Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:53 AM

Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried (62893 Views)

How Influencers Are Paid By Political Parties To Promote Falsehood - BBC / FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests / Political Thugs Kidnapped Kogi Corper After She Refused To Rig Lokoja Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 17, 2019
DesChyko:
Hmmm...

Who expected these things would continue after Jonathan's precedence?

You'ld have thought people would want to continue in his footprints but we're even worse than we were.

Goes to show GEJ is one of a kind.

People will just be yarning rubbish.

Go and Google the elections that held in Ekiti state during Jonathan's tenure and come back and amend as appropriate.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2019
He who is dead is dead o.

Don't die for politics. There are better things and ideals to die for.

See Dino calling his nephew "my brother" like he's referring to an outsider. Shior!
Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by DesChyko: 8:17pm On Nov 17, 2019
FrLukas:

People will just be yarning rubbish.

Go and Google the elections that held in Ekiti state during Jonathan's tenure and come back and amend as appropriate.

What stopped you from bringing the results here?
Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2019
DesChyko:

What stopped you from bringing the results here?

Bro, I'm not talk in about results.

Wow! Has everyone forgotten already that the planning of the rigging was caught on tape by a soldier who was an aide and in the room and he had to flee for his life?

Nigerians and short memory.

No wonder the leaders are able to take the people for granted.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by DesChyko: 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
FrLukas:

Bro, I'm not talk in about results.

Wow! Has everyone forgotten already that the planning of the rigging was caught on tape by a soldier who was an aide and in the room and he had to flee for his life?

Nigerians and short memory.

No wonder the leaders are able to take the people for granted.

Slow down.
Stop.
Now reverse a little.
Stop.

Right there you spoke about 'searching Google'.
That was the result I was talking about.

But in your haste to go belligerent, you missed it like your missed GEJ's precedent embarassed
Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 17, 2019
DesChyko:

Slow down.
Stop.
Now reverse a little.
Stop.

Right there you spoke about 'searching Google'.
That was the result I was talking about.

But in your haste to go belligerent, you missed it like your missed GEJ's precedent embarassed

Ma binu. No vex. Don't let's quarrel over these useless politicians.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by DesChyko: 8:34pm On Nov 17, 2019
FrLukas:

Ma binu. No vex. Don't let's quarrel over these useless politicians.

I swear.

Two crates of Origin on your wedding anniversary cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2019
DesChyko:

I swear.

Two crates of Origin on your wedding anniversary cool

Lol. I'll take it. Be cool. cool
Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by GRichiee(m): 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2019
What a statement!!!
Supreme sacrifice for the liberation of your people. ���

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) / Photos From Kenya That Would Make You Think Nigeria Is Less Corrupt / Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.