Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,093 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs (30320 Views)

Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs / President Buhari Receives David Lyon In Abuja (photos) / Sanwoolu Continues To Lead In Lagos As INEC Declares Results Of 15 Lgas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by Telemon(m): 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
Tetehjewels:

What is good for Ikpeazu and Ortom who are both failed PDP governors is good for Yahaya Bello
In other words, Bello is also a failure as a governor right?
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by Inerepamo(m): 7:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
thank god david lyon is winning i can go back to school by next year
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by YurFatHer: 7:30pm On Nov 17, 2019
shugaboy6102:
What a shame if APC wins bayelsa. With all these rubbish going on in this govt and people still go out and vote APC, Nigerians love suffering. I have made up my mind never to pray for the Nigerian nation because we are the cause of all our problems. Shame to bayelsa if apc wins
which Nigerians are suffering, Don't wish Nigerians bad things rather pray for the betterment of this nation.
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2019
Telemon:
In other words, Bello is also a failure as a governor right?

In other words what is good for Ikpeazu and Ortom who are both failed PDP Governors is good for Yahaya Bello
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by darelar(m): 7:36pm On Nov 17, 2019
shugaboy6102:
What a shame if APC wins bayelsa. With all these rubbish going on in this govt and people still go out and vote APC, Nigerians love suffering. I have made up my mind never to pray for the Nigerian nation because we are the cause of all our problems. Shame to bayelsa if apc wins

Who your prayers help? If you're in Bayelsa or has ever visited Bayelsa before, you won't be saying this.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by rottennaija(m): 7:37pm On Nov 17, 2019
sammyj:
shocked shocked This time around something dey wey Musa no see for gate!! grin Like for APC and Share for PDP

This like and share no dey work again.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by Inerepamo(m): 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2019
shugaboy6102:

pls you dont leave in bayelsa, so stop talking trash my mom was dropped from work for no reason since then i haven't been to school i should be in 200 level by now but a certain man in pdp increased school fees dropped thousands of workers . many friends have died in this period since last year you dont know the suffering in bayelsa so pls dont even insult bayelsans who know what they want on like you who would vote a party cause of hatred am not into party i voted apc cause of the sufferings we have endure for the past month without money.
by the way i know who douye diri is and i also know david lyon personality

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by ifiokjohn(m): 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
couragemurphy:

Who your prayers help. Save your prayers for PDP and ipobiens
Will you shutup. They voted David Lyon not APC. APC is a demonic party but we choose to vote individuals now because of the stupidity of Dickson
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by ifiokjohn(m): 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
couragemurphy:

Who your prayers help. Save your prayers for PDP and ipobiens
Will you shutup. They voted David Lyon not APC. APC is a demonic party but we choose to vote individuals now because of the stupidity of Dickson.
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by oforjide: 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
Lastmankc:
. Never bites the hands that feeds you. Dickson went against this law.
bite which fingers, please is it jonathan who couldn't save himself. please for ur information, if u depend on jonathan to deliver u, I'm sorry for u to be honest that man with his gentleman life killed PDP. Nigeria doesn't believe in good character and due process which jonathan believed so with somebody like him, I'm sorry if u depend on him to do anything for u
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by Telemon(m): 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2019
Tetehjewels:

What is good for Ikpeazu and Ortom who are both failed PDP governors is good for Yahaya Bello
Why is it difficult for you to use the word ' failure' for Yahaya? just call a spade a spade.
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by ifiokjohn(m): 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2019
oforjide:
bite which fingers, please is it jonathan who couldn't save himself. please for ur information, if u depend on jonathan to deliver u, I'm sorry for u to be honest that man with his gentleman life killed PDP. Nigeria doesn't believe in good character and due process which jonathan believed so with somebody like him, I'm sorry if u depend on him to do anything for u
Fool shutup. that is Jonathan states and bayelsans love Jonathan.
Dickson went against Jonathan and others peeps to install his puppet as a Candidate.
if Jonathan had campaigned for Dickson, there is no how APC will even smell 5000 votes there.
Bleep Dickson and PDP.
Lyon Liberate Bayelsa or u go the way of Dickson too.

by the way APC remains a Demonic party with a Demonic President, so dull that his dullness even affected the US President negatively.
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by kitone: 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2019
People like you are the problem of the this country.if people came out to vote one of them even if he is in APC to lead them you are complaining.so even if an idiot comes out in pdp they should vote him Abi?the state has been under pdp since inception what development is there?the people should vote anybody they feel will deliver for them not party.

shugaboy6102:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by ifiokjohn(m): 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2019
oforjide:
Fool shutup. that is Jonathan state and bayelsans love Jonathan.
Dickson went against Jonathan and others peeps to install his puppet as a Candidate.
if Jonathan had campaigned for Dickson, there is no how APC will even smell 5000 votes there.
Bleep Dickson and PDP.

by the way APC remains a Demonic party with a Demonic President, so dull that his dullness even affected the US President negatively.
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by Elytron1604: 7:50pm On Nov 17, 2019
shugaboy6102:
it didn't start today as it was with pdp so shall it be with APC Nigeria without end. Complete it
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by dibjay: 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2019
you see dis politics of a thing in Nigeria will lead to war one day, results of many election in Nigeria is been doctored and characterized by thug's, I wish we can go by electronic voting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2019
Telemon:
Why is it difficult for you to use the word ' failure' for Yahaya? just call a spade a spade.

Since PDP prefers calling a shovel a fork then i can call a Kettle a needle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by frankmoney(m): 7:53pm On Nov 17, 2019
ifiokjohn:
Fool shutup. that is Jonathan states and bayelsans love Jonathan.
Bleep Dickson and PDP.

shut up ... Some days ago you guys were saying APC stood no chance ... Now una wan change mouth ... . I can bet you don't even know where bayelsa is .

There is an APC senator from Jonathan's senatorial district . Jonathan campaigned for the pdp candidate during the last election but lost

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by mikron(m): 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
the people from my state bayelsahave spoken loud and clear. APC all the way
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by Telemon(m): 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Since PDP prefers calling a shovel a fork then i can call a Kettle a needle
But that doesn't stop a kettle from been a kettle.you better develop the mentality of looking pass parties and focus on individuals.
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by Elytron1604: 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2019
Dreadful:
My brothers nobody voted APC. All na product of massive rigging.
Nigeria is a cursed entity
If you're in doubt look out for the original meaning of her name.
I did Mr don't generalise
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by shugaboy6102(m): 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2019
obailala:
I guess PDP turned Nigeria to paradise in 16 years, no wonder Nigeria was a first world developed country prior to 2015... Bayelsa state with its microscopic population, limited land and massive oil income, yet the state has remained a pitiful poto-poto swamp where teachers are owed salaries, thanks to PDP's 16 years of 'excellent' leadership. Yet you think the people of the state do not reserve the right to chart a different course for once?

The contestants in the Bayelsan elections are all Bayelsans, and the people of the state are smart enough to know that PDP and APC are different sides of the same coin. They simply voted the more charismatic individual who they believed would probably be a better leader for their state; they aren't blinded by the inconsequentiality of party titles.
hmmmm thanks for the enlightenment
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2019
Telemon:
But that doesn't stop a kettle from beenbeing a kettle.you better develop the mentality of looking passPast parties and focus on individuals.

You better develop the mentality of typing in correct English and not focusing on me.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by shugaboy6102(m): 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2019
femtex007:

My broda. Forget the party and focus on the candidate. Lets make nigeria where we vote for a credible and intelligent candidate not party.
u made sense i appreciate

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by Kuginzi: 8:03pm On Nov 17, 2019
jaybee:

This is not a good advice please. It can lead to death.

Please be mindful of what you post on social media. It can go a long way to influence others.

All active SM users please reflect.
Noted
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by ifiokjohn(m): 8:04pm On Nov 17, 2019
frankmoney:
shut up ... Some days ago you guys were saying APC stood no chance ... Now una wan change mouth ... . I can bet you don't even know where bayelsa is .

There is an APC senator from Jonathan's senatorial district . Jonathan campaigned for the pdp candidate during the last election but lost
Shut the Bleep up.
Jonathan did not.
and besides if there is an APC senator and so what?
after all except Lyon performs, he will be removed come 2024 so just shutup.

the Presidential election should have told you where bayelsans stand. With the PDP.
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by Telemon(m): 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
Tetehjewels:

You better develop the mentality of typing in correct English and not focusing on me.
correction s noted.Typical Nigerian always sees advice as a curse.
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 17, 2019
Telemon:
correction s noted.Typical Nigerian always sees advice as a curse.

Typical Nigerians always getting offended when corrected politely

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by Elytron1604: 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2019
I need to lunch this new album in memorial of PDP [/b]till we will not meet again, we will not meet again,Devil be with PDP we will not meet again[b]grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by Onlyonebuhari: 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2019
shugaboy6102:

Shame on you for being a lazy fellow blaming your laziness on Nigeria. Nigeria don't need your prayer. Nigeria was great before you and will remain great after you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by omenka(m): 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Shut up. If with all the nonsense going on in Abia state that pot bellied PDP Orangutan could still return to government house then what is that thing that APC is doing that is wrong?

Bayelsa as a PDP state failed in all ramifications despite such high amounts being received from Oil.

PDP well deserved to lose and get out.

Shame to Bayelsa PDP.
Rotflmao. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC's Lyon In Early Lead As INEC Declares Results In Six LGAs by shugaboy6102(m): 8:22pm On Nov 17, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Shame on you for being a lazy fellow blaming your laziness on Nigeria. Nigeria don't need your prayer. Nigeria was great before you and will remain great after you!
go get a life poor man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supreme Court Judge, Sylvester Nwali Ngwuta Is Dead / Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK / Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.