Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Collation Officer In Igalama-Odolu Presents N50,000 Bribe Offered By Politicians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Collation Officer In Igalama-Odolu Presents N50,000 Bribe Offered By Politicians (33617 Views)

Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life / Imo Collation Officer Arrested For Tempering With Results [photo] / Ondo Professor & Collation Officer Couldn't Read Presidential Results. Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collation Officer In Igalama-Odolu Presents N50,000 Bribe Offered By Politicians by agadam(m): 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2019
Gecoz:
Patiently waiting when Army will take over.. Democracy in Nigeria is a big scam. Army abeg take over oooh..

I stand with you
Re: Collation Officer In Igalama-Odolu Presents N50,000 Bribe Offered By Politicians by sexyking1: 6:12pm On Nov 17, 2019
skyhighweb:
we havent i can say that anytime any where but here is someone doing what's right n u making it look like e no normal again
If u read my comment very well, u will noticed I typed 'good gestures' I'm not angry with the man in person, I only have problem with where he chose to render such
Re: Collation Officer In Igalama-Odolu Presents N50,000 Bribe Offered By Politicians by skyhighweb(m): 6:40pm On Nov 17, 2019
sexyking1:

If u read my comment very well, u will noticed I typed 'good gestures' I'm not angry with the man in person, I only have problem with where he chose to render such
well he choose to render it @ his place of work not every one in politics is corrupt thats wat he is trying to say
Re: Collation Officer In Igalama-Odolu Presents N50,000 Bribe Offered By Politicians by Organs(m): 1:54am On Nov 18, 2019
Beface:
The #50,000 na insult to him compared to wetin the other opponent done give am that's why he present the bribe. This is Nigeria, everybody be criminal and every criminal have a price tag!

You will surely embezzle money, collect and demand for bribe before you do anything anywhere you work or serve, its in your DNA.
Re: Collation Officer In Igalama-Odolu Presents N50,000 Bribe Offered By Politicians by GregJames(m): 4:04am On Nov 18, 2019
If na 1billion now, you no go report oo
Re: Collation Officer In Igalama-Odolu Presents N50,000 Bribe Offered By Politicians by Beface(m): 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2019
Organs:

You will surely embezzle money, collect and demand for bribe before you do anything anywhere you work or serve, its in your DNA.
Funny enough my DNA disgust bribe but it's just an unfortunate reality we have to accept. Even you yourself get a price tag, he fit no be money he fit be woman!
Re: Collation Officer In Igalama-Odolu Presents N50,000 Bribe Offered By Politicians by Organs(m): 4:37pm On Nov 18, 2019
Beface:
Funny enough my DNA disgust bribe but it's just an unfortunate reality we have to accept. Even you yourself get a price tag, he fit no be money he fit be woman!

Sorry Bros, I am not just talking, i have been confronted with these scenarios and i walked away. I have been offered bribe/commission money just to transmit (mule) pay someone and i refused just because i did not know the source. I have been offered "happy ending" by hot babe as a youth corper to assist with writing SSCE and i equally gave good counselling and walked. In both cases and some other cases, i was insulted and called "mumu" etc however, i saw and witnessed some few others doing the exact same thing that i did so i am not alone or special etc, it's just upbringing. I owe it to my parents. They did an excellent job on we the kids and guess what, i am keeping the cycle on my own wife and kids. You can choose to do the same. trust me, nothing gives settled mind than that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

House Of Representatives Reject Lifting Of Twitter Ban By Majority Vote / Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader / Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.