Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,523 members, 7,812,637 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Army Rescues Octogenarian, Others From Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Rescues Octogenarian, Others From Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) (24506 Views)

Hunter Wounded, Guns Recovered In Firefight With Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) / Trump Meets With A Lady Who Escaped From Boko Haram In Nigeria / Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Rescues Octogenarian, Others From Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by mechanics(m): 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2019
Wow, nice one, the Lord is their strength.
Re: Army Rescues Octogenarian, Others From Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
But why does boko haram always escape with gunshot wound.
Re: Army Rescues Octogenarian, Others From Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by Legendguru: 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2019
Oh
Re: Army Rescues Octogenarian, Others From Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by Onitola2: 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2019
namiji2598:
hope this is not one of their politics, dem fit carry this people go bush and organize photo studio for the camera, I don't knw who to believe and what to trust again in this country

say good or nothing at all
Re: Army Rescues Octogenarian, Others From Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2019
kudos to the soldiers who fight for the country not the ones just sitting down and talking rubbish.... God bless the Nigerian arm forces.
Re: Army Rescues Octogenarian, Others From Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by Ahmadu74(m): 11:50pm On Nov 17, 2019
God bless the Nigerian Army
Re: Army Rescues Octogenarian, Others From Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) by Equity15(m): 7:56am On Nov 18, 2019
11thScorpio:
Remote Monitoring: Get to monitor your kids, cheating partners and employees activities. I will build a security system that allows you to track, monitor and spy on anyone through their phone, computer, or any computer based device.

Maybe you have a network of computers that you wish to access all at once, or you wish to be able to operate your employees computer from your own computer, or you wish to be able to send out one time alerts to your network, I will build a security system that allows you to take full control of any computer.

Are you a police detective and you wish to spy on a suspect to get more information? Then let me build a security system that will allow you to monitor the suspects activity for as long as you want.

Are you suspecting your wife/husband? let me clear your doubts with our remote administration sec-system.
haba, go to the nia with your CV na. I'm very sure you'll get a job. what you're offering will be highly valuable.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Suspends Adamawa REC, Hudu Yunusa Ari, Names Replacement / Burial Photos Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother / Dr. Godwin Maduka Visits FREE Hospital Built And Donated By Him To The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.