Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

"Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... (29314 Views)

*Vacate The Roads Or Be Sanctioned ___ ACTDA Boss* / Osisioma Flyover In Aba Is Now Completed / Bianca : BIM Gives APGA 7 Day Ultimatum TO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by opalu: 10:39am On Nov 18, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by wristbangle: 10:39am On Nov 18, 2019
The repeat of ABA women riot, 1929. Today is 2019. Exactly 90years ago
Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by helinues: 10:40am On Nov 18, 2019
Bayelsa people have woken up from their slumbers.. Hope Abians are learning..

Let Apga presents sellable and intelligent person as a candidate and see Abia having new looks

3 Likes

Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by LZAA: 10:41am On Nov 18, 2019
Aba women are always cute wink
Meanwhile sombori here is saying something about afonjas but lemme keep quietgrin
Cc immhotep GMBuharii greenback Afamed Adaibeku

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by fergie001: 10:41am On Nov 18, 2019
God bless Nigeria.....

For Abia case, I have no comment.
Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by Sanemind(m): 10:42am On Nov 18, 2019
available
Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by Afamed: 10:42am On Nov 18, 2019
LZAA and Imhotep come and see 99 wonders in our Abia state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by edoairways: 10:44am On Nov 18, 2019
oz4real83:
If they are voted out tomorrow, some people will call it rigging even when it is obvious that the party was voted out because of failure. Pdp does not deserve Abia state and APC doesnot deserve Kogi state.
I like your write up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by Afamed: 10:44am On Nov 18, 2019
LZAA:
Aba women are always cute wink
Meanwhile sombori here is saying something about afonjas but lemme keep quietgrin
Cc immhotep GMBuharii greenback Afamed Adaibeku
You definitely must find a way of derailing the thread. Is this a contest for beauty pageant or the damaging situation in Abia state?

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by Cjayboy: 10:45am On Nov 18, 2019
This woman should go and rest,the state Government, have started work already since 2 Weeks now.
All these politically motivated comments can't help in any ways..
Where is this woman since 1999-2015?
Aba alone has over 700 linked roads, but none of the past administration has given attention to infrastructural decays in Aba and it's environs,except this Gov Ikpeazu's government that's doing the little they can..
Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by Charly68: 10:46am On Nov 18, 2019
The Governor is under terrible spell I presumed ,came from that region of the state,knew their problem but did nothing ...!
Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:49am On Nov 18, 2019
nnn
Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by Patrioticman007(m): 10:50am On Nov 18, 2019
wristbangle:
The repeat of ABA women riot, 1929. Today is 2019. Exactly 90years ago

What a coincidence ?. However the 1929 Rioter's were women of integrity not slaymamas and slayqueens. That gave birth to miscreants called ipobian pigs. These pigs of thousands father's will always not fall away from the characters of their thousands father's. Hence the need to give them a gallon of kerosene just to keep their mouth silent for another four years. Do you know why the governor choose kero to distribute ?. Because these kero will cook food for the thousands father's that will give birth to the one son, and the cycle continues. Igbo amaka

2 Likes

Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by naijadrivablog: 10:50am On Nov 18, 2019
I learnt the Governor lives in Aba. Hmm
Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by Cymix: 10:51am On Nov 18, 2019
sometimes I feel happy that I no longer base in ABA
Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by HunWI: 10:53am On Nov 18, 2019
Very sorry about your illness, I know you been suffering from mental disorder but don't show it here to avoid people laughing at you. Taking your drugs this morning?
Kpoikpoi:
Hahaha, was Aba alive before?
That dirty Biafra place.

2 Likes

Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by Ojiofor: 10:53am On Nov 18, 2019
Nwanyi oma ride on whether you are APC or not it does not matter.
Any good opposition against what is happening in Abia state have my support.

1 Like

Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by Triniti(m): 10:56am On Nov 18, 2019
No be lie, a state where Arthur Eze stood in front of other invited guests, told a sitting governor that he has failed his people. Same thing is happening in onitsha now, the commercial city is fast deteriorating, with the massive inflow of new car owners, the narrow bad roads can no longer contain the people. I don’t know what’s wrong with the current governors we have in the south east, they are all bunch of underachievers, especially that okezie, followed by the ogogoro master obiano and fat toad ugwuanyi

2 Likes

Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by solmusdesigns: 10:57am On Nov 18, 2019
i wonder if anything is in that LZAA square head if not to quote his others and give strange off topic comment

grin

Afamed:

You definitely must find a way of derailing the thread. Is this a contest for beauty pageant or the damaging situation in Abia state?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by voltron14: 10:59am On Nov 18, 2019
grin

4 Likes

Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by Angelfrost(m): 10:59am On Nov 18, 2019
Guyman02:
Btween Okezie Ikpeazu and Yahaya Bello who is more useless?
Like Okezie, Share for Bello cheesy

I'm not sure there has ever been a governor as dumb, useless, and insensitive as Ikpeazu in the history of South Eastern Nigeria (I stand to be corrected)...

The East must sort out this poor leadership within itself before the world can take their agitation for actualization seriously... But, their people on social media will rather play the ostrich, and idiotically fixate on South Western leaders, and matters unconnected with them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 18, 2019
-
Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by Glycosunde: 11:04am On Nov 18, 2019
is it this same set of politicians that will rule Biafra is they secede or are there going to be another bunch of politicians by then

1 Like

Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by mvem(m): 11:05am On Nov 18, 2019
The best performing governor in the southeast is Umahi and funny enough ipob see him as a traitor

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by Rumxy(m): 11:09am On Nov 18, 2019
helinues:
Bayelsa people have woken up from their slumbers.. Hope Abians are learning..

Let Apga presents sellable and intelligent person as a candidate and see Abia having new looks

Most of you people in this forum are misinformed if you think majority of abians actually voted Ikpeazu in the last election. They are tired of Pdp misrule in that state. The guy rigged himself for 2nd term. The people's choice was Uche Ogah of APC who is now a federal minister. The problem Ogah had was Alex Otti of Apga who was splitting his votes. Otti is not a good politician, he always disappears after every election and reappears during election period just like Jimi Abaje of Lagos. Ogah needs to do a good job as a minister to further strengthen his case and convince abians on his leadership credentials though he is already a very successful businessman and philanthropist.
Mark my words, Abia will be APC by 2023. They are making good progress in the state presently. All elective positions in abia north senatorial zone are occupied by Apc candidates both at federal and state level. Other pdp governors in the SE are performing well and APC would have won Imo if not for imposition of unpopular candidate like we saw in Ekiti, Ogun and Bayelsa.
We need healthy opposition in every state so that the governors will sit up and work, that's the only way we can move forward as a country.

1 Like

Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by Injera(f): 11:10am On Nov 18, 2019
Riele:
Aba is dead and will remain dead ! .

The Government better not their resources in renovating that hell of a place .

If resurrected , it will be dead in a couple of months .
Lack of maintainence culture !
I was born in Aba and my mother is from there I was thinking of coming over for Christmas
Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by Rolex66: 11:10am On Nov 18, 2019
When you voted Shrek as a 'Govanor' with a useless Ph. D, what does you expect?
Until you start dumping your under performing leaders in dumpsters like the Arabs do, this inertia will continue.

You need to embarrass them in public and show them that they are to serve you and not to be feted.
Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by simplesearch: 11:12am On Nov 18, 2019
But why are our leaders like this, without a modicum of mercy for their subject? from East to North to South to west to Central all of them exhibiting the same trait in governance, is this a curse of wit or a deliberate subterfuge. Do this leaders who are adherents of one religious belief or the other ever allow their conscience to work or is it that governance is such a difficult task in this part of the world to the extent that ordinary basic social amenity like portable water is like a rocket science, something an individual can easily get by. I suppose all our leaders have wittingly registered their candidacy with the devil in hell, if they haven't given up hope of ever getting to heaven I wonder how leaders with conscience who cannot pay workers salary yet can launder billions of various currencies into their account for their use and that of their unborn generation while the living have nothing to live by. I just wonder what they'll tell God when they die.
Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by omenka(m): 11:13am On Nov 18, 2019
oz4real83:
If they are voted out tomorrow, some people will call it rigging even when it is obvious that the party was voted out because of failure. Pdp does not deserve Abia state and APC doesnot deserve Kogi state.
Fair analysis. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by Ttipsy(f): 11:18am On Nov 18, 2019
una no collect kerosene again
Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by Guyman02: 11:19am On Nov 18, 2019
Angelfrost:

I'm not sure there has ever been a governor as dumb, useless, and insensitive as Ikpeazu in the history of South Eastern Nigeria (I stand to be corrected)...

The East must sort out this poor leadership within itself before the world can take their agitation for actualization seriously... But, their people on social media will rather play the ostrich, and idiotically fixate on South Western leaders, and matters unconnected with them.

He didnt win in a free election, he used security agents and INEC to rig the in alliance with his godfather Senator Theodore Orji and his son who is the current Speaker of Abia House

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia / Pdp Senatorial Candidate Hospitalised After Defeat / #tyrantbuhari Now Trending On Twitter see (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.