Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Bet9ja Has Withheld My 5k - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bet9ja Has Withheld My 5k (701 Views)

I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. / Gibet.ng Wiped Off My #5k Bonus Money. / Bet9ja Has Stolen From Me, Please Help Me!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet9ja Has Withheld My 5k by Omoh89: 7:17am On Nov 17, 2019
Good morning everyone please I need your help...

Three days ago I credited my bet9ja account with 1k and i gambled with the 1k for a return of 10k.
After winning they said I can only transfer 5k per day, so I decided to open another bet9ja account and split the money so I can withdraw the 10k that same day.

After a while I got the alert for 1 then the next thing I try logging in they told me the account doesn’t exist,I was shocked so I sent them a mail which they replied that both accounts look like they are connected,mind you I use same password for all my stuffs so I don’t forget now have been try reach them after sending pictures of my national I.d like they requested but am not getting any reply.

Anyone with any useful info,I can’t just forfeit my 5k like that...please help

Please mod you can help me move this to front page so I can get help thanks in anticipation
Re: Bet9ja Has Withheld My 5k by nifemi25(m): 7:22am On Nov 17, 2019
I believe this will be verified if only you can visit there head office and lodge a complain.
Re: Bet9ja Has Withheld My 5k by majamajic(m): 7:22am On Nov 17, 2019
u tried to play smart one on them ,
Re: Bet9ja Has Withheld My 5k by Omoh89: 7:23am On Nov 17, 2019
nifemi25:
I believe this will be verified if only you can visit there head office and lodge a complain.
Thanks I heard the place is at ojuelegba
Re: Bet9ja Has Withheld My 5k by Omoh89: 7:24am On Nov 17, 2019
majamajic:
u tried to play smart one on them ,
How I guess they must have flagged both accounts cause the password are same and I log in almost at the same time
Re: Bet9ja Has Withheld My 5k by thundafire: 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2019
It's against betting policy to open 2 accounts so u will lose dey money

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Has Withheld My 5k by Omoh89: 9:42pm On Nov 17, 2019
thundafire:
It's against betting policy to open 2 accounts so u will lose dey money
I don’t think so going to their office tomorrow
Re: Bet9ja Has Withheld My 5k by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2019
Why bother these betting concerns who cheat you of your hard-earned money?
Join the most classy kid in the block!
www.betbonanza.com

(1) (Reply)

Ljungberg Leads Arsenal Training After Emery Sacking (photos) / What Do You Guys Think Of This Betting Site? / Sure Winning Bet9ja Booking Code For Today 29 December 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.