Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Matters That Breaks Us - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Matters That Breaks Us (184 Views)

The Anointing That Breaks Yokes / I Empathise With Busola Dakolo - Pastor Sam Adeyemi Breaks His Silence / Palm Sunday: A Picture That Breaks My Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Matters That Breaks Us by Thehavennation: 10:57am On Nov 17, 2019
MATTERS THAT BREAKS US
This word is so well related to someone who has lost something either before or now, You either lost your Job, You either lost your faith in something, You lost a position, You lost a loved one, You lost your boyfriend, You lost your girlfriend, Someone broke your heart, You lost money, You lost an opportunity, To be honest, this are matters we can all relate to.
For me, I will be sincere matters like this breaks us no matter how strong we can be, It gets us troubled, It gets us worried, Some resulting to sleepless nights, Some resulting to pains we can’t bear, Some resulting to countless tears, Some resulting to suicide for those of a very low mind, Some resulting to bitterness in our hearts.
All these limiting us to love or spring up again, affecting our Peace, affecting our space, affecting our comfort, affecting our time, affecting our thoughts. You hear words like “Am disturbed” “ Am finished “I feel down” “It’s over”, truly these matters breaks us.
One of the biggest question always asked by those who are in uncomfortable position or situation is linked to PEACE
Can I have peace of mind in this unstable situation?
Can I have peace of mind in this unstable world?
Can I regain my peace back in this challenge?
How can I get my mind to rest?
I am worried, I am disturbed within me
I feel troubled in my Spirit…..
We are called to Embrace Peace, Peace in the time and space of terrible happenings, Peace in the time and space of challenges, Peace in the time and space of circumstances, Peace in the time and space of life issues
John 14 verse 26 – 27 “But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.”
I love that word, "Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid". That interesting right now
Yes Peace of Mind is possible, many people wait until times get really rough before they turn to God. When life is rosy, people don’t feel like they need God. But that often changes when things get messy, when we realize we’re in the trenches.
Life is a battle and our peace of mind can be greatly shaken, even when things seem to go right, life can still present a foxhole -- an internal one that's invisible to the naked eye but felt in the heart. Because it appears that some folks feel they can obtain peace from the social world like interactions on social media and all sorts. No Friends, No Fams, those kind of Peace don't last. You can scroll and scroll, it won't help, you can like and like, it won't help. You can follow and unfollow, it won't help, you can tag and untag, it won't help. Changing times and improved technology don't really matter all that much in the grand scheme of things.
We need to understand that No matter what the future holds, you can still regain your peace of mind and confidence. No matter what happens in the world or in our own individual lives, there is a place to turn for stability
Re: Matters That Breaks Us by Thehavennation: 10:58am On Nov 17, 2019
Check out my Signature to learn more

(1) (Reply)

Hebrews 10 Living Bible / Rejoice! It Is Not Over Until You Say So. / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :thursday, December 5, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.