Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs (30324 Views)

Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs / President Buhari Receives David Lyon In Abuja (photos) / Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by Badguy89: 6:55pm On Nov 17, 2019
Dickson done loose Bayelsa with him Big head. it's time for Timipre Sylva to pay Jonathan n madam Peace dem own coin. Afterall na dem comot Timipre Sylva

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by tarryT(m): 6:55pm On Nov 17, 2019
shugaboy6102:
What a shame if APC wins bayelsa. With all these rubbish going on in this govt and people still go out and vote APC, Nigerians love suffering. I have made up my mind never to pray for the Nigerian nation because we are the cause of all our problems. Shame to bayelsa if apc wins

The Bayelsa vote in no way a validation of APC performance @ the federal government.

Maybe you've not had a Dickson experience the people of Bayelsa had.

The moment you realize party politics is outdated and vote based on performance, the better for us.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by Staro: 6:55pm On Nov 17, 2019
shugaboy6102:
What a shame if APC wins bayelsa. With all these rubbish going on in this govt and people still go out and vote APC, Nigerians love suffering. I have made up my mind never to pray for the Nigerian nation because we are the cause of all our problems. Shame to bayelsa if apc wins
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by Rajman45(m): 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2019
I'm still surprised to hear that APC is leading
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2019
Ugosample:

Bello is Nigeria worst gov

yet he deserved to win?

NiggerArea is finished

Bello was not close to being the worst. Dickson was the worst along with several other PDP governors.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by humble2: 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2019
[quote author=shugaboy6102 post=84118545]What a shame if APC wins bayelsa. With all these rubbish going on in this govt and people still go out and vote APC, Nigerians love suffering. I have made up my mind never to pray for the Nigerian nation because we are the cause of all our problems. Shame to bayelsa if apc wins[/quot

Hope u and all ur relatives..are at Canada..

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by BreconHills(m): 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2019
shugaboy6102:

You really need to find something else to focus your life on apart from Nigerian politics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by obailala(m): 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2019
shugaboy6102:
I guess PDP turned Nigeria to paradise in 16 years, no wonder Nigeria was a first world developed country prior to 2015... Bayelsa state with its microscopic population, limited land and massive oil income, yet the state has remained a pitiful poto-poto swamp where teachers are owed salaries, thanks to PDP's 16 years of 'excellent' leadership. Yet you think the people of the state do not reserve the right to chart a different course for once?

The contestants in the Bayelsan elections are all Bayelsans, and the people of the state are smart enough to know that PDP and APC are different sides of the same coin. They simply voted the more charismatic individual who they believed would probably be a better leader for their state; they aren't blinded by the inconsequentiality of party titles.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by PassingShot(m): 7:00pm On Nov 17, 2019
Bayelsa election will be declared inconclusive.

You heard it from me first.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by quickberry2(m): 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2019
shugaboy6102:
[s]What a shame if APC wins bayelsa. With all these rubbish going on in this govt and people still go out and vote APC, Nigerians love suffering. I have made up my mind never to pray for the Nigerian nation because we are the cause of all our problems. Shame to bayelsa if apc wins[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by PassingShot(m): 7:02pm On Nov 17, 2019
obailala:
I guess PDP turned Nigeria to paradise in 16 years, but APC came and reversed it all in 5 years?... Bayelsa state with its microscopic population, limited land and massive oil income, yet the state has remained a pitiful poto-poto swamp where teachers are owed salaries, thanks to PDP's 16 years of 'excellent' leadership. Yet you think the people of the state do not reserve the right to chart a different course for once?

The contestants in the Bayelsan elections are all Bayelsans, and the people of the state are smart enough to know that PDP and APC are different sides of the same coin. They simply voted the more charismatic individual who they believed would probably be a better leader for their state; they aren't blinded by the inconsequentiality of party titles.
It's 20 years of PDP rule in Bayelsa. Shameless party.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by Kuginzi: 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2019
shugaboy6102:
ADVISE: The quickest way to wipe away pain/depression is to use 20ml of Sniper. Good luck
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by amaridigital(m): 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2019
Badguy89:
Dickson done loose Bayelsa with him Big head. it's time for Timipre Sylva to pay Jonathan n madam Peace dem own coin. Afterall na dem comot Timipre Sylva

I smell Jonathan's hand in this. Just to humble the outgoing Governor Dickson.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by diegwu02: 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2019
Ugosample:

Bello is Nigeria worst gov

yet he deserved to win?

NiggerArea is finished

Bello is far better than Ikpeazu, Ortom, Okowa and Dickson

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by akdjr(m): 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2019
If you OYO me I Bayelsa you.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by Emotionss: 7:13pm On Nov 17, 2019
Good
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by apiski(m): 7:16pm On Nov 17, 2019
shugaboy6102:
SHAME on you for saying what you don't know. Are you a Bayelsan? We didn't vote the party, we voted for the person of David Lyon. May be you didn't hear that people exchanged their children for food during Dickson's tenure. We don't want history to repeat itself because Douye Diri is even more wicked than Dickson. Once again SHAME on you because Lyon has won.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by Oduclemz: 7:16pm On Nov 17, 2019
Lastmankc:
. Never bites the hands that feeds you. Dickson went against this law.

Na now you accept say your party na flop in Bayelsa. Before you were forming ‘Bayelsa is PDP’ nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by Telemon(m): 7:20pm On Nov 17, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Shut up. If with all the nonsense going on in Abia state that pot bellied PDP Orangutan could still return to government house then what is that thing that APC is doing that is wrong?

Bayelsa as a PDP state failed in all ramifications despite such high amounts being received from Oil.

PDP well deserved to lose and get out.

Shame to Bayelsa PDP.
And Yahaya Bello?
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by Wiseking00(m): 7:20pm On Nov 17, 2019
[quote author=shugaboy6102 post=84118545]What a shame if APC wins bayelsa. With all these rubbish going on in this govt and people still go out and vote APC, Nigerians love suffering. I have made up my mind never to pray for the Nigerian nation because we are the cause of all our problems. Shame to bayelsa if apc wins[/uote]

I understand your plight but when there was no any improvements from pdp so bayelsans should continue with under performer party because apc is not that good at federal...we need good governance not name of party bro...

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by verifiablefacts: 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2019
shugaboy6102:
Mr prayer warrior, so you expect them to vote for PDP huh? Go with your prayers no Nigerian needs it.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2019
Telemon:
And Yahaya Bello?

What is good for Ikpeazu and Ortom who are both failed PDP governors is good for Yahaya Bello

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by tommykiwi(m): 7:22pm On Nov 17, 2019
Wuno29:
Forget about rigging, majority was fed up of Gov. Dickson,they already made up their minds to vote for APC, my Local govt for example.
So Kogi pple are not fed up with yeye Bello abi?
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by Dreadful: 7:22pm On Nov 17, 2019
shugaboy6102:
My brothers nobody voted APC. All na product of massive rigging.
Nigeria is a cursed entity
If you're in doubt look out for the original meaning of her name.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by felixawe(m): 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2019
Nawao, Nairaland official could not even report and transmit election exercise live, i saw many reporters but nairaland absence baffle me. Well congrats to the winner/loser ,abi,how u check am
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by ekhai(m): 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2019
Badguy89:
THERE'S NO TIME FOR THAT. GEJ IS RESPONSIBLE FOR APC WINNING THE STATE. THEREFORE, GEJ HAS SHOWN DICKSON THAT HE'S A FORCE TO RECKONE WITH IN BAYELSA POLITICS.
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by Upworkwriter007(f): 7:24pm On Nov 17, 2019
shugaboy6102:
Do u know the rubbish that is going on in bayelsa.....dey can't change government simply because its APC? Is PDP that good?

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by Teerach: 7:25pm On Nov 17, 2019
Nembe is the real kano of Bayelsa.... I'm proudly Nembe. Those people chanting nobody voted APC. Biko my family voted APC o. It's David Lyon all the way. We in abj are doing audio vote. Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by jaybee(f): 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2019
Kuginzi:

ADVISE: The quickest way to wipe away pain/depression is to use 20ml of Sniper. Good luck

This is not a good advice please. It can lead to death.

Please be mindful of what you post on social media. It can go a long way to influence others.

All active SM users please reflect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2019
sammyj:
shocked shocked This time around something dey wey Musa no see for gate!! grin Like for APC and Share for PDP

It is actually funny now to see APC winning online polls.... PDP E-warriors and ipobiens are always active prior to elections. If it were 2days ago, you will see 2000likes for PDP and 200shares for APC.
While APC are doing the job on the field, PDP miscreants will be online ranting. After voting, APC fans will come online knowing fully well that the job is done.

PDP NEVER AGAIN

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by Wiseking00(m): 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2019
Kuginzi:

Hate speech mind your advice
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
shugaboy6102:

Who your prayers help. Save your prayers for PDP and ipobiens

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Appoints Araraume, Okadigbo, Kyari Into NNPC Board [LIST] / FG Begins Renovation Of Dodan Barracks / Sex Scandal In The Us:3 Reps May Step Aside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.