Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Collation Officer In Igalama-Odolu Presents N50,000 Bribe Offered By Politicians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Collation Officer In Igalama-Odolu Presents N50,000 Bribe Offered By Politicians (33606 Views)

Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life / Imo Collation Officer Arrested For Tempering With Results [photo] / Ondo Professor & Collation Officer Couldn't Read Presidential Results. Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collation Officer In Igalama-Odolu Presents N50,000 Bribe Offered By Politicians by ofiko123(m): 1:31pm On Nov 17, 2019
The day Nigerian politicians stop offering or giving out bribe during, before or after elections is the day I will have hope in a better and a brighter Nigeria as of now I don't have any hope in Nigeria.. Nigeria is a shithole still..
Re: Collation Officer In Igalama-Odolu Presents N50,000 Bribe Offered By Politicians by Vokians(m): 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2019
arazanbal:
when somebody say naija na shithole people go dy vex
D person wey talk this word dey face impeachment threat for him county now because of he mouth wey he no dey control.
Re: Collation Officer In Igalama-Odolu Presents N50,000 Bribe Offered By Politicians by idamokoemmanuel(m): 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2019
tfelicityk:
The presiding officer is indirectly complaining that the money is too small...

He didn't asked for it. Collect the money and do the right with fear of God in you...

He can bring the money so as to verify it for him
when you collect bribe the fear of God, immediately depart from you.
Re: Collation Officer In Igalama-Odolu Presents N50,000 Bribe Offered By Politicians by Natebobo2010: 1:35pm On Nov 17, 2019
May be other politician have offered higher amount

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Collation Officer In Igalama-Odolu Presents N50,000 Bribe Offered By Politicians by Depressed101: 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2019
Beface:
The #50,000 na insult to him compared to wetin the other opponent done give am that's why he present the bribe. This is Nigeria, everybody be criminal and every criminal have a price tag!
hmmm is the people..

It will be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle, than for Nigeria to get better soon

1 Like

Re: Collation Officer In Igalama-Odolu Presents N50,000 Bribe Offered By Politicians by olutop(m): 1:40pm On Nov 17, 2019
netpro:
PDP and Wada flushing their money down the drain in the name of campaign.

God bless you, officer.

Bello all the way!
How will a sensible person support Bello, please enlighten me, name just 2 of his 1st term achievement or you were paid to do dz....as far as we know Bello is the worst Gov in the history of Nigeria,some APC loyalist sef are not supporting him.
Re: Collation Officer In Igalama-Odolu Presents N50,000 Bribe Offered By Politicians by Beface(m): 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2019
Baselm:

You are a criminal, myself and a lot of Nigerians aren't criminals like you and your likes. Please, Don't generalize us, thanks.
If you claimed you are not is a criminal then your father or mother is a criminal. If you doubt me go and ask if their have never given or taken bribe before. So idiot in you cannot pick an idiom borrowed from a song meaning majority of Nigerians are corrupt! I get your time, bring it on....
Re: Collation Officer In Igalama-Odolu Presents N50,000 Bribe Offered By Politicians by Baselm: 1:52pm On Nov 17, 2019
Beface:
If you claimed you are not is a criminal then your father or mother is a criminal. If you doubt me go and ask if their have never given or taken bribe before. So idiot in you cannot pick an idiom borrowed from a song meaning majority of Nigerians are corrupt! I get your time, bring it on....

It's obvious you come from the lineage of criminals, it's fine but you can't force your heritage on others. I wish you well in your criminality, pray you and your family get what you deserve soon.

Should we assume you are right majority of Nigerians are what you say they are, majority is not ALL. The same foolish generalization that is making other countries view all Nigerian youths as cyber criminals, drug peddlers etc.
Re: Collation Officer In Igalama-Odolu Presents N50,000 Bribe Offered By Politicians by Beface(m): 1:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
zicoraads:

Speak for yourself.

Some people still prefer a good name to money.
I have never come across a government official who have not compromised! Is either you give or take bribe or you cut corners. If you doubt me ask my model Osibanjo!
Re: Collation Officer In Igalama-Odolu Presents N50,000 Bribe Offered By Politicians by Beface(m): 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
Baselm:

It's obvious you come from the lineage of criminals, it's fine but you can't force your heritage on others. I wish you well in your criminality, pray you and your family get what you deserve soon.

Should we assume you are right majority of Nigerians are what you say they are, majority is not ALL. The same foolish generalization that is making other countries view all Nigerian youths as cyber criminals, drug peddlers etc.
Let assumed I'm from a lineage of criminals, yes, accepted! If your parent or siblings haven't taken or given bribes before let your lineage continue to progress but if otherwise let the repercussions fall on your head.
Re: Collation Officer In Igalama-Odolu Presents N50,000 Bribe Offered By Politicians by Agarli(m): 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2019
icankel:
wen they wouldn't want to score own goal
Re: Collation Officer In Igalama-Odolu Presents N50,000 Bribe Offered By Politicians by Amah70: 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2019
Election in Nigeria boils down to struggle for oil revenues.
Re: Collation Officer In Igalama-Odolu Presents N50,000 Bribe Offered By Politicians by Dracas: 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2019
This man must have been N5million to act this movie. What is N50,000 compared to what we know returning officers are bribed with? Mr Transparent.
Re: Collation Officer In Igalama-Odolu Presents N50,000 Bribe Offered By Politicians by psucc(m): 2:16pm On Nov 17, 2019
kel94:
I tried, I tried bro, but I couldn't decipher your language. What are u really saying?
Thank God we don't use android to write exams.

I actually meant when from INEC national level to security has collected millions they are only making N50k a scapegoat
Re: Collation Officer In Igalama-Odolu Presents N50,000 Bribe Offered By Politicians by jamace(m): 2:22pm On Nov 17, 2019
Which political party offered the money? I hate this type of anonymous journalism.
Re: Collation Officer In Igalama-Odolu Presents N50,000 Bribe Offered By Politicians by mechanics(m): 2:24pm On Nov 17, 2019
Bukino222:
Nigerian politicians are too desperate..
No wonder they loot so much when they finally get hold of power
once they loot, the judgement of God is awaiting them, no doubt about that
Re: Collation Officer In Igalama-Odolu Presents N50,000 Bribe Offered By Politicians by mechanics(m): 2:24pm On Nov 17, 2019
Bukino222:
Nigerian politicians are too desperate..
No wonder they loot so much when they finally get hold of power
once they loot, the judgement of God is awaiting them, no doubt about that.
Re: Collation Officer In Igalama-Odolu Presents N50,000 Bribe Offered By Politicians by FakeManna: 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2019
[s]
omenka:
grin

See the way Abians are wailing on behalf of Kogites. Abians o. grin
[/s]
shut up
Re: Collation Officer In Igalama-Odolu Presents N50,000 Bribe Offered By Politicians by ZAWs: 2:35pm On Nov 17, 2019
Oga name the politician.
But I'm sure its PDP
That's what they know how to do best
Re: Collation Officer In Igalama-Odolu Presents N50,000 Bribe Offered By Politicians by Vulcanheph(m): 2:47pm On Nov 17, 2019
psucc:
Bad luck. When fron national to the security has collected.

Sha! N10b for election must be spent.
Re: Collation Officer In Igalama-Odolu Presents N50,000 Bribe Offered By Politicians by Monday60655(m): 2:47pm On Nov 17, 2019
What about the 1000 dollars that was shared to SPOs? When are you returning them? You can't fool everybody. You returned #50k just to make headline.
Re: Collation Officer In Igalama-Odolu Presents N50,000 Bribe Offered By Politicians by Mrpojj(m): 3:38pm On Nov 17, 2019
netpro:
PDP and Wada flushing their money down the drain in the name of campaign.

God bless you, officer.

Bello all the way!

The Bello wey pple dey beg for
Re: Collation Officer In Igalama-Odolu Presents N50,000 Bribe Offered By Politicians by Ajaoogbo: 3:40pm On Nov 17, 2019
Ecstasy154:
Mansur Ibrahim

A collation officer of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in Kogi state on Sunday presented a N50,000 bribe politicians offered to a presiding officer in Igalamela-Odolu local government area of the state during Saturday’s election.

There was widespread financial inducement by politicians during the election.

The collation officer presented the money at the INEC headquarters in the state while submitting the result of the local government he coordinated.

More to follow…

https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-collation-officer-in-kogi-presents-n50k-bribe-offered-by-politicians/amp
That's a very disciplined man: the HOD, Electrical/ Electronic Engineering, University of Abuja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Collation Officer In Igalama-Odolu Presents N50,000 Bribe Offered By Politicians by sexyking1: 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2019
skyhighweb:
this is while d country is never going to get better
Tell yourself d truth, since buhari's govt, have we had free and fair election in Nigeria?
Re: Collation Officer In Igalama-Odolu Presents N50,000 Bribe Offered By Politicians by webngnews: 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Collation Officer In Igalama-Odolu Presents N50,000 Bribe Offered By Politicians by cardoctor(m): 5:16pm On Nov 17, 2019
Normal thing
Re: Collation Officer In Igalama-Odolu Presents N50,000 Bribe Offered By Politicians by skyhighweb(m): 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2019
sexyking1:

Tell yourself d truth, since buhari's govt, have we had free and fair election in Nigeria?
we havent i can say that anytime any where but here is someone doing what's right n u making it look like e no normal again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amnesty International Releases Satellite Images Of Boko Haram Wreckage / President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 / Dino Melaye Receiving Certificate Of Clearance To Contest For Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.