Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election (45139 Views)

Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Campaign In Kabba, Kogi West Senatorial District / PDP Rejects Results Released By INEC / AIT Deletes Online Poll As Peter Obi Leads By 82% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 17, 2019
Myde4naija:
Areas marred by violence were all cancelled, what's your point?

must Yamaha use thug? he should be jailed
Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by adm212144: 8:31pm On Nov 17, 2019
madridguy:
grin grin grin No be only Helicopter election na Submarine election. Dino pack your load and go home. Happy retirement.
i pity you and your slowpoke reasoning

1 Like

Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by olat86(m): 8:34pm On Nov 17, 2019
The senator is actually right. I wondered how helicopter is permitted to flight and cars are not permitted to use the roads. The helicopter is not use by press but by those in power (authority), Nigeria is in total obsolete. Elections cannot be fair again but fear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by Myde4naija(m): 8:35pm On Nov 17, 2019
payperpost:

must Yamaha use thug? he should be jailed
if you have any proof against him, he will surely be jailed.
Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by Tulsaguy: 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2019
gringringringringrin Dino dino... how market? I think u said Smart na your political wife wey u de fukk, na Adeyemi com de nack u apako now....

Dino dino.... Watch out for Dino the Jugular ranting parrot in the next album to be premiered at Eko hotel and suit...

Chairman of the day...

His eminent Otoge of Kwarupsion.... Dr. Bukola Saraki...

grin grin

I can't for this tweet... Who com de fukk who now...

1 Like

Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 17, 2019
voltron14:

Because America is heaven abi?
yahama boy spotted
Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by EnaibeSam: 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2019
You think you can win an election when your only manifesto is that you are very good at doing kerewa kerewa
Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2019
Helicopter ko balu ni grin. Let him go and rest like saraki
Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2019
abc115:
Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the Kogi West Senatorial District rerun election, Dino Melaye, has condemned the results, calling it ‘fictitious’.

Mr. Melaye who spoke to journalists in Abuja, alleged that the November 16 election was marred by compromise, extreme violence, and rigging.

“The innovation is that what we had is what I have christened ‘Helicopter election’. For the first time, rigging has been advanced to the level that now the use of a helicopter in perpetuating this electoral atrocity manifested yesterday.

“Helicopter hovering around Polling units in Lokoja, dropping bullets on innocent, harmless citizens and electorate; and as I speak, yesterday, teargas being fired from this helicopter.”

He added that the violence witnessed in his community should give the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) reasons to stop the collation of results on Sunday.

“Despite the fact that this helicopter was used in harassing, intimidating and firing innocent electorates, the votes of those places were carted away and taken to the government house, stuffed and brought back to the collation centre and they have been accepted and admitted and collation is ongoing.

“They brought mayhem on my own community and even killed my nephew, we are waiting to see what INEC will do, but I reject in totality, this fictitious result and I want to say that all these are not about the election, it is about Dino Melaye,” he stated.

On October 11, the Appeal Court ordered a rerun election in Kogi West Senatorial District between Senator Dino Melaye of the PDP and Senator Smart Adeyemi of the APC.

https://www.channelstv.com/2019/11/17/kogi-west-rerun-melaye-rejects-results-describes-poll-as-helicopter-election/

That's the penalty for leaving PDP n joining apc to bring bubari to power n ridicule GEJ.

Nice
Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by seniormallam(m): 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
This one that feathers no dey Dino body again, bello will just add pepper, salt & maggi then grill him.

1 Like

Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by Mrsserene: 9:33pm On Nov 17, 2019
Eyya Dino, no be helicopter o. Na Elrufai the Murus master
Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by Enemyofpeace: 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2019
Shut the fok up. Only a fool or blind person did not see it coming. You just got served. Next time you won't behave childishly by always displaying your wealth on social media in a country where millions of people are dying of hunger and poverty. You are gone politically, just go and collect your script from Nollywood and start acting movies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by subcbouy: 9:43pm On Nov 17, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
Democracy is dead

Murdered by Buhari

Weep not for Nigeria... Nigerians are not worth it
keep wailing as if PDP under Obasanjo n Jonathan government didn't murder democracy. Democracy is murdered since 1999.
Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by Mrpojj(m): 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2019
Esseite:
What really was the point of that helicopter throwing teargas and firing bullets from above?...

Has our elections gotten to that?...

We may call it funny, while the winning side smiles about it, but deep down, we should really be scared of what the future holds.... we are unknowingly accepting something that would be very difficult to erase.

Helicopters are no where to be found during crimes and kidnap cases or even for conveying election materials and hospital medical emergencies, but are used for combat during elections..

"For the want of a nail, the Kingdom was lost" - Mary Robinette

https://www.nairaland.com/5532716/kogi-election-police-spraying-tear

Am scared of the future
Some of us laugh at these things but the truth is that we are setting bad precidence

1 Like

Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by eejo(m): 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2019
Dannyset:

This is a senseless lie! We aren't dumb as you want to be. There's no where in the world where a police helicopter will be aiming gun at innocent people not to talk of killing them when it's not war.

You guys are so illogical with lies and its shameful.
Am a medical personnel with an European country. Yesterday I was in lokoja and I saw how helicopter shoot innocent civilians. I have nothing to loose and right now in Abuja on my way out. enjoy your change in Kogi and Nigeria.
Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by Khalidase83(m): 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2019
Go to court.
Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by akdjr(m): 10:08pm On Nov 17, 2019
It would have been Private jet election if goes in his favor
Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by Dannyset(m): 10:26pm On Nov 17, 2019
eejo:
Am a medical personnel with an European country. Yesterday I was in lokoja and I saw how helicopter shoot innocent civilians. I have nothing to loose and right now in Abuja on my way out. enjoy your change in Kogi and Nigeria.

I don't care who you are. All I know is that you're a big liar and a shameless one at that.

In a broad day light, a helicopter shoots at innocent people and no one captures it......I am done with you.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by SirBunky85(m): 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2019
cheango:
For anyone who support Kogi rigging... May God rule your life as yaya rule Kogi, if you support him
and may God rule ur life same way the pdp did in kogi

2 Likes

Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by SirBunky85(m): 10:33pm On Nov 17, 2019
RTSC:

And bello will give you full scholarship to any university of your choice.
same way bukola and dino gave u scholarship to study abroad,hyoocrites

1 Like

Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by 4gunners(m): 10:50pm On Nov 17, 2019
SaintLucia:
DINO: Jackson what's the next step for me?

JACKSON: Very simple. You can now sing while I dance.
. I swear u craze gaaan. lol That meme na top notch.
Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by Diplomat66: 10:50pm On Nov 17, 2019
rottennaija:
I like Buhari shaa. He doesn't shout, he doesn't respond when you... He keeps silent, schemes and plan for you.

First was Peter Fayose, then Saraki and now, Dino. Now wonder Wike is less attacking this day. The picture below comes to mind.
Buhari to Dino: you are next to go.
Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by Merit123(m): 10:53pm On Nov 17, 2019
Hahaha
Happiness wan kill me ooo

Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by iamdrduru: 11:13pm On Nov 17, 2019
elderhimself:
Even if the election and voting processes were free and fair, would Dino and the PDP had accepted the outcome/results?
Your guess is as good as mine.

Are u more interested in a party winning or the good of the people.
Despite the bad pedigree that bello had in his first tenure, yet now he's leading the polls and you care about is that APC is winning.

I pity u
Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by iamdrduru: 11:16pm On Nov 17, 2019
danot1030:
All those that gang up against Buhari and mocked him yesterday are gradually becoming politically irrelevant.

Obasanjo was connected to Atiku's bribed, Fayose has become a story, Saraki is silently nursing his wounds, Atiku is on permanent exile in Dubai, Kwakwanso has suddenly realized that his popularity is only limited to Kano, Galadima has become a nuisance even to his own family, Gumi is now known as stomach infrastructure cleric, the Ota and the sokoto bishops have lost their voices on political issues in the country, all the Igbo yahoo yahoo pastors prophesying against Buhari re-election have evented the rigging story as their excuses, Reno Omokri, FFK and Timi frank are always ranting without pay, Ezekome is feeding big on the loses of PDP.

May God make my enemies end up in shame like he's making all Buhari's enemies.

Sorry to say,
You're a Fool

You are more interested in politics than Good governance. You're very daft

1 Like

Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by fredoooooo: 11:22pm On Nov 17, 2019
rottennaija:
I like Buhari shaa. He doesn't shout, he doesn't respond when you... He keeps silent, schemes and plan for you.

First was Peter Fayose, then Saraki and now, Dino. Now wonder Wike is less attacking this day. The picture below comes to mind.

This is the beginning of the end for Dino .... Fear people wey no dey too talk , that finger Baba point at Dino get a lot of meaning grin grin grin
Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by fredoooooo: 11:24pm On Nov 17, 2019
If you're not satisfied go to court or better still kill yourself... On to the next Edo
Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by BlackDomina: 3:07am On Nov 18, 2019
Esseite:
What really was the point of that helicopter throwing teargas and firing bullets from above?...

Has our elections gotten to that?... BlackDomina

We may call it funny, while the winning side smiles about it, but deep down, we should really be scared of what the future holds.... we are unknowingly accepting something that would be very difficult to erase.

Helicopters are no where to be found during crimes and kidnap cases or even for conveying election materials and hospital medical emergencies, but are used for combat during elections..

"For the want of a nail, the Kingdom was lost" - Mary Robinette

https://www.hdzog.com/videos/1100743/brazil-feet-6/?fr=1883905

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by Amasa1988: 4:47am On Nov 18, 2019
continue to reject it from today till next week, you will fail at last

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by danot1030: 7:35am On Nov 18, 2019
iamdrduru:

Sorry to say,
You're a Fool

You are more interested in politics than Good governance. You're very daft

Sorry to say
Your father and your mother who failed to give you proper upbringings are morons.

You and your generations are daft.
Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by eejo(m): 8:55am On Nov 18, 2019
Dannyset:

I don't care who you are. All I know is that you're a big liar and a shameless one at that.

In a broad day light, a helicopter shoots at innocent people and no one captures it......I am done with you.
You should hide your face in shame and the blood of the people that died will judge you. were you in lokoja during the elections?, are you from Kogi State?, because of few naira notes you are defending falsehood. Shame on you. before call me names, travel to lokoja and ask about thugs flying helicopter and shooting people and you will be shocked on the testimonies you will hear. Am not a member of APC or PDP but people should not be killed trying to vote in their country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sowore Discharged, Returns Home / ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. / Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.