Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Dino Melaye’s Nephew Who Was Shot At Polling Unit Yesterday Dies This Morning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye’s Nephew Who Was Shot At Polling Unit Yesterday Dies This Morning (872 Views)

9-Year-Old Girl Caught With Two PVCs At Polling Unit In Nasarawa / Osun Rerun: Drama At Polling Units As Voters Defy Heavy Rainfall / Photos Of Money Exchanging Hands At Polling Unit Go Viral On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye’s Nephew Who Was Shot At Polling Unit Yesterday Dies This Morning by FactBoyz: 8:03am On Nov 17, 2019
Senator Dino Melaye, a PDP candidate for Kogi West senatorial zone has lamented the death of his nephew who was shot yesterday at his polling unit. The senator just confirmed that his young nephew died this morning in a tweet.

However, Senator Dino Melaye was victorious in the polls as he beat his counterpart Smart Adeyemi of the APC.

See his tweet below
https://mobile.twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/1195951083211968513

News From Factboyz
https:///2019/11/dino-melayes-nephew-who-was-shot-at-polling-unit-yesterday-dies-this-morning.html

Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew Who Was Shot At Polling Unit Yesterday Dies This Morning by Abfinest007(m): 8:04am On Nov 17, 2019
what kind of nonsense supreme sacrifices is that.if it was ur son will u call it supreme sacrifices

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew Who Was Shot At Polling Unit Yesterday Dies This Morning by habiham: 8:07am On Nov 17, 2019
Which kind country be this
Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew Who Was Shot At Polling Unit Yesterday Dies This Morning by WonderManly(m): 8:09am On Nov 17, 2019
Nawa for this country self...

Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew Who Was Shot At Polling Unit Yesterday Dies This Morning by tooth4tooth: 8:13am On Nov 17, 2019
Who cursed Kogi state with bad politicians
Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew Who Was Shot At Polling Unit Yesterday Dies This Morning by malware: 8:14am On Nov 17, 2019
I can't remember the last time I near any voting point on election day... I believe my single vote won't make any difference plus I can't risk my life voting someone who will end up masterminding too much suffering....
Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew Who Was Shot At Polling Unit Yesterday Dies This Morning by Wantedmiller: 8:16am On Nov 17, 2019
Dino.... Could not even drop his picture. Probably he don't have any of his pictures while he paid a supreme sacrifice.

God why not leave every other thing you are doing and visit our Nigerian Politicians. It is getting worst daily

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew Who Was Shot At Polling Unit Yesterday Dies This Morning by harkandey(m): 8:41am On Nov 17, 2019
It’s supreme sacrifice because he’s not his son.
This people’s are evil
I’m sure he’s son is not in this country at the time of the election.
Youths have to think twice over do or die election.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew Who Was Shot At Polling Unit Yesterday Dies This Morning by Mynd44: 8:44am On Nov 17, 2019

(1)

How Obaseki Is Transforming Edo With Infrastructural Developments* / Emir Of Daura Visits President Buhari In His Residence In Kastina / North Normal Asks El Rufia's Wife To Resign As Chair Of KD Sexual Assault Task F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.