Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,088 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) (54200 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Pastor David Wilson's Sex Video / Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral / Apostle Chris Omatsola Bounces Back After Leaked Sex Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by UdyOgwoUde(m): 10:10am On Nov 18, 2019
I can't com'and kill myself because I want to satisfy a woman.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 18, 2019
his opinion
Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 18, 2019
grin
Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by Chibuzoc(m): 10:10am On Nov 18, 2019
Lol
Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by realstars: 10:10am On Nov 18, 2019
Impotencey is a sin.
Small pens master.
Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by NOC1(m): 10:10am On Nov 18, 2019
His message is simple don’t waste your time on sex, hustle.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by mozona(m): 10:11am On Nov 18, 2019
tell the ladies

1 Like

Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 18, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by Sanchez01: 10:11am On Nov 18, 2019
When a one minute man becomes a pastor grin

The point of his message is solid but then the Scripture makes it clear that there is time for everything (Eccl 3:1-cool. That alone voids the idea of whatever time is spent. If he is seeking to subtly attack his wife or console himself, he should find a better way to do so and not hide under religion.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by KanuSE: 10:12am On Nov 18, 2019
Haaaa!
Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by ATTemi: 10:12am On Nov 18, 2019
If ds kai pastor catch u 4 bending corner....goodmorning!
Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 18, 2019
welcome to the church of wam-bam-go-an-sleep

1 Like

Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 18, 2019
Kolaqalagbo.com says: "If you can't satisfy her for 6 rounds, 45 minutes each, you are not a man" !!!

45×6= 270 minutes

That is the duration of 3 football matches... .

I am sure you are not getting paid for having sex with that lady...

Don't waste your life trying to satisfy her..

If she is too demanding, dump her!!!

"He who pays the piper call the tunes" cool

6 Likes

Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by edoairways: 10:13am On Nov 18, 2019
I agree with him since the pastor does that with his wife.
Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by Kingluqman(m): 10:13am On Nov 18, 2019
Pastor Wilson won’t like this one

grin grin

Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by crackhouse(m): 10:14am On Nov 18, 2019
I wonder who's teaching them all those. Is it from the bible? Or from their own imaginations.
Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by Kakamorufu(m): 10:14am On Nov 18, 2019
jon mo grin
Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by adecz: 10:14am On Nov 18, 2019
If so, I be mad man!!wink wink wink wink wink

You need at least 15 minutes of
steady, deliberate thrusting, finger works &
acrobatic moves to unleash her
ecstasy.

I pity this man's spouse...

1 Like

Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by solmusdesigns: 10:14am On Nov 18, 2019
grin

Na broke jobless men dey tey for untop women na, rich men no get time to dey long thing..

their own na i cum you no cum..abeg cum and be going

3 Likes

Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by optimus106(m): 10:15am On Nov 18, 2019
Larryfest:

Lol...Dem dey wonder where their pastor see that passage for Bible. Spend 5mins on her then she goes to the guy who will drill her for hours las las na you go loose.

Lose**
Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by tunary(m): 10:15am On Nov 18, 2019
Hmmm. so it is now a sin for couples to have sex for more than 5 minutes. I guess some pastors don't know what to preach about That's why they keep making irrelevant statements. if couples fork for ten hours inside their house how is it your business?
Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by Bahamas95(m): 10:16am On Nov 18, 2019
This is one of the reasons I hardly go to church. These pastors are so annoying, they feel they know too much.

Abeg make I continue to serve God for my house jor! I nor fit shout. Assssholes!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 18, 2019
Ignorant, lazy and misleading pastor. I pity your blind congregation.
Go and preach Salvation and not sex. Look how you have so derailed in ignorance?
Shame on your thoughts, Myopic Pastor!
Show me where your assertion and theory came from.
Any verse in the Bible where sex duration was discussed? Clap for your foolery

3 Likes

Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by tammie24: 10:17am On Nov 18, 2019
What's these pastors business with sex and how people take care of themselves in the bedroom

Like... I don't get it

What about salvation

Living a Christ-like life
Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by Robert129(m): 10:17am On Nov 18, 2019
chai. end time church. omo see traffic.
Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by Badgers14: 10:17am On Nov 18, 2019
Pastor trying to justify his low sex drive grin grin

Ogbeni abegii...

Good sex should be at least for 30 minutes.

Please don't quote me, I am not feeling fine...

Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by DonBenny77(m): 10:18am On Nov 18, 2019
The guy talk true sha based on husband and wife sex
Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by Theoarhics: 10:18am On Nov 18, 2019
Where is it written in the Bible? Oga preach with the Bible...no add your own rules join am?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor: Sex That Is Over 5 Minutes Is No More Sex (video) by henrypsexy(m): 10:18am On Nov 18, 2019
When we dey go 3hrs someone is saying 5min is not good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing / Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts / Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.