Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,501 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress (29836 Views)

“jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” / Lagos/ibadan Express Way , Rehabilitation & Expansion (Pictures) / Man Punished By Soldiers In Lagos For Crossing An Express Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by theoctopus: 1:06pm On Sep 16, 2013
God Bless GEJ!

God Bless Lagos-Ibadan Axis!

God Bless Nigeria!

Shame on enemies of progress.

Shame!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by theoctopus: 1:07pm On Sep 16, 2013
More pictures of transformation. Fresh Air blowing all the way!!!

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by abuchilag: 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2013
Good to know.
I hope they will stick to the contract terms.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by jmaine: 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2013
cool
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by awodman: 1:15pm On Sep 16, 2013
Moderators please frontpage sharp sharp...

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by ShineIt: 1:17pm On Sep 16, 2013
awodman: Moderators please frontpage sharp sharp...

I totally agree with you.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by jmaine: 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
Fresh air don dey turn to fresh wind. . . .Haters need to take cover cos Na carry go dey wind dey so . grin

Oga TheOctopus, i says well done cool

21 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by REMMEI(m): 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
Whose farmland is that?

4 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by omiobo: 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2013
Na photoshop joor
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2013
theoctopus: God Bless GEJ!

God Bless Lagos-Ibadan Axis!

God Bless Nigeria!

Shame on enemies of progress.

Shame!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin

@OP. sincerely man, you sound like a Retard! Everybody wants dat road fixed. I don't know who u r referring to as enemy of progress when it is d ruling party (which GEJ is part of) dat has been playing politics wit this particular road project.

28 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by theoctopus: 1:28pm On Sep 16, 2013
nchewi:

@OP. sincerely man, you sound like a Retard! Everybody wants dat road fixed. I don't know who u r referring to as enemy of progress when it is d ruling party (which GEJ is part of) dat has been playing politics wit this particular road project.

When you dont know something, you ask questions. Have you seen this?

https://www.nairaland.com/1441356/lagos-ibadan-expressway-president-jonathan-lies#18158166

Always ask questions so you dont appear like what you call others. Gerrit?

12 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by bloggernaija: 1:29pm On Sep 16, 2013
Why clap for a mediocre president with a backward attitude /approach to problem solving

That road should be a super highway of at least 5 lanes on either side.
A dedicated high speed rail all the way to Ibadan
Light rail from mowe to Berger
Dedicated service done or what you call rest stops else.

Within 4 yrs,that road will pafuka again and mr president would have to take his begging bowl to china again

21 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by jmaine: 1:32pm On Sep 16, 2013
bloggernaija: Why clap for a mediocre president with a backward attitude /approach to problem solving

Within 4 yrs,that road will pafuka again and mr president would have to take his begging bowl to china again

Another redundant post . . .How many years Fashola wan take finish Lekki -Ajah express way, Lagos light Rail et al.,

Take your kpangolo outside abeg . . .

26 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by theoctopus: 1:35pm On Sep 16, 2013
bloggernaija: Why clap for a mediocre president with a backward attitude /approach to problem solving

If it is so easy and fast to build railway and roads, why is your master Fashola still struggling with his 2km rail? And why is he still struggling with his small Lekki express after 6 years, plus another 8 years of Ojuyibo reign? Bad Belle People... grin

28 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 16, 2013
Moderator, take this thread to front page.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by ShineIt: 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2013
nchewi:

How has the President been playing politics with it. You're not only a tard but a dolt.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by mascot87(m): 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2013
jmaine:

Another redundant post . . .How many years Fashola wan take finish Lekki -Ajah express way, Lagos light Rail et al.,

Take your kpangolo outside abeg . . .

theoctopus:
If it is so easy and fast to build railway and roads, why is your master Fashola still struggling with his 2km rail? And why is he still struggling with his small Lekki express after 6 years, plus another 8 years of Ojuyibo reign? Bad Belle People...
grin

Foools,why must it be only Fashola out of the other 36 states in Nigeria?Your hatred for Fashola will kill you one day. idiotas.Good one GEJ,Your transformation agenda is second to non angry

19 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by ShineIt: 1:50pm On Sep 16, 2013
mascot87:
Foool,why must it be only Fashola out of the other 36 states in Nigeria?Your hatred for Fashola will kill you one day. idiota angry

Your self hate will be your undoing.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2013
LOL!! grin
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by mascot87(m): 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2013
Shine It:

Your self hate will be your undoing.
Who is this old clown undecided

9 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 16, 2013
Y are dis Fools always quick to mention Fashola..
Is he competing wit ur boss or wat?

5 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Peinstein: 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2013
Good news, all we want to see is the road and not the politics of it
Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 16, 2013
GEJ has his shortcomings but he is by far the best president/head of state of this great country since Independence. His sincerity and humility are infectious.

All that is needed now for far greater development is for Nigerians to SUPPORT their president. All over the world, after elections, people unite, irrespective of political party differences, for DEVELOPMENT of their country. Why should that of Nigeria be different? Why should APC and certain elements of the country be sabotaging this president, and by extension Nigeria, from all angles- Boko Haram, pipeline vandalism, pull-him-down syndrome, media propaganda,etc?

Lets unite and DEVELOP our country. GEJ will only be president for a while.

42 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by jmaine: 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2013
mascot87:

grin

Foools,why must it be only Fashola out of the other 36 states in Nigeria?Your hatred for Fashola will kill you one day. idiotas.Good one GEJ,Your transformation agenda is second to non angry

When known Fashola worshippers accosts us . . .All we do is balance the odds by exposing their hypocrisy. Simples . . .

18 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by iterator25: 2:24pm On Sep 16, 2013

for this life wey your pa born you enter, and the one wey him don dey before dem conceive you, wetin una don commission ? Na question o.. if for say internet de like one kind physical realm, i fit just plank you with this rubbish wey you talk  sad

4 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by jmaine: 2:27pm On Sep 16, 2013
olatunji21: Y are dis Fools always quick to mention Fashola..
Is he competing wit ur boss or wat?

You are the fool here. Fashola may be your god not mine. So deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by dgitrader(m): 2:29pm On Sep 16, 2013
Thats all! End of discussion
Sincere 9gerian: GEJ has his shortcomings but he is by far the best president/head of state of this great country since Independence. His sincerity and humility are infectious.

All that is needed now for far greater development is for Nigerians to SUPPORT their president. All over the world, after elections, people unite, irrespective of political party differences, for DEVELOPMENT of their country. Why should that of Nigeria be different? Why should APC be sabotaging this president, and by extension Nigeria, from all angles- Boko Haram, pipeline vandalism, pull-him-down, media propaganda,etc?

Lets unite and DEVELOP our country. GEJ will only be president for a while.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 16, 2013

seriously dude stop acting like someone suffering from 'Delusions of Grandeur'.... I thought Obj was from your region, why didnt he fix that road while he was in office? Meanwhile Jonathan that is yet to fix the East/West road in his region is finally constructing that road...and ur idea of thanking him is too open ur bucal cavity to spew such comtemptible jargon....dude u deserve to be tied to a stake and shot behing the head!

23 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Demdem(m): 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2013
Nothing in those pictures suggests to me that its the road in question. Is this one of the numerous lies of Jonathan?

4 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2013
jmaine:

You are the fool here. Fashola may be your god not mine. So deal with it.
And u are d bigger fool...i ply dat road everywknd and av nt seen any sign of wrk..nt at all...and again i tink u will nid to go read d contract agreement again as JB has no biznes wit d shagamu axis...dat place is designated for RCC...

IDIOTA

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by theoctopus: 2:42pm On Sep 16, 2013
olatunji21:
And u are d bigger fool...i ply dat road everywknd and av nt seen any sign of wrk..nt at all...and again i tink u will nid to go read d contract agreement again as JB has no biznes wit d shagamu axis...dat place is designated for RCC...

IDIOTA

You mean you did not see both RCC and JB on those pics! You must be blind! grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress by Horus(m): 2:47pm On Sep 16, 2013
Demdem: Nothing in those pictures suggests to me that its the road in question. Is this one of the numerous lies of Jonathan?

I agree with you, a sign showing Lagos-ibadan Express Road is not visible in any of the pictures.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

CCT Vs SARAKI: Numbers Of Senators Reduced S.R / The First 5 Female Judges In Nigeria (Photo) / Between EFCC & A Twitter User Who Is Displeased Over Oil Thieves 120 Year Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.