Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,682 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried (62784 Views)

How Influencers Are Paid By Political Parties To Promote Falsehood - BBC / FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests / Political Thugs Kidnapped Kogi Corper After She Refused To Rig Lokoja Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:50am On Nov 17, 2019
painful
Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by EKELEONU(m): 8:52am On Nov 17, 2019
Sorry to the guy. A completely wasted life. How can you stand and die in an animal kingdom. Animals re ashamed of us at the moment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by Moniya4Real(m): 8:52am On Nov 17, 2019
[quote author=ahiboilandgas post=84100694]Supreme sacrifice for u to continue driving posh cars [/quote The thing is if indeed the money he drives his posche cars with are proceeds of corruption. Then he had a hand in his Cousin's death. Unless otherwise.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 17, 2019
The young man just died for nothing. A young soul wasted for mundane and vain things, just imagine! So sad. embarassed embarassed
The only/biggest benefit of electoral win is money and material things, but then, you can also get these things from outside politics and electoral win and without thuggery.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by fredoooooo: 8:54am On Nov 17, 2019
Movie title PDP buried grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by FengChui(m): 8:54am On Nov 17, 2019
Baba should come and tell us what killed Olorunnipa some years ago.
Because he is on the receiving side now, we no go hear word. What has he done to empower the late guy sef? If he was empowered, will he be a political thug?
Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by surgical: 8:55am On Nov 17, 2019
DesChyko:
Hmmm...

Who expected these things would continue after Jonathan's precedence?

You'ld have thought people would want to continue in his footprints but we're even worse than we were.

Goes to show GEJ is one of a kind.
This is what I found very hard to comprehend,how a buhari that condone and support everything evil such as rigging,electoral violence,corruption,hypocrisy,e.t.c can be the one that is touted as an upright man,a Messiah,a saint,still baffles me
Maybe we have different yardsticks in Nigeria
What is happening under mister integrity is an eye sour

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by ahiboilandgas: 8:55am On Nov 17, 2019
[quote author=Moniya4Real post=84102477][/quote]no it from farming and selling okiraka
Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by Kulas: 8:56am On Nov 17, 2019
APC is a shame to the Nation
Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by Temptee101(m): 8:57am On Nov 17, 2019
shocked

No picture of the said dead nephew

Clowns

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by FengChui(m): 8:59am On Nov 17, 2019
[quote author=Moniya4Real post=84102477][/quote]

It is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf. It is crystal clear like the biblical “Terkel, tekel, mana, ufarsin.

What job was he doing before venturing into politics? Why was he not driving those cars before politics money came in?
Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by Inspectahdeck(m): 8:59am On Nov 17, 2019
I find it hard to believe politicians. Since he brought it to SM he should have uploaded the picture of the dead cousin.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by yesloaded: 9:03am On Nov 17, 2019
Guyman02:
Now a cycle of violence will be unleashed on the community as revenge will be the order of the day.

If only Buhari had agreed to sign electronic voting and use of PVC into law we won't be discussing the issue of whichever candidates that snatched the highest number of ballot boxes winning the election, between 1999 to 2019, the conduct of elections remain the same which means that we are not growing as a country.

Kudos to Yar'adua and GEJ for their efforts towards having free and fair elections in Nigeria which has been discarded now.
RIP to the dead. cry

God bless GEJ wherever he is now

He is not a perfect man but reduced election violence to some extent
Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by geosuzzy(f): 9:05am On Nov 17, 2019
Asquare84:
Shot yesterday, buried immediately. Dino can be very funny, I doubt this story
u doubt the story I wonder why we politicize everything in this country.... Is it a thing of joy for him corpse to remain unburied? The young lad that his head was cut off in Ayangba university is it a thing of joy? Perhaps if its happen to someone close to u then u will believe the story

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by akdjr(m): 9:07am On Nov 17, 2019
Saying his cousin is a sacrifice for the struggle for liberation is a big lie. My friend was killed during 2003 election when PDP thugs invaded our polling unit and the candidate made same statement while my guy is gone and I haven't seen a liberation in our politics rather the status quo remain same. I developed a voting apathy since then seeing the way election process is carried out. History will for ever remember PDP and APC for the bad precedent set in our electoral process. A new order will definitely emerge one day and things will be done in the right manner.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by Dackrapper(m): 9:14am On Nov 17, 2019
Quality20:
and he has now been buried? is he not a xtian again?
if he is a christian he should not be buried?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by akanbiaa(m): 9:16am On Nov 17, 2019
Centcanada:
Dino I advice you leave the Dirty government, travel put the country with your children and continue life there. The government is wicked and they will come after you.
Even if he wins election and declared winner?
Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by k2money(m): 9:22am On Nov 17, 2019
I no belief this at all. Dino is tweeting knowing well that he might lose the election. All what he want is a rerun or cancelation.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by Lexusgs430: 9:23am On Nov 17, 2019
Pooling? Isorite...... cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by jonbat(m): 9:25am On Nov 17, 2019
Dino is not on nairaland, kukuma go to his house.
Deomovies:
May your soul rest in perfect peace Comrade Olorunjuwon. As your name implies Olorunjuwon (God is greater). Sorry sir for the loss...... May God aid the family he has left.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by demmanuel78(m): 9:26am On Nov 17, 2019
RIP TO HIM
Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by Fuckgovt: 9:28am On Nov 17, 2019
flexyrule:
Well, he was probably a beneficiary of the illegally amassed wealth.
R.I.P to him.
don't be foolish.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by flexyrule(m): 9:30am On Nov 17, 2019
Fuckgovt:
don't be foolish.
Stop sounding like an illetrate
Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by zoghys: 9:33am On Nov 17, 2019
That's how cheap human life has come to be in my country, just three letters and life goes on. For the foolish ones still thinking Nigerian politicians are Normal human beings then you need a reality check. People die to make them and their immediate family richer, and life still goes on without any hitch for them.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by Intelcorei7: 9:34am On Nov 17, 2019
This Senator English self get as e be o. "POOLING UNIT" indeed
Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by wemcy2(m): 9:42am On Nov 17, 2019
Pishure or I don't beliv�
Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by GOFRONT(m): 9:42am On Nov 17, 2019
Dino and Sympathy....

Where are our Nairaland Sans......Pls come and tell Dino to show us pictorial proof of evidence that his Nephew truely was killed.....

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by Heineken(m): 9:43am On Nov 17, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
Supreme sacrifice for u to continue driving posh cars
lol I tell you. Only few people don't understand these guys. They are after their own selfish interest. All what they want is to amass massively without caring about the people. Till now I wonder why people like this Dino. They are all the same...

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by thundafire: 9:47am On Nov 17, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
Supreme sacrifice for u to continue driving posh cars
just shut up did he kill him so dat u wouldn't have sense
Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by Tbasicme: 9:47am On Nov 17, 2019
DankemzI:
When will we implement electronic voting

Electronic Voting that will be hacked. We are not yet mature for that level yet

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by ahiboilandgas: 10:03am On Nov 17, 2019
thundafire:
just shut up did he kill him so dat u wouldn't have sense
why hmm son no come die for polling unit as the greatest beneficiary...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Attends Hope Uzodinma’s Swearing-in Ceremony / Bisi Adeleye Fayemi Visits Fayose Ahead Of Next Tuesday's Inauguration / Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.