Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,964 members, 7,814,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Samsung To Release New Galaxy A80 Variant With 256GB Storage - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung To Release New Galaxy A80 Variant With 256GB Storage (20916 Views)

Samsung Galaxy A80 Review: A Great Phone With Bad Pricing / Samsung Is Killing It With Innovation!! Check Out The New Crazy Galaxy A80!! / Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung To Release New Galaxy A80 Variant With 256GB Storage by valuedammy(m): 7:20am On Nov 18, 2019
Nonsense series of phone, i regret buying the Samsung A20s, the phone is a crap, my former Infinix Hot6 phone is better .
Re: Samsung To Release New Galaxy A80 Variant With 256GB Storage by laptopsale(m): 7:21am On Nov 18, 2019
maik99:

In what aspect has Apple stood out?
Samsung with their fragile screen and plastic casings/housings ( except from recent phones), iPhone shit on any Samsung you can ever think of.
Do you know that Samsung phones depreciate faster than any other flagship phones out there and Samsung phones are the easiest to clone to the last detail by Asians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung To Release New Galaxy A80 Variant With 256GB Storage by FakeManna: 7:23am On Nov 18, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cool

Samsung are long waaaaaay ahesd of Iphone, but iphone love banking on people's love for luxury brand name

They have one of the best and active tech research company

[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: Samsung To Release New Galaxy A80 Variant With 256GB Storage by maik99(m): 7:24am On Nov 18, 2019
laptopsale:
Samsung with their fragile screen and plastic casings/housings ( except from recent phones), iPhone shit on any Samsung you can ever think of.
Do you know that

You've not answered my question...in what terms?
Design?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung To Release New Galaxy A80 Variant With 256GB Storage by Emmykonking01(m): 7:26am On Nov 18, 2019
iphone 7 32gig, inbox me if interested 70k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samsung To Release New Galaxy A80 Variant With 256GB Storage by hustla(m): 7:28am On Nov 18, 2019
maik99:

In what aspect has Apple stood out?

Over priced products and 5 year old features

grin

5 Likes

Re: Samsung To Release New Galaxy A80 Variant With 256GB Storage by hustla(m): 7:29am On Nov 18, 2019
laptopsale:
Do you know that Samsung phones depreciate faster than any other flagship phones out there and Samsung phones are the easiest to clone to the last detail by Asians.

LOL iPhone X cases, clones and even original Factory molds leaked about 2 months before the X even came out

There are perfect iPhone clones too
Re: Samsung To Release New Galaxy A80 Variant With 256GB Storage by maik99(m): 7:30am On Nov 18, 2019
hustla:

Over priced products and 5 year old features

grin

Lol...Apple fanboys

1 Like

Re: Samsung To Release New Galaxy A80 Variant With 256GB Storage by seanwilliam(m): 7:36am On Nov 18, 2019
pesuwe:
3700Mah battery! too poor
no be by big MAH na, depends on how the phone optimizes

3 Likes

Re: Samsung To Release New Galaxy A80 Variant With 256GB Storage by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 18, 2019
Nyamiri:
Looks like power bank or a phone made by Innoson.

You have bad mouth grin
Re: Samsung To Release New Galaxy A80 Variant With 256GB Storage by LOGOBELT: 7:45am On Nov 18, 2019
Ok noted

Buy Original Laptop Charger and Laptop Battery at low price, Check my Signature for Contact Details.
Re: Samsung To Release New Galaxy A80 Variant With 256GB Storage by Alonso4444: 7:52am On Nov 18, 2019
iambabaG:
That’s what y’all don’t understand.. Apple products are simple, durable and very reliable!
How will the cost of the screen be more that half the cost of the phone?
We clearly look for different things in a phone. I need one that does the needful; Samsung hasn’t stood out in any actual department till date. But they clearly appeal to a particular market. Same as Apple.

The cost of the apple screen is still on the high side, consider iphone x series upwards and see if it's not relatively expensive as well
Re: Samsung To Release New Galaxy A80 Variant With 256GB Storage by Alonso4444: 7:53am On Nov 18, 2019
seanwilliam:
no be by big MAH na, depends on how the phone optimizes

You are very correct
Re: Samsung To Release New Galaxy A80 Variant With 256GB Storage by elisawall: 7:56am On Nov 18, 2019
Nice information and you explained in a detailed way. Thanks for sharing this to us. Get more about the Login guides by incrediblyedible here to use.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samsung To Release New Galaxy A80 Variant With 256GB Storage by Ola17: 8:04am On Nov 18, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

Samsung are long waaaaaay ahesd of Iphone, but iphone love banking on people's love for luxury brand name

They have one of the best and active tech research company

Apple isn’t in competition with Samsung when it comes to phones. The iPhone is in a class of its own!
When you talk about phones, we have iPhone and others tongue

1 Like

Re: Samsung To Release New Galaxy A80 Variant With 256GB Storage by Ola17: 8:05am On Nov 18, 2019
BornnAgainChild:
Samsung...better than iphone anytime anyday

Wetin concern iPhone for this topic now
Re: Samsung To Release New Galaxy A80 Variant With 256GB Storage by NonFarmPayrol: 8:05am On Nov 18, 2019
sammysmiles:
I would love to buy a Samsung galaxy phone slightly above 100k

Go for a70

But mine was 125k

Phone e fresh
Re: Samsung To Release New Galaxy A80 Variant With 256GB Storage by samsard(m): 8:24am On Nov 18, 2019
iambabaG:
That’s what y’all don’t understand.. Apple products are simple, durable and very reliable!
We clearly look for different things in a phone. I need one that does the needful; Samsung hasn’t stood out in any actual department till date. But they clearly appeal to a particular market. Same as Apple.
iPhone screens cost just as much now as Samsung. Obviously because they're nice using Samsung's AMOLED displays.
Samsung stands out in display technology, don't even go there.
Re: Samsung To Release New Galaxy A80 Variant With 256GB Storage by Apelex(m): 8:30am On Nov 18, 2019
BishopZion:
I am rocking my REDMI Note 8 Pro.

How Good is this device pls.
How much is it

1 Like

Re: Samsung To Release New Galaxy A80 Variant With 256GB Storage by thundafire: 8:35am On Nov 18, 2019
Roadtoyesterday:
What an obsolete design

1week old Nokia 6.1plus for sale
6G ram /64G Rom
Location Abeokuta
Price 65k last

Contact "070"33"26"61'93
wen u buy ur eyes be dey back of ur head to c say na obsolete camera which one u dn make
Re: Samsung To Release New Galaxy A80 Variant With 256GB Storage by imninja: 9:03am On Nov 18, 2019
NEC 3
Re: Samsung To Release New Galaxy A80 Variant With 256GB Storage by laptopsale(m): 9:19am On Nov 18, 2019
maik99:

You've not answered my question...in what terms? Design?
designs, durability, security ,UI, software and better OS. I have used both and currently using S8+ , so I know what I am talking about.
Re: Samsung To Release New Galaxy A80 Variant With 256GB Storage by Awe4luv(m): 9:21am On Nov 18, 2019
sammysmiles:
I would love to buy a Samsung galaxy phone slightly above 100k
get ursef Galaxy a50s
Re: Samsung To Release New Galaxy A80 Variant With 256GB Storage by maik99(m): 9:38am On Nov 18, 2019
laptopsale:
designs, durability, security ,UI, software and better OS.
I have used both and currently using S8+ , so I know what I am talking about.

UI, software and OS can be put under "OS" and remains subjective..ios is not better than android and vice versa..choose what's best for you

Design? Apple that used the same design for 4 years is better than who? Samsung? Are the current notched iPhones better designed than Samsung's flagships if you want to be true to yourself? Anyway beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

Durability? Probably true for the older metal Build iPhones but the newer models also have glass front and backs and are as costly to repair as any other flagships out there

The only point I can agree with you on is security as no doubt, iPhones are really secure thanks to Apple's ecosystem

Cheers...
Re: Samsung To Release New Galaxy A80 Variant With 256GB Storage by Ijaya123: 9:42am On Nov 18, 2019
BornnAgainChild:
Samsung...better than iphone anytime anyday

Who ask you?
Re: Samsung To Release New Galaxy A80 Variant With 256GB Storage by maik99(m): 9:45am On Nov 18, 2019
laptopsale:

Apple's iPhones displays are now made by Samsung from iPhone x...Samsung is the best in the display business no argument here

Depreciation? Well it says a lot that the 2 phone brands that lose value the slowest are Google's pixel and Apple iPhones...nuff said

Cloning? You never jam better iPhone clone before ba?
Re: Samsung To Release New Galaxy A80 Variant With 256GB Storage by mu2sa2: 9:48am On Nov 18, 2019
iambabaG:
Samsung uses super amoled screen which is way more expensive than the lcd screen preferred by most other phone manufacturers. So, if you want to enjoy the unparalleled super display that only amoled screen can deliver, you have to pay for it. For those who want the best, it's amoled touchscreen or nothing.
Re: Samsung To Release New Galaxy A80 Variant With 256GB Storage by sammysmiles(m): 9:50am On Nov 18, 2019
NonFarmPayrol:

Go for a70

But mine was 125k

Phone e fresh
But av seen two people who said their video call on messenger and whatsapp doesn't go through on this device ...
Re: Samsung To Release New Galaxy A80 Variant With 256GB Storage by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 18, 2019
nototribalist:
We are tired of these expensive phones.

It still boils down to Browsing, social media and making calls.

Nigerians be wise.
Still rocking my Gionee A1.. I don't care about any new phone..

I can't come and waste the little change I dey earn on top phone wey go stop trending in 6month max.. cool

1 Like

Re: Samsung To Release New Galaxy A80 Variant With 256GB Storage by Dedemworld: 10:24am On Nov 18, 2019
Which kinda design is this like Samsung no wan get sense again
Re: Samsung To Release New Galaxy A80 Variant With 256GB Storage by Danielmegg(m): 11:12am On Nov 18, 2019
Dis fone has a funny design

Re: Samsung To Release New Galaxy A80 Variant With 256GB Storage by bizhop01: 11:16am On Nov 18, 2019
pesuwe:
3700Mah battery! too poor
The phone run in Qualcomm Snapdragon not Midiatek were Infinix and Tecno use that suck battery any how.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience Buying A Smartphone In Aba / The Truth About Infinix Hot Note/pro Battery / Cat B15 Android Smartphone By Caterpillar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.