Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,440 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Army Rescues Octogenarian, Others From Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Rescues Octogenarian, Others From Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) (24504 Views)

Hunter Wounded, Guns Recovered In Firefight With Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) / Trump Meets With A Lady Who Escaped From Boko Haram In Nigeria / Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Rescues Octogenarian, Others From Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by Judybash93(m): 9:25am On Nov 17, 2019
Kaeboy:
This one Nigeria soldiers are acting nice and giving water! � When did they start?

Lmao
Re: Army Rescues Octogenarian, Others From Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by fk001(m): 9:38am On Nov 17, 2019
namiji2598:
hope this is not one of their politics, dem fit carry this people go bush and organize photo studio for the camera, I don't knw who to believe and what to trust again in this country

Be grateful for once, these soldiers also have families like you, they aint superhumans, have you ever imagine what will happen if they withdraw them from the battle field even if is to say for a day? don't make it look like their hardwork is in vain.

1 Like

Re: Army Rescues Octogenarian, Others From Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by namiji2598: 9:39am On Nov 17, 2019
fk001:

Be grateful for once, these soldiers also have families like you, they aint superhumans, have you ever imagine what will happen if they withdraw them from the battle field even if is to say for a day? don't make it look like their hardwork is in vain.
and how sure are u that am not a soldier?
Re: Army Rescues Octogenarian, Others From Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by fk001(m): 9:44am On Nov 17, 2019
namiji2598:
and how sure are u that am not a soldier?

If you are a soldier then you shouldn't have wrote what you have written.
Re: Army Rescues Octogenarian, Others From Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by ridbell01(m): 9:55am On Nov 17, 2019
namiji2598:
hope this is not one of their politics, dem fit carry this people go bush and organize photo studio for the camera, I don't knw who to believe and what to trust again in this country

one negative thinker is spotted all what they want to hear is bad news God almighty will continue to disappoint you
Re: Army Rescues Octogenarian, Others From Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by namiji2598: 9:59am On Nov 17, 2019
ridbell01:
one negative thinker is spotted all what they want to hear is bad news God almighty will continue to disappoint you
I don't think u knw anything abt the army
Re: Army Rescues Octogenarian, Others From Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by Dedemworld: 10:16am On Nov 17, 2019
namiji2598:

do u even have sense at all, or u think with ur anus, tell me they re now Nollywood actor na, and works with camera men and light men to shoot film so that they want to please u idiot on social media. Fool
Re: Army Rescues Octogenarian, Others From Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by namiji2598: 10:23am On Nov 17, 2019
Dedemworld:
do u even have sense at all, or u think with ur anus, tell me they re now Nollywood actor na, and works with camera men and light men to shoot film so that they want to please u idiot on social media. Fool
guy I have been in that system before, u dnt knw anything abt NA, if u try me, I sweae u gonna finish the rest of ur life in prison, how can u jus throw insult anyhow...be careful oga,,,,,I was once a soldier before, I left the NA because that army u ar seing is jus politics up there
Re: Army Rescues Octogenarian, Others From Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by autonomous22: 10:56am On Nov 17, 2019
These are the true soldiers we have n dis country... I respect them alot.... Not those idiots here in southern part of Nigeria dat are used as election riggers..... ThunderThunder Will fire them soon..
Re: Army Rescues Octogenarian, Others From Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by golddare: 11:00am On Nov 17, 2019
God bless you guys.
Re: Army Rescues Octogenarian, Others From Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by ojay2053(m): 11:12am On Nov 17, 2019
God bless these heroes
Re: Army Rescues Octogenarian, Others From Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 11:16am On Nov 17, 2019
Dem no even resemble Nigerians
Re: Army Rescues Octogenarian, Others From Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by ultimatekint(m): 11:44am On Nov 17, 2019
I am so happy seeing my country soldiers doing this ; God bless you, and also shower you with His divine protection.
Re: Army Rescues Octogenarian, Others From Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by Dedemworld: 11:44am On Nov 17, 2019
namiji2598:
guy I have been in that system before, u dnt knw anything abt NA, if u try me, I sweae u gonna finish the rest of ur life in prison, how can u jus throw insult anyhow...be careful oga,,,,,I was once a soldier before, I left the NA because that army u ar seing is jus politics up there
hahaha, so u were once a soldier and u were putting on words like this, we knws there is politics in d army but as a deserted soldier that u was, do u knw that somethings we say are not really true but due to how corrupt the army is we might reason it to be the truth, secondly Mr soldier u wanna fight me? Ok let set the bell rolling so that I will tell u where to see me and fight me, and now see who will rot in jail, maybe it’s a deserter soldier like u or me that u don’t even know my status cox u conclude everyone on Nairaland are civilian apart from u alone a Deserted soldier. Baga
Re: Army Rescues Octogenarian, Others From Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by ridbell01(m): 11:47am On Nov 17, 2019
namiji2598:
I don't think u knw anything abt the army
go to sambisa and bring first hand reports then
Re: Army Rescues Octogenarian, Others From Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by kokomaster3d: 11:49am On Nov 17, 2019
This is arrangee. Look how clean the photo is. They go rent photographer to come snap staged scene.

1 Like

Re: Army Rescues Octogenarian, Others From Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by Owodiran1(m): 11:52am On Nov 17, 2019
Utthaan4:
Thank you NIGERIAN ARMY. Long live FRN.
your reply is meant to be THANK YOU NIGERIAN UNCONDITIONALLY GENUINE NIGERIAN ARMY. Cos some sre meant to be castrated alive. Just a suggestion though
Re: Army Rescues Octogenarian, Others From Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by saintade01(m): 11:52am On Nov 17, 2019
namiji2598:

Can you just shut up and be positive for once. I'm sure you won't say this if this is a bad news. Ode
Re: Army Rescues Octogenarian, Others From Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by Jamorezzi: 12:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
Well maybe camera man follow them , Cox the picture too clear , any way sha , Nice job if its true.
Re: Army Rescues Octogenarian, Others From Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by Olami112: 12:34pm On Nov 17, 2019
Honestly , The should just carry all the SARS to go and face this Boko Haram

Instead of attacking innocent citizens up and down
Re: Army Rescues Octogenarian, Others From Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by DennisEche(m): 12:40pm On Nov 17, 2019
No pity for the North, the same people shield bh mebers from the security forces and even when they are arrested they will be released and given amnesty. Their over religiousness have caused them this. Make them enjoy while it last. Can't cry more than the berived or been more catholic than the Pope
Re: Army Rescues Octogenarian, Others From Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by OnyesomJ(m): 12:47pm On Nov 17, 2019
If the Government Really want this Boko Haram conflict to end they should Supremacy Support from the Airforce join Hand and Chase down the Fleeing Terrorist no one should escape Alive, If not it give them more strength to Recruit New Members..
Learn from The US Force
Re: Army Rescues Octogenarian, Others From Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by bewla(m): 12:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
cue64:
Good job
Long u live the better for my sake

thank u for keeping Nigeria one

1 Like

Re: Army Rescues Octogenarian, Others From Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by RIVENDEL(m): 1:14pm On Nov 17, 2019
Soldiers are suffering, yet pay their feeding allowance na problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Rescues Octogenarian, Others From Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 1:16pm On Nov 17, 2019
namiji2598:

LOL. Haba. They cant be that useless nah grin
If you ask me Ill say its the hunters that rescued them and handed then over to the soldiers.
Re: Army Rescues Octogenarian, Others From Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 1:18pm On Nov 17, 2019
RIVENDEL:
Soldiers are suffering, yet pay their feeding allowance na problem
Whose fault? Shey na dem siddon allow their ogas to dey build house for Dubai with their money. As dem no want get sense make dem siddon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Rescues Octogenarian, Others From Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2019
fk001:

If you are a soldier then you shouldn't have wrote what you have written.
Sp a soldier shouldnt tell the truth. SMH
Re: Army Rescues Octogenarian, Others From Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 1:24pm On Nov 17, 2019
Kaeboy:
This one Nigeria soldiers are acting nice and giving water! � When did they start?
Its all for the camera. To fool the gullible.
Re: Army Rescues Octogenarian, Others From Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 1:26pm On Nov 17, 2019
namiji2598:
I dont think u knw anything abt Nigerian army bros, me na bari boy, we know them all...NA is one of the most corrupt people u can never knw...
No mind dem. Dem no fit get sense
Re: Army Rescues Octogenarian, Others From Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by Hexdavewalkersl: 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2019
umarsule885:
May God help your life because is obvious you have mental disorder

He does not have mental disorder organ what he might be saying is true after all this is nigeria
The govt can do anything if the govt wanted to quell this Boko Haram they would have quelled it since they would be giving our troops substandard weapons

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

David Lyon Buys Bayelsa APC Guber Nomination Form / Tinubu Lands In Anambra Intl Airport / Africa: The Causes Of Under- Development And The Challenges Of Globalisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.