Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

How Parenting Has Made Tonto Dikeh Eat Her Own Words! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Parenting Has Made Tonto Dikeh Eat Her Own Words! (804 Views)

“best Decision I Ever Made” – Tonto Dikeh Declares As She Returns To School / Just In Bobrisky Made Tonto Dikeh Her Chief Bride Maid On Her Wedding Day. / I Wouldn't Be The Man I Am Today Without The Mistakes I Made - Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How Parenting Has Made Tonto Dikeh Eat Her Own Words! by Kbs468(m): 9:23am On Nov 18, 2019
HOW MOTHERHOOD Is Making TONTO DIKEH EAT HER OWN WORDS

17/Nov/2019, 09:03 woman.ng

As single women, we talk about what we would do or not do once we start our own families and start having children, only to realise that things do not always go as planned.

Disgusted by the sight of crayon marks made by her friend’s child on his wall some 6 years ago, Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh bragged she would never allow such happen when she has her own child but today, she has crayon marks on her wall.

This also shows how the pressure to be perfect as parents creeps in. Dear parents, no one parent is perfect, just do you and be sure it’s the best for you and your family.

Many parent can relate to Tonto’s story:

6years ago I went to a friend’s home and on the wall was crayon marks everywhere,I laughed so hard at the suitations saying to him I will never HAVE THIS.. I bragged so much that he felt bad his kid did that,I wasn’t even married yet,neither did I even want to have a baby or dreamt of one…

Today I have these on my own wall, It all just started and I know it’s just the beginning.many more to COME.. I CANT STOP LAUGHING AT HOW ONE CAN EAT YOUR OWN WORDS…
TONTO EAT YOUR WORDS NOW

NOW I’m thinking of turning it into art by FRAMING IT…

Re: How Parenting Has Made Tonto Dikeh Eat Her Own Words! by Kbs468(m): 9:29am On Nov 18, 2019
Lalasticlala hope you have started seeing a similar thing from your sweet lovely darling alot grin

Please do justice to the post so that we can hear Very many other testimonials in relation to children growing up activities tongue

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Parenting Has Made Tonto Dikeh Eat Her Own Words! by Blakjewelry(m): 9:41am On Nov 18, 2019
it only shows how foolish and childish she was
Re: How Parenting Has Made Tonto Dikeh Eat Her Own Words! by Kbs468(m): 9:57am On Nov 18, 2019
Blakjewelry:
it only shows how foolish and childish she was
Not necessarily because of her childishness though.

But even myself would almost say the same thing given that the crayon picture is meaningless and directionless

1 Like

Re: How Parenting Has Made Tonto Dikeh Eat Her Own Words! by Blakjewelry(m): 10:03am On Nov 18, 2019
Kbs468:

Not necessarily because of her childishness though.

But even myself would almost say the same thing given that the crayon picture is meaningless and directionless
well me i understand kids very well, i know you can only manage them but not stopping them totally

2 Likes

Re: How Parenting Has Made Tonto Dikeh Eat Her Own Words! by Kbs468(m): 10:11am On Nov 18, 2019
Blakjewelry:

well me i understand kids very well, i know you can only manage them but not stopping them totally
Of course they are overwhelmingly unstoppable but like I'm trying to say- It was before she even got married let alone gave birth to her present prince.

While remembering her celebrity status and the bragging of the best school for her future children

1 Like

Re: How Parenting Has Made Tonto Dikeh Eat Her Own Words! by Blakjewelry(m): 10:22am On Nov 18, 2019
Kbs468:

Of course they are overwhelmingly unstoppable but like I'm trying to say- It was before she even got married let alone gave birth to her present prince.

While remembering her celebrity status and the bragging of the best school for her future children
yep i know. i am yet to have any but i have experience with them kids, sometimes i wonder what bullshit i might pull when i was a kid lol
Re: How Parenting Has Made Tonto Dikeh Eat Her Own Words! by Bonebreaker(m): 10:36am On Nov 18, 2019
She still has more words to eat

1 Like

Re: How Parenting Has Made Tonto Dikeh Eat Her Own Words! by Kbs468(m): 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2019
grin
Blakjewelry:

yep i know. i am yet to have any but i have experience with them kids, sometimes i wonder what bullshit i might pull when i was a kid lol
grin grin grin grin full of funny and unimaginable steps and activities
Re: How Parenting Has Made Tonto Dikeh Eat Her Own Words! by lalasticlala(m): 2:40pm On Nov 18, 2019

(1)

Bambam Reveals That She Is Pregnant / Bbnaija's Khloe Steps Out In Cleavage-baring Gorgeous Outfit / Juice WRLD Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.