Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

6 Problems That Is Worth $1 Million Each, No One Has Been Able To Solve It Yet - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 6 Problems That Is Worth $1 Million Each, No One Has Been Able To Solve It Yet (5440 Views)

Femi Otedola Gifts All 750 Students Of Augustine University N1 Million Each / AltSchool Raises $1 Million Pre-Seed To Build An Alternative School For Africans / Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Problems That Is Worth $1 Million Each, No One Has Been Able To Solve It Yet by Adeling(m): 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
How do I get intouch if I eventually solve one of the problems? cool
Re: 6 Problems That Is Worth $1 Million Each, No One Has Been Able To Solve It Yet by rerhji(m): 12:44pm On Nov 18, 2019
dem fit pay me half b4 i start solving and half on completion......even ⅛ sef i go manage
Re: 6 Problems That Is Worth $1 Million Each, No One Has Been Able To Solve It Yet by wilsonchilboy(m): 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2019
Me and anything called math ehn we no de pass the same road. Me i can't come and go and kill myself... If na money even bank no sabi pass me
Re: 6 Problems That Is Worth $1 Million Each, No One Has Been Able To Solve It Yet by ogunjyde2004(m): 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2019
Are you looking for missing shares and dividends? hurry now let me find it for you in a week.
Re: 6 Problems That Is Worth $1 Million Each, No One Has Been Able To Solve It Yet by Soulsymbol99: 2:34pm On Nov 18, 2019
Sheldon can solve all of em grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Problems That Is Worth $1 Million Each, No One Has Been Able To Solve It Yet by Mrshape: 2:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
rerhji:
i did navier-stoke equation in school as a meteorology student....nd bros....wetin u wrote up there is wat made me understand the basics of navier-stoke.........
wetin my lecturer taught us about it......m sure he himself didn't understand wat he was saying...just brought out a text book with no basic explanation nd we keep dy/dx ing
Lol,
That's Nigeria school for you
Re: 6 Problems That Is Worth $1 Million Each, No One Has Been Able To Solve It Yet by Mrshape: 2:42pm On Nov 18, 2019
Adeling:
How do I get intouch if I eventually solve one of the problems? cool
If you solve it contact me
Or are you scared because I am a Nigerian?
Don't be afraid. Just contact me
Re: 6 Problems That Is Worth $1 Million Each, No One Has Been Able To Solve It Yet by Mrshape: 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2019
wilsonchilboy:
Me and anything called math ehn we no de pass the same road. Me i can't come and go and kill myself... If na money even bank no sabi pass me
Say na only count you sabi count money, you no sabi win money.
Solve and we the money for us
Our money man
Re: 6 Problems That Is Worth $1 Million Each, No One Has Been Able To Solve It Yet by Mrshape: 2:45pm On Nov 18, 2019
Soulsymbol99:
Sheldon can solve all of em grin
Who is Sheldon?
Were is he?
An Indian?
Or math mythologist
Re: 6 Problems That Is Worth $1 Million Each, No One Has Been Able To Solve It Yet by Soulsymbol99: 2:52pm On Nov 18, 2019
Mrshape:

Who is Sheldon?
Were is he?
An Indian?
Or math mythologist

Hmmmm,he is in Big bang theory grin
Re: 6 Problems That Is Worth $1 Million Each, No One Has Been Able To Solve It Yet by Mrshape: 2:55pm On Nov 18, 2019
Soulsymbol99:

Hmmmm,he is in Big bang theory grin
No one knows it all,
This problem has been in existence for more than two years with no solution.
Re: 6 Problems That Is Worth $1 Million Each, No One Has Been Able To Solve It Yet by Soulsymbol99: 3:02pm On Nov 18, 2019
Mrshape:

No one knows it all,
This problem has been in existence for more than two years with no solution.

Mr shape,am no scientist and the sheldon I refer to is a character on a TV show called BIG BANG THEORY. I believe u will like it cause it deals wit science and alot of comedy grin
Re: 6 Problems That Is Worth $1 Million Each, No One Has Been Able To Solve It Yet by Mrshape: 3:14pm On Nov 18, 2019
Soulsymbol99:

Mr shape,am no scientist and the sheldon I refer to is a character on a TV show called BIG BANG THEORY. I believe u will like it cause it deals wit science and alot of comedy grin
Ok I know of the theory
But the movie I have not watched,
I will try and watch it.
Thanks.
Re: 6 Problems That Is Worth $1 Million Each, No One Has Been Able To Solve It Yet by lihtachan: 3:25pm On Nov 18, 2019
Mrshape:
If you want to make quick money
Solve one of those problems.

Haha, I guess it will not be so quickly smiley
Re: 6 Problems That Is Worth $1 Million Each, No One Has Been Able To Solve It Yet by Soulsymbol99: 3:34pm On Nov 18, 2019
Mrshape:

Ok I know of the theory
But the movie I have not watched,
I will try and watch it.
Thanks.

U be scientist?
Re: 6 Problems That Is Worth $1 Million Each, No One Has Been Able To Solve It Yet by Itzneowizy(m): 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2019
Tot NAVIER STOKES has been dealt with.. undecided

Anyhoo...local man has not finished solving all his problems.....na con this one...

1 Like

Re: 6 Problems That Is Worth $1 Million Each, No One Has Been Able To Solve It Yet by LordIsaac(m): 4:37pm On Nov 18, 2019
Hmmm... For the logical ve of Mathematics!
Re: 6 Problems That Is Worth $1 Million Each, No One Has Been Able To Solve It Yet by eTECTIV: 5:10pm On Nov 18, 2019
rerhji:
i did navier-stoke equation in school as a meteorology student....nd bros....wetin u wrote up there is wat made me understand the basics of navier-stoke.........
wetin my lecturer taught us about it......m sure he himself didn't understand wat he was saying...just brought out a text book with no basic explanation nd we keep dy/dx ing

grin grin...
Re: 6 Problems That Is Worth $1 Million Each, No One Has Been Able To Solve It Yet by InansBobo(m): 5:42pm On Nov 18, 2019
LadySarah:
I thought Navier Stokes has been solved by one 'gifted' Elizabeth??.
Watxhed the movie
winkThat's in the movie; not applicable to the real world
Re: 6 Problems That Is Worth $1 Million Each, No One Has Been Able To Solve It Yet by jesmond3945: 5:52pm On Nov 18, 2019
op a quantum computer can solve all.
Re: 6 Problems That Is Worth $1 Million Each, No One Has Been Able To Solve It Yet by Mrshape: 6:01pm On Nov 18, 2019
jesmond3945:
op a quantum computer can solve all.
You don't know how a computer works.
Do you know what is programing,AI and machine learning?
If you do ?
You will just be laughing at yourself right now.
Real world is different from movie my brother.
Re: 6 Problems That Is Worth $1 Million Each, No One Has Been Able To Solve It Yet by jesmond3945: 6:55pm On Nov 18, 2019
Mrshape:

You don't know how a computer works.
Do you know what is programing,AI and machine learning?
If you do ?
You will just be laughing at yourself right now.
Real world is different from movie my brother.
i am telling you a quantum computer would solve all. Do you know how a quantum computer work, if i may ask? do you even know why a problem is np complete? programming, ai and machine learning is peanut when it comes to a quantum computer, something for a small 5 qubit computer there is about 2 raised to the power 5 probabilty to solve a problem even far better than a supercomputer. My brother take several seat when it comes to the world of computing.
Re: 6 Problems That Is Worth $1 Million Each, No One Has Been Able To Solve It Yet by Mrshape: 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2019
jesmond3945:
i am telling you a quantum computer would solve all. Do you know how a quantum computer work, if i may ask? do you even know why a problem is np complete? programming, ai and machine learning is peanut when it comes to a quantum computer, something for a small 5 qubit computer there is about 2 raised to the power 5 probabilty to solve a problem even far better than a supercomputer. My brother take several seat when it comes to the world of computing.
Not need to ague with you because u don't even know what a computer is because if you knew,
You will know that quantum computer can't is for specialized task and it is foolish to believe that quantum computer is a magician, go and make more research my brother quantum computer can not solve of NP problems,
Only for specified ones that is solution has already been proven by someone.
Again I laugh you don't know a computer does not perform magic
Father please give him sense.

Re: 6 Problems That Is Worth $1 Million Each, No One Has Been Able To Solve It Yet by jesmond3945: 9:14pm On Nov 18, 2019
Mrshape:

Not need to ague with you because u don't even know what a computer is because if you knew,
You will know that quantum computer can't is for specialized task and it is foolish to believe that quantum computer is a magician, go and make more research my brother quantum computer can not solve of NP problems,
Only for specified ones that is solution has already been proven by someone.
Again I laugh you don't know a computer does not perform magic
Father please give him sense.
i am sorry you argue aimlessly. you think a computer is laptop or pc. a computer is far more than that. the computer is the ALU. so all the efforts of ibm and google is to make the function for specialized purposes? Then why are they miniaturizing super conductors and building copilers? do you even know what is a super computer? do you even know about the ibm q experience? I didnt say quantum computer is a magician but it would exponentially solve problems that even your Ai or machine learning cannot do. Just agree that you know jack abou computers.
Re: 6 Problems That Is Worth $1 Million Each, No One Has Been Able To Solve It Yet by Mrshape: 9:27pm On Nov 18, 2019
jesmond3945:
i am sorry you argue aimlessly. you think a computer is laptop or pc. a computer is far more than that. the computer is the ALU. so all the efforts of ibm and google is to make the function for specialized purposes? Then why are they miniaturizing super conductors and building copilers? do you even know what is a super computer? do you even know about the ibm q experience? I didnt say quantum computer is a magician but it would exponentially solve problems that even your Ai or machine learning cannot do. Just agree that you know jack abou computers.
it seems you know quantum computer more than the people that made it.
But you acknowledge Google and claim you can use computers,
Why not you Google
"Can quantum computer solve the complete P v Np problems,
Then you can do me a favor and stop the argument.
Re: 6 Problems That Is Worth $1 Million Each, No One Has Been Able To Solve It Yet by jesmond3945: 10:18pm On Nov 18, 2019
Mrshape:

it seems you know quantum computer more than the people that made it.
But you acknowledge Google and claim you can use computers,
Why not you Google
"Can quantum computer solve the complete P v Np problems,
Then you can do me a favor and stop the argument.
https://www.quantamagazine.org/finally-a-problem-that-only-quantum-computers-will-ever-be-able-to-solve-20180621/

https://medium.com/coinmonks/quantum-np-complete-no-problem-9fd5d5f8b2e0
Re: 6 Problems That Is Worth $1 Million Each, No One Has Been Able To Solve It Yet by CodeTemplar: 2:06am On Nov 20, 2019
jesmond3945:
I thought computers are meant to perform computations faster but far less intelligent than human? So how will computer solve such problems
Re: 6 Problems That Is Worth $1 Million Each, No One Has Been Able To Solve It Yet by jesmond3945: 10:30am On Nov 20, 2019
CodeTemplar:
I thought computers are meant to perform computations faster but far less intelligent than human? So how will computer solve such problems
problems are np complete not because they cannot be solved but the complexity of doing so increases with size of input.
Re: 6 Problems That Is Worth $1 Million Each, No One Has Been Able To Solve It Yet by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 20, 2019
Re: 6 Problems That Is Worth $1 Million Each, No One Has Been Able To Solve It Yet by Mrshape: 11:06pm On Nov 20, 2019
Darivie04:

Quantum computers can not solve the p vs np problem.
Quantum computer solving the PvNp is just a dream that might never come through
Re: 6 Problems That Is Worth $1 Million Each, No One Has Been Able To Solve It Yet by jesmond3945: 12:27am On Nov 21, 2019
Darivie04:

Quantum computers can not solve the p vs np problem.
who you be sef.
Re: 6 Problems That Is Worth $1 Million Each, No One Has Been Able To Solve It Yet by neuroboy4: 12:59am On Nov 21, 2019
I have proved the Riemann hypothesis.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unbelievable: 16-year-old Girl Found On Expressway Superglued To Her Friend / See What This Benefit Girls Show Off After School / Is This OAU Or Harvard University? See Stunning Pictures From OAU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.