Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election (45138 Views)

Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Campaign In Kabba, Kogi West Senatorial District / PDP Rejects Results Released By INEC / AIT Deletes Online Poll As Peter Obi Leads By 82% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by Agemech: 9:04am On Nov 18, 2019
Dannyset:

I don't care who you are. All I know is that you're a big liar and a shameless one at that.

In a broad day light, a helicopter shoots at innocent people and no oc hene captures it......I am done with you.
you sit in Lagos spitting rubbish out of ur mouth, if its ur sister that was shot and in the hospital still battling to survive will u still be saying what u are saying.
Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by eneojoedu(m): 9:50am On Nov 18, 2019
madridguy:
You mean you actually saw the helicopter firing innocent voters?

oga it's true.. am Lokoja based. ask anyone u know in Lokoja.
Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by SirDanny7(m): 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
Dannyset:

This is a senseless lie! We aren't dumb as you want to be. There's no where in the world where a police helicopter will be aiming gun at innocent people not to talk of killing them when it's not war.

You guys are so illogical with lies and its shameful.
i swear you are mad and stupid
Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by elderhimself(m): 5:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
iamdrduru:

Are u more interested in a party winning or the good of the people.
Despite the bad pedigree that bello had in his first tenure, yet now he's leading the polls and you care about is that APC is winning.

I pity u

I am interested in the mental health of the people, who would rather want to choose either a bat or a cat to eat as dinner than a more healthy alternative.
Thanks for the pity anyways, I need more.
Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by elderhimself(m): 1:34pm On Jan 13, 2021
iamdrduru:

Are u more interested in a party winning or the good of the people.
Despite the bad pedigree that bello had in his first tenure, yet now he's leading the polls and you care about is that APC is winning.

I pity u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ESN: We Killed 10 Girls For Fortification Rituals Attacked Imo Prison, Police. / Sowore Discharged, Returns Home / Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.