Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

"Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... (29311 Views)

*Vacate The Roads Or Be Sanctioned ___ ACTDA Boss* / Osisioma Flyover In Aba Is Now Completed / Bianca : BIM Gives APGA 7 Day Ultimatum TO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by Riele(f): 11:20am On Nov 18, 2019
Injera:

I was born in Aba and my mother is from there I was thinking of coming over for Christmas

Good ! .
Go there and take care of the surrounding .
Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 18, 2019
Kerosene fall on you
Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 18, 2019
Triniti:
No be lie, a state where Arthur Eze stood in front of other invited guests, told a sitting governor that he has failed his people. Same thing is happening in onitsha now, the commercial city is fast deteriorating, with the massive inflow of new car owners, the narrow bad roads can no longer contain the people. I don’t know what’s wrong with the current governors we have in the south east, they are all bunch of underachievers, especially that okezie, followed by the ogogoro master obiano and fat toad ugwuanyi

Face the topic and stop lumping others together.

The problem you guys have is that you will leave the failures in your state and be looking for another to join issues.

What concerns Obiano or Say Ugwuanyi from this thread.

4 Likes

Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by chiTT(m): 11:23am On Nov 18, 2019
Guyman02:
Between Okezie Ikpeazu and Yahaya Bello who is more useless?
Like for Okezie, Share for Bello cheesy
Okezie isn't a saint but Bello is a disaster

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by helinues: 11:24am On Nov 18, 2019
Afamed:

You definitely must find a way of derailing the thread. Is this a contest for beauty pageant or the damaging situation in Abia state?

Izza immhotep imhotep

Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 18, 2019
spirul77:
between Kogi, Abia, edo and bayelsa, I wonder which of these states has the worse governor.
Hanty are u normal....who told u you that Edo state has a bad governor
Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by Officialcartel(m): 11:27am On Nov 18, 2019
Na why he come de destroy people building
Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by FakeManna: 11:29am On Nov 18, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
i wonder if anything is in that LZAA square head if not to quote his others and give strange off topic comment

grin

[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by AMvanquish: 11:29am On Nov 18, 2019
seunfly:

100% correct, I'm surprised the way people thinks, especially youth.
They are fixated about party rather than individual performance, the cast down somebody who's performance is far better than their loved party and Praise mediocrity performance of their beloved party.
They talk about how Osun did not pay six month half salaries while the kept quiet about how somebody in Abia is also owning salaries and refused to embacked on infrastructures.

They criticised government policy that could help create employment instead of taking advantage of it, because they don't like the government or the person that created the policy.

Nigerian youth are the most useless, visionless, educated yet illiterate and foolish set of human being allover the world.

To say I dey drink, I for buy you 1.. You summed it all
Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by Khalidase83(m): 11:32am On Nov 18, 2019
When you have already collected kerosene. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by ikwedim(m): 11:38am On Nov 18, 2019
I stayed in aba for two powerful years. My brothers and sisters aba needs prayer.

1 Like

Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by LZAA: 11:38am On Nov 18, 2019
solmusdesigns:
i wonder if anything is in that LZAA square head if not to quote his others and give strange off topic comment

grin

Shhhgrin

Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by Mshad662(m): 11:39am On Nov 18, 2019
Glycosunde:
is it this same set of politicians that will rule Biafra is they secede or are there going to be another bunch of politicians by then

They won't answer this your question. But when the see headline like "Helicopter crashes in Enugu" you'll see them here spewing rubbish.
Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by LZAA: 11:39am On Nov 18, 2019
helinues:

Izza immhotep immhotep

Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by Ojiofor: 11:40am On Nov 18, 2019
Cjayboy:
This woman should go and rest,the state Government, have started work already since 2 Weeks now.
All these politically motivated comments can't help in any ways..
Where is this woman since 1999-2015?
Aba alone has over 700 linked roads, but none of the past administration has given attention to infrastructural decays in Aba and it's environs,except this Gov Ikpeazu's government that's doing the little they can..

All past discredited administration were PDP which Ikpeazu inherited and he hasn't done any better.
Ikpeazu is doing nothing to move Abia state forward rather the local man is enjoying himself instead of serving the people.
Show me one project Ikpeazu started and completed since 2015.

1 Like

Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by solmusdesigns: 11:40am On Nov 18, 2019
Imhotep' s brother

LZAA:

Shhhgrin
Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by daleehat: 11:41am On Nov 18, 2019
Some people won't see this only BELLO for Kogi they go Dey talk. bloody hypocrites

1 Like

Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by diegwu02: 11:41am On Nov 18, 2019
Angelfrost:

I'm not sure there has ever been a governor as dumb, useless, and insensitive as Ikpeazu in the history of South Eastern Nigeria (I stand to be corrected)...

The East must sort out this poor leadership within itself before the world can take their agitation for actualization seriously... But, their people on social media will rather play the ostrich, and idiotically fixate on South Western leaders, and matters unconnected with them.

Have you already forgotten Ochendo Theodore Orji.
Ochendo championed Poor Leadership in the Universe and was rewarded by a Senatorial Post by Abians.
At least Ikpeazu gave out Kerosene, what did Theodore give?

2 Likes

Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by LZAA: 11:41am On Nov 18, 2019
Afamed:

You definitely must find a way of derailing the thread. Is this a contest for beauty pageant or the damaging situation in Abia state?
Sai ruga tongue
Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by LZAA: 11:42am On Nov 18, 2019
solmusdesigns:
Imhotep' s brother

Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by spirul77: 11:43am On Nov 18, 2019
[quote author=Chidorx60 post=84137049]
Mr normal, please just list 5 achievements of the good governor in EDO state. just 5 please.
Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by daleehat: 11:44am On Nov 18, 2019
chiTT:

Okezie isn't a saint but Bello is a disaster
says which bastard?? BELLO build roads show us that of Ikpeazu

1 Like

Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by Bahamas95(m): 11:46am On Nov 18, 2019
I visited Aba for the first time few months ago and couldn't believe what I saw, the roads are terrible mehn!

1 Like

Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by GMbuharii: 11:50am On Nov 18, 2019
Afamed:

According to Fela: ".. according to complain, complain must get answer,abeg please.." abeg lzaa,helep this desperate deeply concerned minister and daddy G.O. of Igbo affairs answer question..

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by Triniti(m): 11:50am On Nov 18, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Face the topic and stop lumping others together.

The problem you guys have is that you will leave the failures in your state and be looking for another to join issues.

What concerns Obiano or Say Ugwuanyi from this thread.
What’s wrong with you? Aba is in the south east likewise Onitsha. Both of them in the same region, what do you mean lumping them together? We are talking about bad governance here and you are allowing your emotions get the better of you

2 Likes

Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 18, 2019
[quote author=spirul77 post=84137537][/quote]
I don't owe u any explanations.....and I don't have to prove any achievement of my amiable governor to you...if u feel he has not done anything then keep ur opinion in toilet hole..... don't publicize things u are not sure about.........by the way I don't know what connection Edo state has with the abia state being discussed here.....bloody haters
Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 18, 2019
Triniti:
What’s wrong with you? Aba is in the south east likewise Onitsha. Both of them in the same region, what do you mean lumping them together? We are talking about bad governance here and you are allowing your emotions get the better of you

Which nonsense emotions.

Single your state out and condemn the bad governance there. Stop looking for where to hook hands in the name of sounding good.

Single your entity and leave others to do theirs.. nobody begged you to help them.

South east my foot.
Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by LZAA: 11:58am On Nov 18, 2019
GMbuharii:

According to Fela: ".. according to complain, complain must get answer,abeg please.." abeg lzaa,helep this desperate deeply concerned minister and daddy G.O. of Igbo affairs answer question..

grin
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by spirul77: 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2019
[quote author=Chidorx60 post=84137770]
lol, I can't stoop so low to start calling you names like you just did, it shows you can't engage in a meaningful argument,and for the records, he's my governor too, I campaigned for him in the best way I could but that doesn't stop me to say the truth, don't be deceived by his carriage and gentle man demeanour, he's in the league of Bello, ikpeazu, and Dickson.what governor would sign thousands of MOUs and yet nothing to show for it. how many times have you heard or seen him commissioning a project?
Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 18, 2019
[quote author=spirul77 post=84137537][/quote]

We are talking of the failure called Abia state and you derailing the thread.

Who doesn't know that Nigeria is dead and buried and shall be consumed with time.

Very useless country......Is only a fool that will see country like Iraq threatening to bomb Nigeria and Nigerians and will donate to help Nigeria fight.

This place called Nigeria suppose to be razed down.
Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by Edusouls(m): 12:03pm On Nov 18, 2019
Abia state once boasted of producing the best pioneers in Igbo land like Micheal Okpara , get the with worse problem for Igbo land and the whole Nigeria they are now last in everything even ebonyi state that was a laughing stock few years back in Igbo land have overtaken them, they would have stayed with their parents imo state, I think they would not have been so terrible in reasoning, greed, stubbornness,haba..
Re: "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... by mrvitalis(m): 12:03pm On Nov 18, 2019
oz4real83:
If they are voted out tomorrow, some people will call it rigging even when it is obvious that the party was voted out because of failure. Pdp does not deserve Abia state and APC doesnot deserve Kogi state.
APC would have won Abia if the brought out someone from ngwa zone they messed up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Cabal Organises Counter-Protest In London, To Pay £75 Per Participants / Keyamo To Onaiyekan: Dear Daddy, your Comments Are becoming unstatesmanlike / Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.