Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

6 Problems That Is Worth $1 Million Each, No One Has Been Able To Solve It Yet - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 6 Problems That Is Worth $1 Million Each, No One Has Been Able To Solve It Yet (5441 Views)

Femi Otedola Gifts All 750 Students Of Augustine University N1 Million Each / AltSchool Raises $1 Million Pre-Seed To Build An Alternative School For Africans / Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Problems That Is Worth $1 Million Each, No One Has Been Able To Solve It Yet by Nobody: 5:54am On Nov 21, 2019
jesmond3945:
who you be sef.
I should be the same question. Most of what you've said has either been wrong or did not make sense.
Re: 6 Problems That Is Worth $1 Million Each, No One Has Been Able To Solve It Yet by Mrshape: 6:47am On Nov 21, 2019
neuroboy4:
I have proved the Riemann hypothesis.
I hope u know the problem,
It is not to prove that the sum of all positive integers is -2 o,
Read the post well u see the problem.
Re: 6 Problems That Is Worth $1 Million Each, No One Has Been Able To Solve It Yet by ProfGday(m): 7:50am On Nov 21, 2019
We haven't solve how a certificate less dulard from daura got into highest seat of government in Africa.....

Jesu gbawa ati elect migrating prexy
Re: 6 Problems That Is Worth $1 Million Each, No One Has Been Able To Solve It Yet by jesmond3945: 1:07pm On Nov 21, 2019
Darivie04:

I should be the same question. Most of what you've said has either been wrong or did not make sense.
but you saw links that you refused to read, is it even hard for you to understand.
Re: 6 Problems That Is Worth $1 Million Each, No One Has Been Able To Solve It Yet by Brunicekid(m): 7:36am On Nov 22, 2019
I will solve one of those problems, and win $1Million

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Reply To Emilokoiyawon 99% Admitted Igbo Student In UNN / Unbelievable: 16-year-old Girl Found On Expressway Superglued To Her Friend / See What This Benefit Girls Show Off After School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.