Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Kogi West: Dino Melaye Speaks On The Conduct Of The Election (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi West: Dino Melaye Speaks On The Conduct Of The Election (Video) (29850 Views)

Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga / Nigerians React As Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From Hospital Bed / Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi West: Dino Melaye Speaks On The Conduct Of The Election (Video) by AuroraB(f): 12:40pm On Nov 17, 2019
The earlier Nigeria adopts a party system of government, the better. To avoid unecessary headaches like we are seeing lately. Every dissenting views/voices is damned. There's no need speaking up anymore.
Abeg.
Re: Kogi West: Dino Melaye Speaks On The Conduct Of The Election (Video) by Runaway: 12:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
Re: Kogi West: Dino Melaye Speaks On The Conduct Of The Election (Video) by dapsoneh: 12:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
couragemurphy:
Who cares?

Same animal that was mocking Akpabio that he see him along the streets of Abuja.... now he won't even smell Lokoja sef how much more streets of Abuja.
that was the first thing that came to my mind. He spoke that day like he knew tomorrow

5 Likes

Re: Kogi West: Dino Melaye Speaks On The Conduct Of The Election (Video) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 12:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
this man mind dey judge him...E be like say the other guy Don dey change am for him..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi West: Dino Melaye Speaks On The Conduct Of The Election (Video) by abc115: 12:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
Eye Don red

3 Likes

Re: Kogi West: Dino Melaye Speaks On The Conduct Of The Election (Video) by Diplomat66: 12:42pm On Nov 17, 2019
Wise man always end up at the back of a foolish man,bush meat done catch the hunter......������

1 Like

Re: Kogi West: Dino Melaye Speaks On The Conduct Of The Election (Video) by contigiency(m): 12:42pm On Nov 17, 2019
Yeye man.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi West: Dino Melaye Speaks On The Conduct Of The Election (Video) by Horpecy(m): 12:42pm On Nov 17, 2019
This one na election or battle field

1 Like

Re: Kogi West: Dino Melaye Speaks On The Conduct Of The Election (Video) by nemadfsyahooc: 12:42pm On Nov 17, 2019
They tried to snatch ballot boxes for you and they where shot. Good ridance to bad rubbish. May their soul rest in peace

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi West: Dino Melaye Speaks On The Conduct Of The Election (Video) by Marvieduke(f): 12:42pm On Nov 17, 2019
Somebody will soon start wailing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi West: Dino Melaye Speaks On The Conduct Of The Election (Video) by Nathdoug201: 12:43pm On Nov 17, 2019
Officialgarri:
I mentioned it earlier that we should get prepared for a drama from Dino.

This same idiot was the one publishing results on his twitter page, now that it seemed things aren't going too well, he's crying already.

Nigeria is finished..
With people like you no redemption..
I hope you watched the video before saying your rubbish..was that an election or war

2 Likes

Re: Kogi West: Dino Melaye Speaks On The Conduct Of The Election (Video) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 17, 2019
dapsoneh:
that was the first thing that came to my mind. He spoke that day like he knew tomorrow

Don't mind him. Saraki will show him the way to political exile and wilderness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi West: Dino Melaye Speaks On The Conduct Of The Election (Video) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2019
What happened to the woman he gave money to fry Akara and share to voters? cheesy cheesy

Did she run away with his vote buying Akara money?

At least if she had actually fried and shared the Akara Dino would have gotten at least 15 extra votes to his favour.

Mad idiaaat
cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi West: Dino Melaye Speaks On The Conduct Of The Election (Video) by Officialgarri: 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2019
Nathdoug201:
Nigeria is finished..
I hope you watched the video before saying your rubbish..was that an election or war
Oh, shut up... When he was publishing results of his victory, it wasn't war then, but the moment he tends to start losing, then it's war

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi West: Dino Melaye Speaks On The Conduct Of The Election (Video) by Quality20(m): 12:47pm On Nov 17, 2019
he can stillnwin
Re: Kogi West: Dino Melaye Speaks On The Conduct Of The Election (Video) by Cherrybae(f): 12:47pm On Nov 17, 2019
I will advice Dino to insist on the INEC SERVER and go to court.

I'm so pained right now.

The results released are unacceptable

I condemn it, I condemn it I condemn it, I condemn it.

The stolen mandate must be reclaimed in court.
Re: Kogi West: Dino Melaye Speaks On The Conduct Of The Election (Video) by umarsule885(m): 12:48pm On Nov 17, 2019
couragemurphy:
Who cares?

Same animal that was mocking Akpabio that he'll see him along the streets of Abuja.... now he won't even smell Lokoja sef how much more streets of Abuja.
Life is a good teacher

1 Like

Re: Kogi West: Dino Melaye Speaks On The Conduct Of The Election (Video) by rashcity: 12:48pm On Nov 17, 2019
Hmm! The legacies of pdp is what is been consolidated upon. Stop crying bro, u people had opportunity to make tins right but didn't do it for good 16years.
Re: Kogi West: Dino Melaye Speaks On The Conduct Of The Election (Video) by asamwababy: 12:49pm On Nov 17, 2019
Nathdoug201:
Nigeria is finished..

This is war and not an election.

It is not about Pdp of Apc.

Democracy has been buried.
Re: Kogi West: Dino Melaye Speaks On The Conduct Of The Election (Video) by fredoooooo: 12:49pm On Nov 17, 2019
couragemurphy:
Who cares?

Same animal that was mocking Akpabio that he'll see him along the streets of Abuja.... now he won't even smell Lokoja sef how much more streets of Abuja.

Akpabio will clap back grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Kogi West: Dino Melaye Speaks On The Conduct Of The Election (Video) by Deprince12(m): 12:50pm On Nov 17, 2019
It's quit pathetic that all the efforts of the past administrations towards electoral reforms are shattered by this present government. How can these still be happening in the 21st century?
SEENTALK:
Very pathetic as Kogi decides. Hear Dino Melaye and see how the election went down in Kogi State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo2q4imMpQU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi West: Dino Melaye Speaks On The Conduct Of The Election (Video) by fredoooooo: 12:50pm On Nov 17, 2019
Nothing like to see people wailing like this .. this sweet my belle die grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Kogi West: Dino Melaye Speaks On The Conduct Of The Election (Video) by Nathdoug201: 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2019
Officialgarri:

Oh, shut up... When he was publishing results of his victory, it wasn't war then, but the moment he tends to start losing, then it's war
I hope you are happy with the way the election was conducted..
I pity you
Re: Kogi West: Dino Melaye Speaks On The Conduct Of The Election (Video) by Mandesz(m): 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2019
Officialgarri:

This same idiot was the one publishing results on his twitter page, now that it seemed things aren't going too well, he's crying already.

What u read on papers is a third party info... U are dancing 2 the result cos u r not from kogi west but only a party follower.
Re: Kogi West: Dino Melaye Speaks On The Conduct Of The Election (Video) by kehindetawede: 12:53pm On Nov 17, 2019
This is sad to watch. Democracy is in grave danger.
Re: Kogi West: Dino Melaye Speaks On The Conduct Of The Election (Video) by dimeji1(m): 12:53pm On Nov 17, 2019
Pls spare some data and watch the video. I need to leave this country. Where is my passport.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi West: Dino Melaye Speaks On The Conduct Of The Election (Video) by colestephan86: 12:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
SEENTALK:
Very pathetic as Kogi decides. Hear Dino Melaye and see how the election went down in Kogi State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo2q4imMpQU
Din dodo, if the polls went in his favour am sure he will be singing by now.
Clown
Re: Kogi West: Dino Melaye Speaks On The Conduct Of The Election (Video) by idamokoemmanuel(m): 12:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
Officialgarri:

Do you still have human feelings? Hope you watched the video clearly before writing this trash.
Re: Kogi West: Dino Melaye Speaks On The Conduct Of The Election (Video) by SaintLucia: 12:55pm On Nov 17, 2019
It's ovee. The Senate chamber should be for serious people and not a comedian.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi West: Dino Melaye Speaks On The Conduct Of The Election (Video) by HMarshal(m): 12:56pm On Nov 17, 2019
He who laughs last laughs best, u bleeped wit the wrong power Dino,watch then reap u apart, He aldy knew he will lose earlier, that's y he kept ranting about gun shots & ballot snatching ...He�!...who rembs that picture of pmb pointing at him?unspoken words fam! Wait for the time & ...Dino how far, release another hit na

1 Like

Re: Kogi West: Dino Melaye Speaks On The Conduct Of The Election (Video) by bewla(m): 12:56pm On Nov 17, 2019
Officialgarri:

is my political wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jarus' Forecast Of 2023 Presidential Election / Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano (More Pictures & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.