Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Taxify Driver Fakorede Olabode Samuel Ran Away With My Car - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taxify Driver Fakorede Olabode Samuel Ran Away With My Car (2277 Views)

Cultist Kills Taxify Driver, Dumps His Body In Edo River / Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos / Robbers Kill Taxify Driver, His Car Sold For N350,000 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taxify Driver Fakorede Olabode Samuel Ran Away With My Car by Emir01: 8:14am On Nov 18, 2019
Fakorede Olabode Samuel has ran away with my car, all efforts to retrieve my car proved abortive.
Any information about him would be greatly appreciated. Pls help me share my fellow Nairalander

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Taxify Driver Fakorede Olabode Samuel Ran Away With My Car by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 18, 2019
This is bad.. Really bad..
Re: Taxify Driver Fakorede Olabode Samuel Ran Away With My Car by thorpido(m): 8:18am On Nov 18, 2019
It shouldn't be so hard tracking him.Just copy the IG's IRT.

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Fakorede Olabode Samuel Ran Away With My Car by izzou(m): 8:19am On Nov 18, 2019
Did you install a tracker in your car?

3 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Fakorede Olabode Samuel Ran Away With My Car by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 18, 2019
sad

He may not have absconded with your car knowing fully the gravity of the offense, except he is very stupid. God forbid shaa! He might have had accident or something terrible might have happened to him

Contact his N.O.K's number on his driver's license for more information

5 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Fakorede Olabode Samuel Ran Away With My Car by izzou(m): 8:31am On Nov 18, 2019
NyenwePHC:
sad

He may not have absconded with your car knowing fully the gravity of the offense, except he is very stupid. God forbid shaa! He might have had accident or something terrible might have happened to him

I wanted to suggest this

That's why I asked if he had a tracker
Re: Taxify Driver Fakorede Olabode Samuel Ran Away With My Car by Coachlizzy(f): 8:33am On Nov 18, 2019
May God help you light up the secret behind this situation.
Re: Taxify Driver Fakorede Olabode Samuel Ran Away With My Car by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 18, 2019
izzou:

I wanted to suggest this

That's why I asked if he had a tracker

Yee sir!

It think its a noble idea to install such a tech especially when a car is being driven by a third party, however, we know that the average Nigerian wouldn't like to embrace it due to cost
Re: Taxify Driver Fakorede Olabode Samuel Ran Away With My Car by Catchfirez: 9:28am On Nov 18, 2019
I know this guy Wella.. him Papa na pastor or evangelist for one redeem like that for Alagomeji. They've long move out from That street address on the licenses. Long time ago.

3 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Fakorede Olabode Samuel Ran Away With My Car by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 18, 2019
You should report to the police or better still put the details of your vehicle down.You really can't say what happened

3 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Fakorede Olabode Samuel Ran Away With My Car by Hoodbilonia: 11:41am On Nov 18, 2019
Ladipo things
Or stra8 to owode onirin for immediate butchering

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taxify Driver Fakorede Olabode Samuel Ran Away With My Car by nicholas82: 2:50pm On Nov 18, 2019
I just had a chat with him now and he has explained what happened to me. Bros, even though what d guy did was wrong. You shouldn't have blackmailed him or come to social media to tarnish his image. According to him, he is owing u a week money and he said he doesn't know how to face you. He dropped the car right in front of your house and gave the key to someone there, you refused to collect the car key from the person he dropped it . He said he is out of the state and he has promised to come with your money when he comes back. Coming here to declare him wanted I think is just too bad.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxify Driver Fakorede Olabode Samuel Ran Away With My Car by Emir01: 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2019
nicholas82:
I just had a chat with him now and he has explained what happened to me. Bros, even though what d guy did was wrong. You shouldn't have blackmailed him or come to social media to tarnish his image. According to him, he is owing u a week money and he said he doesn't know how to face you. He dropped the car right in front of your house and gave the key to someone there, you refused to collect the car key from the person he dropped it . He said he is out of the state and he has promised to come with your money when he comes back. Coming here to declare him wanted I think is just too bad.
Good evening house.

I want to use this opportunity to notify this great house about the fact that I am not happy at all.

My anger is caused by someone in this group, who is known as *Olabode Samuel Fakorede aka Olami.*

A few weeks ago, Olami posted on this group that he urgently needed 25k loan to settle some pressing Bills. He also stated that he will deposit his phone as a collateral so that the lender of the money can hold it until he pays back the loan as agreed. He posted it several times but it seemed no one was coming forth to help

I saw the post and offered to help him out of my free, kind, benevolent heart, not because I wanted to earn or make any profits. I believe in helping my fellow drivers wherever possible and necessary to the best of my abilities.

I met him one on one and transferred the money to him on October 17th, 2019. He wanted to deposit his phone as planned but out of concern and kindness, I decided that I will not want to collect the phone as planned because if I collect the phone, how would he work and pay me back? So I didnt collect his phone or any other thing as collateral hoping that he will keep to his word and not let me down.

He promised to pay me back as agreed. On the day he was supposed to pay back, he didnt pay back. I still gave him a little extra time to pay back but he didnt so I contacted him... He refused to pick my calls or reply my chats and messages until I got angry and sent him a strong message.... he then replied me, saying that he was in Panti that he will send the money as soon as possible.

I waited patiently for him but he refused. I called him several times but he refused to pick my calls and has been avoiding my calls and messages. He has been playing pranks on me, changing SIM cards just to avoid picking my calls and paying my money. I didnt expect this from him as he refused to give me any tangible explanations for the delay in payment. I contacted one of the admins, in the person of youngmanager to explain the matter to him and asked him to intervene but all efforts he made to reach Ola were futile because Ola has not been picking his calls or responding to his chats.

Now I want this honourable house to bear me witness and help me explain clearly to Olami that I am giving him till the close of work tomorrow to send my 25k or else I will report the matter to SARS and ensure that he is not released until he pays me my full money. Secondly, if I dont get my money by the end of tomorrow, I will not only get him arrested... I will publish and forward this post and the full story to all driver groups and social media pages which includes WhatsApp, Telegram, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and also Instablog so that I can warn fellow drivers from falling into the hands of wicked drivers like Ola.

Please bear in mind that I am EXTREMELY SERIOUS about this decision. I have all the details and receipts of the bank transfer and all our conversations and chats as my evidence and will provide it where necessary. Also, I want to categorically state that inasmuch as I dont like the idea of arresting a fellow driver, I will not hesitate in doing that, using all the contacts I have of military, police and other relevant security personnel to teach Ola a lesson that you dont pay back good with evil.

Now house, the ball is in your court to say your opinions and thoughts on this matter as I been as patient as possible and have lost my patience.

Thank you!!!

Yours,

*NEYO KRESPO*

I shouldn't have replied you but you don't know whom you are dealing with. I have not seen my car. He just picked my call and replied to my message after several days. He has promised to come for several times but he started ignoring my calls and messages. How I wish you where in my shoe. I just helped this guy. The message above above is from another guy he's owing and he has been running from the guy may be I should forward the guys number to you. Everyone knows he's ardent criminal. He's in Lagos as am talking to you. May be you can help me get d car from him

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Fakorede Olabode Samuel Ran Away With My Car by Emir01: 3:05pm On Nov 18, 2019
nicholas82:
Anyway, Olami in case u don't know me, I'll do little intro for u, I'm Sly by name, pls return this man money before end of tomorrow, this is d best advice I can give u, but if u refuse to pay this man and also comment concerning this with 24hours u will have urself to blame, it will only take me 1 hour to publicize u and declare u wanted on Google and social media bcuz this area of my specialization, good pm house, pls house I need 10 people in the house to give me go ahead if this Olami of a guy didn't turn up. Another message from another guy. Can you please chat me up?
Re: Taxify Driver Fakorede Olabode Samuel Ran Away With My Car by Emir01: 3:19pm On Nov 18, 2019
nicholas82:

Do you still need more complain from another person?
Re: Taxify Driver Fakorede Olabode Samuel Ran Away With My Car by Hoodbilonia: 4:54pm On Nov 18, 2019
Im waiting for tmrw updates.
Lol
Normal naija threat

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Fakorede Olabode Samuel Ran Away With My Car by Emir01: 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2019
nicholas82:

Guy am very dissapointed in you for saying what you don't have an Ideal. Owing me a week? Park a car where? He must have travelled with d car in d 1st place. He blocked me on social media. He didn't pick calls, he has promised more than five times to come and I didn't see him till this moment, and you are talking like this. He doesn't no how to face me ke? Have reported him already. Some1 has supplied with d necessary contacts here. I beg don't pass judgement like dat again. Do you know when I saw him last?

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Fakorede Olabode Samuel Ran Away With My Car by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 18, 2019
Even with the loud 'native', cap and 'white' eyeglasses?
Re: Taxify Driver Fakorede Olabode Samuel Ran Away With My Car by Catchfirez: 7:05pm On Nov 18, 2019
nicholas82:

Why you no get sense like this. Can you Vouch for Him?

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Fakorede Olabode Samuel Ran Away With My Car by Catchfirez: 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2019
The guy as been known as a criminal since last year, how did you fall victim.

https://www.nairaland.com/4258070/fraudulent-uber-taxify-drivers-partners#63917614

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Fakorede Olabode Samuel Ran Away With My Car by Jabioro: 7:34pm On Nov 18, 2019
Have you contacted any of his relatives,the gurrantor or be to his residents..and other aquitance fellow..
Re: Taxify Driver Fakorede Olabode Samuel Ran Away With My Car by Danbull: 9:03am On Nov 19, 2019
Good morning house, first, i want to apologize to @ emir 1 for the stupid behavior i did on Sunday. I never ran away with anybody car. I was just afraid of what he may do to me cos of the one week rent am owing him. I parked the car in front of his house and gave the key to the barber there along with a certiain m amount of money. The barber even called me yesterday that mr sanusi refuse to colect the car key from him. Attached here is the barbers number for n anyone to call him to know whether i dropped the car on sunday or not. 08130921116.I know what i did was bad but i had promised him i will come with his money on Thursday when i come back from ekiti. I will accept whateever he does to me then. I am very sorry for my foolish behavior.

Re: Taxify Driver Fakorede Olabode Samuel Ran Away With My Car by opelenge: 10:04pm On Nov 19, 2019
q1uote author=Emir01 post=84143525]
Good evening house.

I want to use this opportunity to notify this great house about the fact that I am not happy at all.

My anger is caused by someone in this group, who is known as *Olabode Samuel Fakorede aka Olami.*

A few weeks ago, Olami posted on this group that he urgently needed 25k loan to settle some pressing Bills. He also stated that he will deposit his phone as a collateral so that the lender of the money can hold it until he pays back the loan as agreed. He posted it several times but it seemed no one was coming forth to help

I saw the post and offered to help him out of my free, kind, benevolent heart, not because I wanted to earn or make any profits. I believe in helping my fellow drivers wherever possible and necessary to the best of my abilities.

I met him one on one and transferred the money to him on October 17th, 2019. He wanted to deposit his phone as planned but out of concern and kindness, I decided that I will not want to collect the phone as planned because if I collect the phone, how would he work and pay me back? So I didnt collect his phone or any other thing as collateral hoping that he will keep to his word and not let me down.

He promised to pay me back as agreed. On the day he was supposed to pay back, he didnt pay back. I still gave him a little extra time to pay back but he didnt so I contacted him... He refused to pick my calls or reply my chats and messages until I got angry and sent him a strong message.... he then replied me, saying that he was in Panti that he will send the money as soon as possible.

I waited patiently for him but he refused. I called him several times but he refused to pick my calls and has been avoiding my calls and messages. He has been playing pranks on me, changing SIM cards just to avoid picking my calls and paying my money. I didnt expect this from him as he refused to give me any tangible explanations for the delay in payment. I contacted one of the admins, in the person of youngmanager to explain the matter to him and asked him to intervene but all efforts he made to reach Ola were futile because Ola has not been picking his calls or responding to his chats.

Now I want this honourable house to bear me witness and help me explain clearly to Olami that I am giving him till the close of work tomorrow to send my 25k or else I will report the matter to SARS and ensure that he is not released until he pays me my full money. Secondly, if I dont get my money by the end of tomorrow, I will not only get him arrested... I will publish and forward this post and the full story to all driver groups and social media pages which includes WhatsApp, Telegram, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and also Instablog so that I can warn fellow drivers from falling into the hands of wicked drivers like Ola.

Please bear in mind that I am EXTREMELY SERIOUS about this decision. I have all the details and receipts of the bank transfer and all our conversations and chats as my evidence and will provide it where necessary. Also, I want to categorically state that inasmuch as I dont like the idea of arresting a fellow driver, I will not hesitate in doing that, using all the contacts I have of military, police and other relevant security personnel to teach Ola a lesson that you dont pay back good with evil.

Now house, the ball is in your court to say your opinions and thoughts on this matter as I been as patient as possible and have lost my patience.

Thank you!!!

Yours,

*NEYO KRESPO*

I shouldn't have replied you but you don't know whom you are dealing with. I have not seen my car. He just picked my call and replied to my message after several days. He has promised to come for several times but he started ignoring my calls and messages. How I wish you where in my shoe. I just helped this guy. The message above above is from another guy he's owing and he has been running from the guy may be I should forward the guys number to you. Everyone knows he's ardent criminal. He's in Lagos as am talking to you. May be you can help me get d car from him
[/quote]
Re: Taxify Driver Fakorede Olabode Samuel Ran Away With My Car by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 19, 2019
cool
Re: Taxify Driver Fakorede Olabode Samuel Ran Away With My Car by Phemorinho(m): 2:47pm On Nov 30, 2019
Re: Taxify Driver Fakorede Olabode Samuel Ran Away With My Car by frankyfyne(m): 2:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
Hi, I've got some information about this guy. Please reach me on 08062704172
Re: Taxify Driver Fakorede Olabode Samuel Ran Away With My Car by Cokahot: 4:11pm On Dec 09, 2021
By now,na either mushin ladipo or owode for final butchering. Highest 500k
Re: Taxify Driver Fakorede Olabode Samuel Ran Away With My Car by DoctorDree(m): 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
Oloriburuku
Re: Taxify Driver Fakorede Olabode Samuel Ran Away With My Car by hisexcellency34: 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
Wicked
Re: Taxify Driver Fakorede Olabode Samuel Ran Away With My Car by Emir01: 7:54am On Jun 28, 2023
Closed
Re: Taxify Driver Fakorede Olabode Samuel Ran Away With My Car by adecz: 7:58am On Jun 28, 2023
Na wah
Re: Taxify Driver Fakorede Olabode Samuel Ran Away With My Car by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:36am On Jun 28, 2023
Seems the problem is the money. And not the car.

(1) (Reply)

Hiny Umoren: How I Escaped Being Raped, Killed By Akwa-ibom Serial Killer / Nigeria Police Captured On Camera Shooting On Innocent Unarmed People In IMO Sta / After 4 years cult war Blackaxe and Vikings finally settle in Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.