Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Ned Nwoko And His Beautiful Moroccan Wife Having A Good Time - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko And His Beautiful Moroccan Wife Having A Good Time (5966 Views)

I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife / Ned Nwoko & Laila Charani, His Moroccan Wife Take A Ride / Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko And His Beautiful Moroccan Wife Having A Good Time by tosinosam(m): 10:36pm On Nov 17, 2019
money is good...it makes all things possible(something’s exempted though) it doesn’t guarantee happiness
Re: Ned Nwoko And His Beautiful Moroccan Wife Having A Good Time by Imisioluwa123(m): 11:10pm On Nov 17, 2019
Make i no lie this ned nwako man ugly ooo
Re: Ned Nwoko And His Beautiful Moroccan Wife Having A Good Time by nwamabo247(m): 11:22pm On Nov 17, 2019
eelbay:
I am sorry this happen to you sir.
Do you have to perform a surgery to correct the medical condition or what?

the last time I visited a doctor back then around 2011 he says it not a case of such, that we shouldn't waste money on surgery then,I have been hoping to recover but nothing seen happening,manageing myself has not been easy feeding, changing catherter, adult diapers treatment of UTi , and other health care needs. I need finnacial help
Re: Ned Nwoko And His Beautiful Moroccan Wife Having A Good Time by jnoz23(m): 11:48pm On Nov 17, 2019
victorian:
Women rules the world cool

See how Ned obey his other wife like a loyal puppy.

cool

If dem leave this one, she go join the train

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uche Elendu / Photoshopped Picture Of Aki And Pawpaw With Muscles / Kim Kardashian Released Old Family Photo To Celebrate Her Late Dad's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.