Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

I Am Proud Of My Bow Legs - Annie Idibia Silences A Body-Shamer - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Proud Of My Bow Legs - Annie Idibia Silences A Body-Shamer (81109 Views)

Actress Anita Joseph Vs Janemena Silences Afro Candy And Maheeda With Twerks / Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan / Ayoola Kikelomo: "I Am Proud To Be A Virgin" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Proud Of My Bow Legs - Annie Idibia Silences A Body-Shamer by Oluwavichtor(m): 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2019
Abi nau ..wetin she go talk before..she go like am anyhow even if na k-leg or W
Re: I Am Proud Of My Bow Legs - Annie Idibia Silences A Body-Shamer by naijaking1: 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2019
jotey:
Annie Idibia silences a body-shamer. Says she is proud of her bowleg.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B49JwOUAWSD/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

No such thing as natural bow legs as people have tried to say.
It's called vitamin deficiency when you're under 12. An orthopedist could have straightened those things out easily.
Re: I Am Proud Of My Bow Legs - Annie Idibia Silences A Body-Shamer by hefelove(m): 10:37pm On Nov 17, 2019
This one na bow leg? Go see Adekunle Gold own na confirm bow leg be that
Re: I Am Proud Of My Bow Legs - Annie Idibia Silences A Body-Shamer by tobby20: 10:47pm On Nov 17, 2019
hammerD:

U are equally a cutie. Is dat u on the DP?
Mofo oo , you don go check her dp ,now now
Some people go don use am self-service now
This Nl emoji nah bastard , see teeth grin grin
Re: I Am Proud Of My Bow Legs - Annie Idibia Silences A Body-Shamer by tobby20: 10:50pm On Nov 17, 2019
GreatResearcher:
If 2face an average man, will dis bowlegs hoe marry him? Too much open legs to Bleep made those legs bowy
Your mother is a bitch , your dad nut inside a hoe
grin, any body with half a brain would not call her a hoe fool
Re: I Am Proud Of My Bow Legs - Annie Idibia Silences A Body-Shamer by GreatResearcher: 10:53pm On Nov 17, 2019
Ur here defending a hoe who doesnt knw u exist
tobby20:

Your mother is a bitch , your dad nut inside a hoe
grin, any body with half a brain would not call her a hoe fool

1 Like

Re: I Am Proud Of My Bow Legs - Annie Idibia Silences A Body-Shamer by Bewiseedet(m): 11:06pm On Nov 17, 2019
So true
obiekunie2:
there is something very sexy about women with these kind of legs!

They are so fuking unforgettable in bed.

Now i understand part of the reasons why 2-baba chosed her - i know one other reasons is her smiles.

that lady is a beauty!
Re: I Am Proud Of My Bow Legs - Annie Idibia Silences A Body-Shamer by mechanics(m): 11:13pm On Nov 17, 2019
Fizzymike1:
People the talk sha
lolz, they get time be that o.
Re: I Am Proud Of My Bow Legs - Annie Idibia Silences A Body-Shamer by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 17, 2019
she can play free kick.
Re: I Am Proud Of My Bow Legs - Annie Idibia Silences A Body-Shamer by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
obiekunie2:

Now i understand part of the reasons why 2-baba chosed her - i know one other reasons is her smiles.

that lady is a beauty!

I love her � smile gon
Re: I Am Proud Of My Bow Legs - Annie Idibia Silences A Body-Shamer by Slimdada(m): 11:46pm On Nov 17, 2019
2BABA IS A REAL GEE

Only real gees in Africa will discover such a beauty like Annie and her
Sexy smile
and then fumigate with her
This lady is one of the most beautiful celebrity wife's with sexy smile, I have seen in Africa she has 2 beautiful charming daughters
As for the oluku body shamer I can only tell you that right from the days of john the Baptist anybody named Bob,bobby Are all hand fallers and castina's
Bobby brown
Bob risky etc
Re: I Am Proud Of My Bow Legs - Annie Idibia Silences A Body-Shamer by Dollywood(m): 12:27am On Nov 18, 2019
LesbianBoy:

Artificial hips and bum bum!

I mean all of a sudden she now looks like a black Nicki Minaj grin

Nicki minaj is never white, she's even black.
Re: I Am Proud Of My Bow Legs - Annie Idibia Silences A Body-Shamer by NandaRios: 4:26am On Nov 18, 2019
African Queen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Proud Of My Bow Legs - Annie Idibia Silences A Body-Shamer by NandaRios: 4:27am On Nov 18, 2019
computergeek:
I don't know how people derive pleasure from pointing out other people's physical qualities NandaRios trying to shame them.

Wetin that foolish Bobby come gain na if not two seconds of useless fame?
Re: I Am Proud Of My Bow Legs - Annie Idibia Silences A Body-Shamer by SolexxBarry(m): 6:19am On Nov 18, 2019
To me the picture was altered just to make people talk,look closely at d window behind even her leg size is different
Re: I Am Proud Of My Bow Legs - Annie Idibia Silences A Body-Shamer by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 18, 2019
Some people no get sense. Wetin her bow legs do you? 2baba no complain.
Re: I Am Proud Of My Bow Legs - Annie Idibia Silences A Body-Shamer by tobby20: 7:16am On Nov 18, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Ur here defending a hoe who doesnt knw u exist
You just met someone , your first impression is to call her a hoe, who the Bleep do you think u are
Re: I Am Proud Of My Bow Legs - Annie Idibia Silences A Body-Shamer by JamesRiley(m): 8:04am On Nov 18, 2019
obiekunie2:

that lady is a beauty!
Hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Proud Of My Bow Legs - Annie Idibia Silences A Body-Shamer by maasoap(m): 9:29am On Nov 18, 2019
Odogu9195:
Poor photoshop. Lok at the window behind

Even the left leg is thinner and more bent than the right one. Fake pic
Re: I Am Proud Of My Bow Legs - Annie Idibia Silences A Body-Shamer by naturefellow(m): 10:19am On Nov 18, 2019
Geminita1:
She is such a cutie. Slight bow legs are sexy o.
is that you in profile? kiss
Re: I Am Proud Of My Bow Legs - Annie Idibia Silences A Body-Shamer by naturefellow(m): 10:21am On Nov 18, 2019
YungMillionaire:
Why do they take their time to reply this jobless cretins on twitter
most posts are to gain attention. And they are quicker to react when the attention isn't positive.
Re: I Am Proud Of My Bow Legs - Annie Idibia Silences A Body-Shamer by Phenomenal16(f): 10:24am On Nov 18, 2019
Is ur property.. Rock it gal
Re: I Am Proud Of My Bow Legs - Annie Idibia Silences A Body-Shamer by logan2(m): 8:48am On Nov 19, 2019
tfash96:
nothing like "Disvirgin" in english it's "deflower"
i know sir.but i was not writing in English sire,if you noticed. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Actors Get Turned On Filming Romance Scenes? Nigerian Actors Respond / Frodd Gets Mercedez Benz Gift From Sir Justine 24 Hours After Being Mocked / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.