Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,533 members, 7,770,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:10 AM

Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) (54064 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video / Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral / Apostle Chris Omatsola Bounces Back After Leaked Sex Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by donjon: 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
These men the only thing in their head is fagbo jeun dobo trying to justify premature ejaculation angry

Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by Marvieduke(f): 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
Octopusssy:

Yes o, the type that will make neighbours wonder exactly what I going on in that room cheesy

I swear you are wise. You need hear my ringing tone when am on dance floor
Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by agarawu23(m): 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2019
BeeBeeOoh:
You must be a bad son of a good man wink
probably tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by agarawu23(m): 1:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
Sunsets:
This is the most liked comment; I bet it is coming from closeted identities. So it is true. Quickies have it. Drops the gavel.
just my opinion if u agree, Others might oppose cos some might like that marathon wack sex cool
Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by Marvieduke(f): 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
Octopusssy:

You can give a woman good, quality we without destroying her netherparts.

The guy no sabi wetin him dey yarn, shey because we dey quiet for them when them do just two minutes. I swear it is so disgusting when them pour and that is when we begin to feel the beat.
Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by giles14(m): 1:20pm On Nov 18, 2019
lalasticlala:
A Nigerian Pastor has preached against sex that lasts more than 5 minutes. The preacher blasted men that last long in bed up to 30 minutes.

While preaching to his congregation, the pastor said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9vDu6HQgb4

What do you think about this kind of preaching?
pure and plain truth. Most men take drugs to last longer only to pay for it later in life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by donjon: 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
These men the only thing in their head is fagbo jeun dobo trying to justify premature ejaculation angry

Good sex is about maturity, not every woman likes prolonged sex! &
After nacking 45 mins, some women will still ask for more because all that huffing & puffing didn't stimulate the G spot. So its all about your stroke game not duration.
If you do it right, you wouldn't waste much calories because believe it or not SEX KILLS !
GUNSHOT TO ALL THE MEN WHO DIED IN ACTIVE SERVICE OF THE PU$$¥!
Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by Flexherbal(m): 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2019
lalasticlala:
A Nigerian Pastor has preached against sex that lasts more than 5 minutes. The preacher blasted men that last long in bed up to 30 minutes.

What do you think about this kind of preaching?

He should ask Pastor Wilson , how many minutes, he normally spend, down there.
Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by malware: 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2019
sammhi:

Lies ...many women can't even tolerate 45 minutes sex . Some are exhausted by 15 minutes ...women that want sex for long are not too many and check them out ..they are run girls or bad girls who smoke weed , drink or on drugs
Normal girls cum early
Get a virgin .. before 5minutes sef she cums..but when a girl is used to multiple men , her cum time increases...
Some girls by 15 minutes or so she may cum twice and she will tell you .. she is tired
If you stay too long on some girls they may not like to have sex with you ...
I repeat , girls that want you to stay long are not many and are mostly weed smokers and alcoholics. Not normal girls

Ok sir, but I advise you to go and get married first... We're not on the same level, so I won't argue with you.
Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by healthserve(m): 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2019
purples25:
I agree.

Geek @ DP wink

1 Like

Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by Aaronsrod: 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2019
This pastor speaks true.

Any man who lasts more than 5 minutes is possessed by demonic powers.

Any woman who demands this action has Jezebel spirit.

Sex is for procreation ONLY!!!
Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by Allsingles: 1:48pm On Nov 18, 2019
This man is selfish simply because any sex that last for just 5 minutes is only enjoyed by the
man alone.
Again he is a 5 minutes man so he is trying to deceive his wife into believing him for not been man enough in bed.
Looking at the faces of the women in this video you will agree with me that they are not happy with him at all.
Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by ohem007(m): 1:53pm On Nov 18, 2019
5 minute close your mouth there....

I turned down one better offer cos I was scared I won't last up to 10 minute

Abeg my country people o
How can I last up to 30min to 1 hour abeg

Note: I don't smoke so weed is outta the list
Abeg I need answers pls
Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by danny086(m): 1:56pm On Nov 18, 2019
when u thought u've heard it all...
Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by Equity15(m): 1:56pm On Nov 18, 2019
kayo80:

From my experience, I would say, minus pre-intimacy, 15 minutes is perfect for most girls. Most people don't know how long 15 minutes actually is...we just guesstimate most times. But if you actually time the sex, you will see that 12-15 minutes sex is alright, as long as you are Rock hard and you know what you are doing.
guy, leave them, they don't know what they are saying...them think say na small thing..actually all they do is guess the time.. let them set timer and see. I used to do it too. until a day I set timer .mehn I fvck taya thinking say I don reach 50mins..when I checked the time, it was barely 20mins..that day I fear grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2019
I wonder why it's so difficult for intelligent humans to discern what is hidden under a situations where they can just add two and two together to arrive at four!

The guy must have been accused by either his wife or his side chic (probably a lady within the worship center) of low performance in bed. And the only medium to justify/defend his inability to last long is the microphone given him to PREACH! undecided

According to God's word sex is between two persons (male and female) and the satisfaction thereof must be based on mutual understanding! 1Corinthians 7:3
God stipulated in his laws that if a man out of greed takes another woman in as the second wife, he must be prepared to continue giving her(first wife) the normal portion he's been giving her including SEX Exodus 21:10
So it's clear that God himself perfectly understands how sweet the intimacy he instituted between a man and a woman in the beginning {Genesis 2:18-25} note that both of them were allowed to continue salivating at the two sex organs given them, THAT'S THE EMPHASIS OF BEEN NAKED! undecided
They were alone so they're free to enjoy SEX anytime they feel like and even God himself respects their privacy, that's why he often give a sign when approaching their domain otherwise he could encroach on their privacy since they can't SEE him! Genesis 3:8
Therefore let nobody come in between two lovebirds who feels like enjoying themselves to the full with SEX! Matthew 19:6

2 Likes

Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by likilidi03: 3:37pm On Nov 18, 2019
OKAY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by adecz: 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
KanuSE:

How many awards have you got for your sexual prowess?

Premature ehjjaculators sighted grin grin grin

Please take heart.
Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by KanuSE: 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2019
adecz:

Premature ehjjaculators sighted grin grin grin

Please take heart.

Not all of us like sex that much, in fact 1min 15sec is ok for me & my chicks love it like that. wink
Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by KanuSE: 4:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
ohem007:

Abeg my country people o

Abeg I need answers pls

10mins is quite ok unless you're dealing with a street girl who has been to Rods-hill Avenue. grin
Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 18, 2019
KanuSE:

Not all of us like sex that much, in fact 1min 15sec is ok for me & my chicks love it like that. wink
That's great! smiley

It's mutual agreement between you and your woman so you and your woman are ONE on the matter, {Genesis 2:24}
But you're not to impose what you and your woman agreed upon on a couple with different opinion! smiley
Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by KanuSE: 4:47pm On Nov 18, 2019
Maximus69:

That's great! smiley

It's mutual agreement between you and your woman so you and your woman are ONE on the matter, {Genesis 2:24}
But you're not to impose what you and your woman agreed upon on a couple with different opinion! smiley

We are about the same thing as I mentioned that not all of us like sex that much.

You may go 3day marathon, while I do 1min 15sec. smiley
Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2019
ohem007:
Abeg my country people o
Abeg I need answers pls
It's not about drugs, we all have an edge above our pairs.
Some are smart thinkers, some are diligently, some are swift, some are jovial, some are kind, some have the ability to go for more that's why Paul said you should consider the condition of your partner (if you're married to someone who is not your type sexually) 1Corinthians 7:3-5
So if you're not yet married and you know you're up to the task, make sure you don't marry a woman who won't be able to satisfy you because most marriages breaking up this days are due to issues they can't table in the public! smiley
My friend (in the same faith) wanted to marry a young lady of 23, after a thorough meditation on what we discussed he went for a more mature lady of 39.
Why?
Because he realized through our discussion that he can't satisfy this young lady who openly told him she will love to enjoy sex TO THE FULL! embarassed
Of course my friend is financially able to care for all her WANTS (take note not NEEDS) but what about sex? undecided
Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2019
KanuSE:

We are about the same thing as I mentioned that not all of us like sex that much.

You may go 3day marathon, while I do 1min 15sec. smiley

As long as both the man and his wife agreed to go, and no harm attached it's nobody's business! smiley
Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by adecz: 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2019
KanuSE:

Bullseye!! grin
That's why they keep leaving you!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by KanuSE: 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2019
adecz:

Bullseye!! grin

If you think sex or your sexual prowess could keep a woman around then you must be a brand new LEARNER. cool

Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
adecz:

Bullseye!! grin

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaa! sad

Before i became a Christian, i lived a reckless life and had several girl friends, i've learnt that there are ladies who can't go more than few minutes and i dated a lady who can go the whole day!

Both of them were friends, in fact i was the cause of their break up as friends because i was first dating the one who had no flair for sex before her friend took over. But i learnt a bitter lesson because with all my sexual prowess i find out that i'm not her match! embarassed

So if someone has found his/her own type, i believe it's a blessing!

1 Like

Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by kayo80(m): 5:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
Equity15:
guy, leave them, they don't know what they are saying...them think say na small thing..actually all they do is guess the time.. let them set timer and see. I used to do it too. until a day I set timer .mehn I fvck taya thinking say I don reach 50mins..when I checked the time, it was barely 20mins..that day I fear grin

Lol! That's always the case.
Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by Otunbastevo(m): 6:05pm On Nov 18, 2019
This pastor is certainly a 40 second man, shame on him, he should not glorify his failure but hide his face in shame.
Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by adecz: 6:47pm On Nov 18, 2019
Maximus69:

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaa! sad

Before i became a Christian, i lived a reckless life and had several girl friends, i've learnt that there are ladies who can't go more than few minutes and i dated a lady who can go the whole day!

Both of them were friends, in fact i was the cause of their break up as friends because i was first dating the one who had no flair for sex before her friend took over. But i learnt a bitter lesson because with all my sexual prowess i find out that i'm not her match! embarassed

So if someone has found his/her own type, i believe it's a blessing!

Compatibility
Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by Octopusssy(f): 6:59pm On Nov 18, 2019
Marvieduke:

I swear you are wise. You need hear my ringing tone when am on dance floor
My soul sister! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by planetx: 7:36pm On Nov 18, 2019
pocohantas:

Oga, say your woman dey clamour for more na because she never cum. Thrusting for 45mins doesn't even guarantee that, you will just exhaust her (most times) and she can't wait for you to get off.

I don't know why guys think it is by pounding the pussy like say im be omorogun.

Initiate good pre-intimacy first...she orgasms and she will sleep. Kilode!
Is that picture real?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven / Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" / Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.