should see more reasons to continue developing we country.
Happy Sunday everyone

2 Likes

Re: Sudan: Third Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by fareed69(m): 10:12am On May 07, 2023
Welcome home 🏡.
Re: Sudan: Third Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by Judolisco(m): 10:12am On May 07, 2023
All dis noise jst to move people from nearby Sudan.... Some of dis agencies go Don cash out die

2 Likes

Re: Sudan: Third Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:12am On May 07, 2023
Welcome back! You survived the horrors!

1 Like

Re: Sudan: Third Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by Krublog(m): 10:12am On May 07, 2023
Ya Allah
Re: Sudan: Third Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by moscobabs(m): 10:13am On May 07, 2023
Triangles1:

U sound dumb

5 Likes

Re: Sudan: Third Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by MrAgbako: 10:13am On May 07, 2023
Where are those ipob miscreants?

Make una search for something to wail about

Azikiwe wept 😂

2 Likes

Re: Sudan: Third Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On May 07, 2023
cool Thank you Alhaji for the 100K gift to them, when I initially heard it was from the Ministry of Humanitarian affairs, I no bother, but since it is from you, I know I can take your word to the bank.
Re: Sudan: Third Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by nairalanda1(m): 10:15am On May 07, 2023
Triangles1:

Erm, i think we evacuated most if not all Nigerians living in Ukraine
Re: Sudan: Third Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by Meliziz: 10:15am On May 07, 2023
Population increase. No direction for the country yet.
Re: Sudan: Third Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by Hespee93: 10:15am On May 07, 2023
moscobabs:

U sound dumb

Sound more than a dumb

1 Like

Re: Sudan: Third Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by nairalanda1(m): 10:15am On May 07, 2023
popcykaylah:
But why will go and school in a country like Sudan in the first place ?

They go for the same reasons Nigerians go to Ghana, Cyprus, Turkiye and Canada.

Not enough spaces at home. Even with the government and private sector creating more universities
Re: Sudan: Third Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by Nyanabo(m): 10:17am On May 07, 2023
Thank God for safety
Re: Sudan: Third Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by Exc2000: 10:17am On May 07, 2023
God bless Nigeria
Re: Sudan: Third Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by kingthreat(m): 10:18am On May 07, 2023
Let's give it to the FG, they are really trying on this. Evacuation from a war zone is not that simple.

5 Likes

Re: Sudan: Third Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by loffyloffy: 10:18am On May 07, 2023

1 Like

Re: Sudan: Third Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by LeoDeKing: 10:19am On May 07, 2023
LUAN1:
Continue bringing them home to face what we are facing. Their families, friends and communities voted for buhari/Tinubu
Since Nigerians have rejected pandora Obituary, the criminal detained in UK and later deported to Nigeria in a canoe, you can now go replace them in Sudan so you don't face what we are facing for voting Buhari/Tinubu.

Besides, I thought Tinubu was selected by inec, I never knew "Their families, friends and communities voted" him. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sudan: Third Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On May 07, 2023
There's absolutely no reason I'll leave Nigeria to go reside in Sudan.

As in SUDAN!

Humans sometimes make certain decisions and you begin to wonder if those ones were actually created in God's image or in the likeness of goats and rams. What do you seek to find in Sudan that isn't in Nigeria, for fvck's sake?!

If I must leave my homeland, you cannot find me in Countries like Ghana, Kenya, South Africa, Sudan, Congo, Togo and a handful of others. Only four African countries are worthy of relocation in my opinion; Rwanda, Egypt, Morocco and Ivory Coast. The rest no follow.

Me who even rejected a free offer to go do Masters in Cyprus.. I go come dey go Sudan say na school. Ment everywhere.. !

2 Likes

Re: Sudan: Third Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 10:21am On May 07, 2023
Still in shock!!! What are Southerners doing in Sudan? Northerners are there for Islamic education right! Understood.
Nigerians are trying.
Re: Sudan: Third Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by Allmiron: 10:22am On May 07, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
This is the best time to travel to Sudan

You can find free apartment everywhere including abandoned family houses.
Abandoned cars, bikes everywhere

Just go there and takeover those properties. When the war calms down
People will rush back to Sudan
If they try to claim back their house
Tell them, it's a new government that is incharge. And the property now belongs to you.
If they disagree, tell them to go to Court
omo weyreh see better update, make I dey plan my Sudan trip
😂🤣😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sudan: Third Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by ThatHausagirl(f): 10:23am On May 07, 2023
Bravo!
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Sudan: Third Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by lite15(m): 10:24am On May 07, 2023
Not only Nigerians in sudan needs evacuation, also Nigeria in arab countries needs to be evacuated too.
Re: Sudan: Third Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by ignis: 10:26am On May 07, 2023
If not for corruption, why would Nigerians be schooling in Sudan?
Howmany Sudanese leave their country to come and school in Nigeria ?
Shame on PMB and shame on APC. Both are complete failures.
Re: Sudan: Third Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by LeoDeKing: 10:26am On May 07, 2023
lite15:
Not only Nigerians in sudan needs evacuation, also Nigeria in arab countries needs to be evacuated too.
You mean those powder distributors in UAE should be evacuated?

1 Like

Re: Sudan: Third Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On May 07, 2023
I'm broke and depressed, can't live any longer.
Being born in Nigeria is my greatest undoing.
I cursed the day I am born into this world.

Why is life so difficult and so unfair for a common man. I can't even feed, don't have what to eat and always struggle to afford food. Debt everywhere.
It's better to beg than to commit crime.
At times I wonder if there is no God seeing all these happenings. Some are extremely rich,and some extremely poor.

I am really suffering please

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ukrainian Crisis: 13 Out Of 19 Nigerians Detained In Poland Released / Cost Of Living In Nairobi, Kenya? / Government To Train Candidates On Rail Engineering In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.