Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

I Am A Victim Of June 12 -IBB Says In Exclusive Interview - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am A Victim Of June 12 -IBB Says In Exclusive Interview (9754 Views)

"Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture / IBB Says To Obj That Fayose Is Truly A Bastard !! / Cramjones Reveals Himself in Exclusive Video - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Victim Of June 12 -IBB Says In Exclusive Interview by Boboribo: 9:25pm On Nov 21, 2010
@Boboribo
He he he ! You silence critics of IBB with these same questions? You are the fool for it, because their silence is a pity on your soul. It doesn't deserve any answers when someone tries to justify the glaring evil IBB has done to Nigeria. That is the case with you.

Let me ask you a couple of questions? Americans called IBB to Fox Knox? Is that the new lie IBB is spreading now? If you are trying to tell us he is a CIA agent, we already know, and it is treasonable felony, not a badge of honor. Get it? Besides, Fox Knox is a children's book story in America - and here you are using the same to promote IBB. You probably mean Fort Knox. IBB is a stooge with no real intelligence - that is why everything was copied and imposed on the Nigerian people, with disastrous results.

So, the fact that he left 17 years ago should count in his favor. Great logic right there! Why don't we release all the thieves and murderers in the prisons into the populace because they have been away for a long time. IBB has refused to account for anything he did to Nigeria, frustrating all efforts. He sacrifices his friends on the altar of his ambitions. A "genius" like you is suggesting then that we put Nigeria in the trust of someone that is not accountable, because Americans called him into Fox Knox - what great intelligence you possess. We don't even need to hold any elections in Nigeria. We only need to ask one question - which candidate has been called to "Fox Knox"? That is it, you are the president!

@ Kuruji - I only used Fort Knox (thanks for the correction) to create a scenario and the morals there is that when someone does anything no matter how stupid, if he is intelligent, you simply give it to him without sentiments. Your like will still be complaining down the line 40 years from now about IBB. What has happened in the intervening period of 17 years, you can't tell us. You want us to believe that all has been well with Nigeria since the past 17 years and all will be probably well from 2011 when your GEJ will spin straw into gold. Is it because of IBB that you spend 12 hours commuting between Lagos and Benin? Find out from an elderly person the time it took to connect lagos and Benin by road in 1993 when he left. I suppose that is an insignificant point too.
Re: I Am A Victim Of June 12 -IBB Says In Exclusive Interview by koruji(m): 1:23am On Nov 22, 2010
@Boboribo
And my points are:
1. Being called to Fort Knox has nothing to do with IBB's intelligence. In fact, it is the other way round. If he was intelligent enough the CIA or whatever would know that they cannot use him against his country - especially someone who was in a position to do so much for his people. Instead, the guy wasted every opportunity. Soon, he will confess to us that he cancelled the June 12 elections because his masters showed him visions at Fort Knox.

2. Does somebody really have to spell it out to you that whatever IBB did between 1995 & 1993 led directly to where we are today? His monumental failure after an endless transition in 1993 led directly to Abacha - surely you know that, and the events that followed after.

3. Yes, 40 years from now, we will still complain about him as the greatest evil to befall Nigeria. A despot with no conscience. He would sacrifice anybody for his ambitions, including his closest friends, with animalistic unfeelingness, although he is guilty of even worse crimes.

4. There is really not much that IBB has done that proof his intelligence. I think you are confusing craftiness with intelligence. IBB surely is craft & charismatic. He is also convincing - if you don't really know him. He was good at coup-making because he turned the crucial roles assigned to him in our armed forces into personal property. And if IBB is intelligent, so was Hitler.

The only thing IBB is trying to achieve as president is get rid of the remaining evidence of his dastardly acts including this one: [size=14pt]The Oputa Panel Report would conclude that "On General Ibrahim Babangida, we are of the view that there is evidence to suggest that he and the two security chiefs, Brigadier General Halilu Akilu and Col. A. K. Togun are accountable for the death of Dele Giwa by letter bomb. We recommend that this case be re-opened for further investigation in the public interest."[/size]

Boboribo:

@ Kuruji - I only used Fort Knox (thanks for the correction) to create a scenario and the morals there is that when someone does anything no matter how silly, if he is intelligent, you simply give it to him without sentiments. Your like will still be complaining down the line 40 years from now about IBB. What has happened in the intervening period of 17 years, you can't tell us. You want us to believe that all has been well with Nigeria since the past 17 years and all will be probably well from 2011 when your GEJ will spin straw into gold. Is it because of IBB that you spend 12 hours commuting between Lagos and Benin? Find out from an elderly person the time it took to connect lagos and Benin by road in 1993 when he left. I suppose that is an insignificant point too.
Re: I Am A Victim Of June 12 -IBB Says In Exclusive Interview by Boboribo: 2:51pm On Nov 22, 2010
@Koruji
3. Yes, 40 years from now, we will still complain about him as the greatest evil to befall Nigeria. A despot with no conscience. He would sacrifice anybody for his ambitions, including his closest friends, with animalistic unfeelingness, although he is guilty of even worse crimes.

The singular problem I have with IBB bashers is that you sound as though all had been well with Nigeria before 1985 when be became Head of State and EVER since everything has gone gaga and will not be put right except the man suddenly drops dead. How can you in all honesty still complain about the man 40 years from now when you'd have had at least 10 different Presidents from 1993 till then.

IBB bashers are simply his Chroniclers and have simply refused to Chronicle Nigeria which is bigger than the man himself. It was very fashionable for Obama when he ascended the Presidency to heap all the ills of America on Bush until the American people somewhat spoke in the last mid-term elections.

My point is simple. Move on. The blame game is not catching on anymore.
Re: I Am A Victim Of June 12 -IBB Says In Exclusive Interview by josite: 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2010
to be brutally frank .ibb is more intelligent than atiku,than jonathan,than obasanjo.hi intelligence however could have been put to better use for himelf and all of us.he is a great man notwithstanding.
Re: I Am A Victim Of June 12 -IBB Says In Exclusive Interview by alldone(m): 6:07pm On Nov 23, 2010
IBB is out afterall, thank God for the northern elders who put the man in his place.
he has so many case to answer, he shoud just go to his minna home quitely.
Re: I Am A Victim Of June 12 -IBB Says In Exclusive Interview by koruji(m): 3:44am On Nov 24, 2010
@Boboribo
Why should you feel bad for IBB? It is either U are IBB himself, his relative or one of those whose daily bread and life depend on him, for some reason. Otherwise, I don't see how U can be more aggrieved than the bereaved.

What is wrong with this picture? A man, uninvited, experimented blindly on a nation. He destroyed everyone that attempted to set him straight. Besides he cannot account for the resources he seized. He is complicit in glaring life ending circumstances. He thumped his nose at any attempt to have him tell his side of the story under official arrangements - even reconciliation moves. The same guy puts his body in the best clothes, lives in the best houses, rides the best cars, etc taken from the mouth of babies yet unborn - while destroying their future by MAD-LIKE maneuvers from education to politics. Yet, he jumps out and says make me the leader.

Yet, all that has happened to that same guy [size=14pt]is the vow that as long as he attempts to project himself onto us one more time our voices will put out his light [/size]. That's all! Here you are complaining that people are complaining! We need to leave the guy alone? Really, are you that enamoured by him - [size=14pt]let me remind you that he was born of woman like you and me, and no matter how many material things he has acquired he, like you and me at the end, belong to the termites of the ground. Take that back to him - may be he will get some humility and realize his sins against Nigerians and HIS FRIENDS that has been sent to the realm beyond, b/4 their time[/size].

I could care less if IBB drops dead - that is not my concern or my desire. In fact, he should keep living so that he can continue to be reminded and tourted by the dastardly acts he committed when he had power. Sometimes, living is worse than death for criminals.

What I care about is that while here on this planet his works must follow him around, unless he repents of them.  [size=14pt]He can start by realizing that he doesn't have what it takes- AND DOES NOT DESERVE- to be a leader in this country again ever[/size]. He should use his experience to constructively help those currently in charge - mainly by pointing out pitfalls that caused him to be where he is today, seeking relevance at 70, when he could have been great. But he has to recognize his errors first of all and make rappropriate recompense.

One more thing. Nobody is deceived - predators do not back off, they must be constantly watched. [size=14pt] I think, no, I am sure, IBB is plotting to be the one sitting in Aso Rock come 2011 - he would love to get all the voices that are up against him to back down so he can spring a surprise. IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN - so stop wasting your breath.[/size]

Boboribo:

@Koruji
The singular problem I have with IBB bashers is that you sound as though all had been well with Nigeria before 1985 when be became Head of State and EVER since everything has gone gaga and will not be put right except the man suddenly drops dead. How can you in all honesty still complain about the man 40 years from now when you'd have had at least 10 different Presidents from 1993 till then.

IBB bashers are simply his Chroniclers and have simply refused to Chronicle Nigeria which is bigger than the man himself. It was very fashionable for Obama when he ascended the Presidency to heap all the ills of America on Bush until the American people somewhat spoke in the last mid-term elections.

My point is simple. Move on. The blame game is not catching on anymore.
Re: I Am A Victim Of June 12 -IBB Says In Exclusive Interview by Beaf: 3:48am On Nov 24, 2010
The demon, IBB is now a victim of Ciroma as well. grin

The blood of numerous innocent souls is calling IBB.

Innocent blood is calling IBB, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling. . .

. . .Doom!
Re: I Am A Victim Of June 12 -IBB Says In Exclusive Interview by Boboribo: 10:12pm On Nov 24, 2010
@Boboribo
Why should you feel bad for IBB? It is either U are IBB himself, his relative or one of those whose daily bread and life depend on him, for some reason. Otherwise, I don't see how U can be more aggrieved than the bereaved.

What is wrong with this picture? A man, uninvited, experimented blindly on a nation. He destroyed everyone that attempted to set him straight. Besides he cannot account for the resources he seized. He is complicit in glaring life ending circumstances. He thumped his nose at any attempt to have him tell his side of the story under official arrangements - even reconciliation moves. The same guy puts his body in the best clothes, lives in the best houses, rides the best cars, etc taken from the mouth of babies yet unborn - while destroying their future by MAD-LIKE maneuvers from education to politics. Yet, he jumps out and says make me the leader.

Yet, all that has happened to that same guy is the vow that as long as he attempts to project himself onto us one more time our voices will put out his light . That's all! Here you are complaining that people are complaining! We need to leave the guy alone? Really, are you that enamoured by him - let me remind you that he was born of woman like you and me, and no matter how many material things he has acquired he, like you and me at the end, belong to the termites of the ground. Take that back to him - may be he will get some humility and realize his sins against Nigerians and HIS FRIENDS that has been sent to the realm beyond, b/4 their time.

I could care less if IBB drops dead - that is not my concern or my desire. In fact, he should keep living so that he can continue to be reminded and tourted by the dastardly acts he committed when he had power. Sometimes, living is worse than death for criminals.

What I care about is that while here on this planet his works must follow him around, unless he repents of them. He can start by realizing that he doesn't have what it takes- AND DOES NOT DESERVE- to be a leader in this country again ever. He should use his experience to constructively help those currently in charge - mainly by pointing out pitfalls that caused him to be where he is today, seeking relevance at 70, when he could have been great. But he has to recognize his errors first of all and make rappropriate recompense.

One more thing. Nobody is deceived - predators do not back off, they must be constantly watched. I think, no, I am sure, IBB is plotting to be the one sitting in Aso Rock come 2011 - he would love to get all the voices that are up against him to back down so he can spring a surprise. IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN - so stop wasting your breath.

In about 3 times that you have responded to my posts, you have cleverly refused, failed and/or neglected to touch on the issues I raised just like you accuse IBB of doing in the interview. Are GEJ people trained to dodge issues and raise new issues. If my posts do not merit any response, you'd do better to ignore them.
Re: I Am A Victim Of June 12 -IBB Says In Exclusive Interview by CGKing(m): 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2010
I think his responses were intelligent and concerning. At least he proved with facts that he did probably as much good as bad. From Dele Giwa to Abiola, we have only had talk talk without facts to rope this guy and when we find we couldnt rope him, we called him maradona. How does he pull these off.

Wears protective crash helmet. Please im not his supporter, just curious. Wana b sure im not one of those victims of Nigerian Media tactless factless gossipy, bull-Poo.
Re: I Am A Victim Of June 12 -IBB Says In Exclusive Interview by HRMK: 3:00pm On Jun 04, 2021
I DONT KNOW ABT OTHERS BUT WITH ME,THIS MAN SHOWS AND PROVES WHY HE IS BN CALLED THE EVIL GENIUS AND MARADONA!SO CRAFTY,EVEN THOUGH,I DONT BLV MOST OF WHAT HE SAID ABT HIMSELF!I WONDER,TOO WHY HE WULD COMPARE HIS THEN ANNUAL BUDGET OF #8BN. WITH THE PRESENT ONE OF #1.34TR.!WHICH OF THE TWO HAS MORE VALUE?THAT IS IBB FOR U!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bianca Hires Private Guards For Ojukwu’s House / Adesina Fagbenro-Byron Is KOWA Party 2019 Presidential Candidate / Disquiet Over Forte Oil’s Non-completion Of Otedola’s 75% Divestment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.