Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) (34856 Views)

The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) / Akpororo & His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by midnighter(f): 8:01pm On Nov 18, 2019
Sweeetheart:

abeg learn to construct sentence I can comprehend before literally confusing yourself. you people only have problem with him marrying out of Igbo tribe as his brothers does

saying she split them is dumb, illogical, baseless, absurd and totally irrational

Lol why don't you go and "learn to construct sentence"? Is that what you call a sentence?

You're confused yourself, obviously you don't understand simple English if you're still talking about Igbo and Yoruba

Its possible for somebodys behaviour to cause problems in a family no matter the tribe.

Get that through your thick meninges! Absurd human

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by Sweeetheart(m): 8:03pm On Nov 18, 2019
midnighter:

Lol why don't you go and "learn to construct sentence"? Is that what you call a sentence?

You're confused yourself, obviously you don't understand simple English if you're still talking about Igbo and Yoruba

Its possible for somebodys behaviour to cause problems in a family no matter the tribe.

Get that through your thick meninges! Absurd human

God punish you If you can't shame me by telling the public how Lola caused Psquare rift and split

you can't be dumb and be rejoicing at the same time. what your likes gain in being stupid amuse me
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by midnighter(f): 8:05pm On Nov 18, 2019
Sweeetheart:

God punish you If you can't shame me by telling the public how Lola caused Psquare rift and split

you can't be dumb and be rejoicing at the same time. what your likes gain in being stupid amuse me

I have been asking what her crime was since.

You really are stupid. Igbo and Yoruba are the only 2 words you know smh

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by CeterisXVII: 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Which g-guy.....You have time listening to rumours on streets of Lagos which we all know is a lie.

The problem is the woman he married.... Everything is wrong with that marriage.
Are you inside the marriage, to know that everything is wrong with it? Chai! May God deliver this Peter and Lola Okoye, from monitoring spirits and evil doers, who do not wish them well.

After two children and 6 years of marriage, they are still waxing strong, yet bad-bélle association members like you, are still praying for them to split up. Your evil prayers will not stand in Jesus' name!!
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by CeterisXVII: 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2019
midnighter:
I dont understand, is the problem that she is Yoruba or did she actually commit an offence?
Her first offence is that she is Yoruba. If you notice, they don't insult or attack Anita, Paul's wife like they do to Lola.
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by CeterisXVII: 8:34pm On Nov 18, 2019
9gerian:
Yes the main problem is that she is Yoruba. I wonder what would have happened if the late mum had let the love between Peter and Lola take a natural cause without interference. Maybe the brothers would not have inherited the bile and struggle. And perhaps the psquare brand would have remained and waxed stronger.

It is noteworthy that when the duo were using her resources to ascend to stardom, it didn’t matter that she was Yoruba.

The same trait can be observed generally amongst most of their people. They demand love when at the receiving end but sow hatred at the slightest opportunity of having an upper hand or say.

For example, look at how they gush at Davido’s queenly treatment of Chioma. Then picture that Davido was Igbo and Chioma Yoruba. The matter “for no end” with hatred and constant debasement of the Yoruba Lady.

Just look around and you’ll see more examples of who and how majority of them are.
True. I heard Lola used her money to help PSquare when they had nothing, and were just coming up.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by midnighter(f): 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2019
CeterisXVII:

Her first offence is that she is Yoruba. If you notice, they don't insult or attack Anita, Paul's wife like they do to Lola.

That's what I'm trying to find out, what if she actually did something wrong and it's being deflected onto the fact that she's Yoruba?

He's not the first guy to marry a Yoruba woman so I don't see what all the fuss is about
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by Organs(m): 9:27pm On Nov 18, 2019
midnighter:

At least you gave a balanced viewpoint. I wonder what she did that was so bad

You are not fair or balanced here. You choose to believe she was the problem. You chose to believe ForumObserver12 by saying he gave a balanced viewpoint and he mentioned the woman is divisive and manipulative. You also believe forumobserver12 when he mentioned nobody from Okoye's family has ever complained about the woman's ethnicity. That, is just wrong in my opinion. Also, you are not alluding to the fact that in most cases Igbo women do not support their sons marrying a non igbo. The article said that about Paul Okoye's mother.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by CeterisXVII: 9:36pm On Nov 18, 2019
midnighter:
That's what I'm trying to find out, what if she actually did something wrong and it's being deflected onto the fact that she's Yoruba?

He's not the first guy to marry a Yoruba woman so I don't see what all the fuss is about
The main reason why their mum disagreed with Peter's choice of Lola, was because Lola was Yoruba and she was also older than Peter by a few years. Both of these reasons were enough to disqualify her, in their mum's eyes.

But a few years ago, Paul and Peter started having differences of opinion, because Peter said his family members had been disrespectful towards Lola. Peter stood up for her and Paul and their other brother Jude, felt offended.

They never said Lola categorically did anything wrong, anyway that difference of opinion between the twins led to them splitting up their group, PSquare.

As expected, the entire family decided to blame Lola for the split, instead of trying to resolve the problems, between both brothers.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by Sweeetheart(m): 10:47pm On Nov 18, 2019
midnighter:

I have been asking what her crime was since.

You really are stupid. Igbo and Yoruba are the only 2 words you know smh

this your stupidity and naivety will just make guys be entering your pussy anyhow because your dumbness seems to be a natural phenomenon

you made it clear that Lola caused the split and now you're saying the different thing. you brought the issue of Yoruba and Igbo and I tamed you down

you're a subject and still playing victim of your foolishness. please take a back sit till you recovered your brain back
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by midnighter(f): 11:32pm On Nov 18, 2019
Organs:

You are not fair or balanced here. You choose to believe she was the problem. You chose to believe ForumObserver12 by saying he gave a balanced viewpoint and he mentioned the woman is divisive and manipulative. You also believe forumobserver12 when he mentioned nobody from Okoye's family has ever complained about the woman's ethnicity. That, is just wrong in my opinion. Also, you are not alluding to the fact that in most cases Igbo women do not support their sons marrying a non igbo. The article said that about Paul Okoye's mother.

Are you okay Did you read the post at all...?

He didn't say she was divisive and manipulative. He said that she was accused of being divisive and manipulative. Those two things are completely different

He clearly said

Forumobserver12:
though this is not to say that Lola is a bad woman because I don't her personally....

That's what made it a balanced viewpoint.

You just rushed to start arguing when you didn't even bother to read what I was responding to smh

Why can't you answer the question without getting sentimental just because the lady may be from your side?? Does being from a particular area stop somebody from being bad?

The bolded is the only part of your comment that is meaningful. The rest is just misdirected emotion

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by midnighter(f): 11:40pm On Nov 18, 2019
Sweeetheart:

this your stupidity and naivety will just make guys be entering your pussy anyhow because your dumbness seems to be a natural phenomenon

you made it clear that Lola caused the split and now you're saying the different thing. you brought the issue of Yoruba and Igbo and I tamed you down

you're a subject and still playing victim of your foolishness. please take a back sit till you recovered your brain back

You are a total ignoramus, I swear.

Go and find whoever created you and be discussing with them, please. I don't think it can be a human being, you can't even carry a conversation

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by Organs(m): 12:47am On Nov 19, 2019
midnighter:

Are you okay Did you read the post at all...?

He didn't say she was divisive and manipulative. He said that she was accused of being divisive and manipulative. Those two things are completely different

He clearly said

That's what made it a balanced viewpoint.

You just rushed to start arguing when you didn't even bother to read what I was responding to smh

Why can't you answer the question without getting sentimental just because the lady may be from your side?? Does being from a particular area stop somebody from being bad?

The bolded is the only part of your comment that is meaningful. The rest is just misdirected emotion

I should be asking you if youre Ok or if youre the one misdirecting emotions.

Nobody from Okoye's family has ever complain about the woman ethnicity rather she was accused of being divisdivisive manipulative.

Some ethnic bigots are trying so hard to change the narrative that she was being victimised because she's not Igbo.

Unfortunately a lot of family are facing same marital challenge, even those that married their own village woman, if you are a bad woman you are a bad woman, it doesn't matter where you come from, though this is not to say that Lola is a bad woman because I don't her personally....

Now put the bolded together, juxtapose that with the fact that Igbos have this superiority complex towards others, then put it all into perspective and tell me how her tribe will not be the object of insult and ridicule, in all of this. You might not see it, but even your own unconscious bias is evident.
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by midnighter(f): 12:57am On Nov 19, 2019
Organs:

I should be asking you if youre Ok or if youre the one misdirecting emotions.

Nobody from Okoye's family has ever complain about the woman ethnicity rather she was accused of being divisdivisive manipulative.

Some ethnic bigots are trying so hard to change the narrative that she was being victimised because she's not Igbo.

Unfortunately a lot of family are facing same marital challenge, even those that married their own village woman, if you are a bad woman you are a bad woman, it doesn't matter where you come from, though this is not to say that Lola is a bad woman because I don't her personally....

Now put the bolded together, juxtapose that with the fact that Igbos have this superiority complex towards others, then put it all into perspective and tell me how her tribe will not be the object of insult and ridicule, in all of this. You might not see it, but even your own unconscious bias is evident.

Your own biases are extremely evident, maybe you should check them!

If you put the bolded together you get a perfectly reasonable statement. Unless you can find where the family has complained about her being Yoruba and show it to me. I admit that the"ever" used there was too conclusive, but not farfetched

Igbos have a superiority complex towards others but Yorubas don't Not minding the slurs and insults that I have heard from plenty of Yoruba people even in my presence about other tribes.

And plenty of Yoruba parents swearing that their child could never marry Igbo

Oh perfect Yoruba species, we are not worthy... undecided Please, humour us!

Biased person calling somebody biased, that's the joke of the day
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by Organs(m): 1:26am On Nov 19, 2019
midnighter:

Your own biases are extremely evident, maybe you should check them!

If you put the bolded together you get a perfectly reasonable statement. Unless you can find where the family has complained about her being Yoruba and show it to me. I admit that the"ever" used there was too conclusive, but not farfetched

Igbos have a superiority complex towards others but Yorubas don't Not minding the slurs and insults that I have heard from plenty of Yoruba people even in my presence about other tribes.

And plenty of Yoruba parents swearing that their child could never marry Igbo

Oh perfect Yoruba species, we are not worthy... undecided Please, humour us!

Biased person calling somebody biased, that's the joke of the day

You just made my point. You believe the bolded. That is my point exactly. Cos of your bias you believe it and of course we both knew of the war, back and forth that went on when he wanted to marry her. Yes, you have Nigerian parents always trying to stick to the familiar and say their children should not marry from other tribes etc. However, do the following, do a quick think about Igbos living in other parts of Nigeria, then think about other Nigerians living in Igboland, then to be fair so you don't come up with "only Igbos love to travel and go elsewhere" look at other Nigerians living in places outside their own state, then you will find out you have less people living in igboland. Therein lies your answer my dear, as to who is more open and accommodating of others. Now, show some gratitude and RESPECT, for i sure am a better host and gave you more settled mind to prosper and thrive in my homeland than you can ever hope to give.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by midnighter(f): 1:31am On Nov 19, 2019
Organs:

You just made my point. You believe the bolded. That is my point exactly. Cos of your bias you believe it and of course we both knew of the war, back and forth that went on when he wanted to marry her.

You are very funny.

Why are you bolding half of my statement? I told you that it may have been too heavy handed but it was still reasonable.

Why do you bother quoting me when you don't even want to read what I say
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by Organs(m): 1:43am On Nov 19, 2019
midnighter:

You are very funny.

Why are you bolding half of my statement? I told you that it may have been too heavy handed but it was still reasonable.

Why do you bother quoting me when you don't even want to read what I say

What are you saying? I read all you wrote and responded accordingly. I called you out on your bias as well, cos YES we all have our biases but this one is so deep and you hear Igbos calling the Yoruba lady names and all forms of slurs and insults and you, too now came up and called a bias statement "balanced" That is just like Trump's there are good people on both sides when white supremacist campaigned in Philly some years back.
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by midnighter(f): 1:45am On Nov 19, 2019
Organs:

What are you saying? I read all you wrote and responded accordingly. I called you out on your bias as well, cos YES we all have our biases but this one is so deep and you hear Igbos calling the Yoruba lady names and all forms of slurs and insults and you, too now came up and called a bias statement "balanced" That is just like Trump's there are good people on both sides when white supremacist campaigned in Philly some years back.

LOL. You just cant be reasoned with. I bid you good night sir. Or "asun ji"
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by Sweeetheart(m): 6:44am On Nov 19, 2019
midnighter:

You are a total ignoramus, I swear.

Go and find whoever created you and be discussing with them, please. I don't think it can be a human being, you can't even carry a conversation

just one knock in the middle of ya head will revive your lost senses.

when a lady fvck too much she can be this senseless, I can relate with your imbecilic responses
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by igboamakaaa: 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2019
sanusi44z:
Lola is bad egg? How do you know? Davido mom is Igbo?

Sense is far from you, may sense find you.

Sorry my guy, I meant to write his paternal grandmother is igbo, his mom is Edo, his uncles married Igbo. The Adeleke family have a thing for Igbo and Edo women.
Check here https://www.nairaland.com/4498874/adeleke-ancestral-lineage-always-been
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by midnighter(f): 9:04am On Nov 20, 2019
CeterisXVII:

The main reason why their mum disagreed with Peter's choice of Lola, was because Lola was Yoruba and she was also older than Peter by a few years. Both of these reasons were enough to disqualify her, in their mum's eyes.

But a few years ago, Paul and Peter started having differences of opinion, because Peter said his family members had been disrespectful towards Lola. Peter stood up for her and Paul and their other brother Jude, felt offended.

They never said Lola categorically did anything wrong, anyway that difference of opinion between the twins led to them splitting up their group, PSquare.

As expected, the entire family decided to blame Lola for the split, instead of trying to resolve the problems, between both brothers.

Okay, thanks for the info

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paul P-Square Acquires New BMW Power Bike (Photo) / Princess Vitarah: "The Story Behind The Nigerian Kitty-Cat Video" / Toyin Adewale And Son, Mayorkun Looking Lovely In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.